Finding an Editor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,993 Followers

He mowed the lawn, weeded the flower beds, tended the vegetable garden, putting in his fall plantings. Normally I helped, but today he seemed to want to be left alone. After a simple dinner, we found ourselves on the porch swing, watching the full moon rise.

"So you're Frustrated Fannie. You don't know how many times I've read your stories. I'm not ashamed to say during my darkest times I sometimes masturbated to those stories, wishing I could meet a woman that sexual. Now, guess what, I'm marrying her."

I spoke up, telling him they were the fantasies of a lonely woman, stuff I always wanted to try but didn't have anyone I loved or trusted to do them with. I also assured him I would never let another touch me, those fantasies would remain just that, fantasies.

"But the other stuff, honey, I'm still curious about. Will you help me?"

"Are you crazy? The woman I love offering to fill some of my longest held sexual fantasies? How could I not be happy with that? You know I would never hurt you, but I think you want to be pushed out of your comfort zone every once in a while. I can't wait to get started. Remember, It will be completely up to me when and where things happen, that's part of the attraction. Now, enough said. How go the wedding plans?"

It was surreal, going from discussing how he was going to broaden our love life to talking about the wedding without me getting to speak. But I stopped and considered, this was part of the fantasy, I wasn't allowed any input. It was hard to talk about flowers and caterers while sitting in sodden panties. We didn't make love that night, even though I wanted to desperately.

................................................

The wedding was being held in July, to coincide with summer vacations. Hilda was maid of honor. Sarah was a bridesmaid, along with my two daughters and soon to be daughters in law. Benny had his oldest son as his best man, the other two, along with Jim and Jack, were groomsmen. Angie was the flower girl, and my youngest grandson was ring bearer.

We had finished all the books we were committed to. He was gaining in popularity, and his earnings were about to past a hundred thousand. He insisted I use that money to pay for everything, and spare no expense. I finally got the wedding of my dreams, including the honeymoon.

Three weeks in England, Scotland, and Ireland, with two days in France. I was a devout Anglophile, and it was a dream come true. And we had a little surprise as gifts for the wedding party.

A three day weekend including kids, at Orlando Disney. Jack was taking his two, who had bonded famously with Hilda, Sarah and Jim were coming with their three. All our kids of course. It would be a traveling village. All the kids were so wired when they found out they exchanged Facebook information, and kept each other hyped into a frenzy. We made sure to book a babysitter for the horde for Saturday night, so the parents could have a nice evening out.

I think the whole town was there. We held it at our house, outside, in the late evening, putting up a bower, making sure the fountains in the pond were there as a backdrop, translucent, shifting rainbows, dancing to our happiness.

The only ones who seemed to be missing were Miriam and Tom, even though we invited them, and David. My ex did send congratulations and a very nice gift, no doubt in gratitude for getting out of two years of alimony. I heard from the kids his marriage to Bimbo Barbie had crashed, at least he learned a lesson from me and had a prenupt in place.

The reception is still being talked about. I had gotten a little carried away, and drinks flowed, food was consumed, and a good time was had by all. We had made arraignments, and soon teenaged girls arrived to gather our little flock and take them home to bed. In a gesture that had me in tears, Benny and I were seated side by side, and every child lined up to kiss us, the girls and boys both for me, the girls for Benny, although the boys shook his hand, looking solemn. To this day I cry every time it comes up on the wedding dvd.

And before his children left, Jack surprised Hilda by dropping to one knee and proposing. She collapsed into tears while his children cheered and hugged her. They had grown close to each other over the months, to the point that when they married, the kids lobbied to live with them. I'll never forget the first time Hilda glowed while she talked about the great report cards they had brought home. Sarah and I hugged her when she realized what she had done, and started crying.

Once the kids were gone, the parents cut loose. No one got belligerent or got into compromising positions, but there were some embarrassing moments, stuff that would get some ribbed for years to come.

I didn't know it until later, but Miriam had parked down the road and watched out wedding through binoculars. Ever money conscious, she had become obsessed with where the money we were spending was coming from.

................................................

The honeymoon was everything I hoped it would be. We took in most of the tourist sites, and went into little pubs not frequented by tourists. Mostly we were welcomed, and soon learned how potent the local beers could be.

I think he liked Scotland best, while I loved Ireland. We even got lucky enough to get in to see the Book of Kells. Not the whole book of course, but the page they had on display that day. It seemed they changed the page every day. And yes, we did see the Blarney stone, something Benny said every writer should touch.

The weekend in Orlando was great. I showed the pictures to the family on my laptop. The kids went wild, what kid doesn't when they go to Disney. All the girls got decked out as princesses, while the guys went for the Harry Potter look.

The adult night out was special too. Benny's youngest showed up with a woman, and introduced her as our next daughter in law. One of my daughters and one of his sons announced the brood would have two additions by Christmas, and the night ended on a high note.

Back home at last. Benny quit his job, and I added him to my insurance, a perk of being a retired teacher. He hadn't signed another book deal yet, even though the publisher was pushing, saying he wanted to take a break.

He was of course, still writing, something he wouldn't let me see.

"This might be my best yet, honey. I want it as close to done as possible before you see it. Humor me, all right?"

Like I had a choice.

...............................................

Two weeks before we were married, I got a letter in the mail. After my confession over my innermost desires, nothing had happened, so I had resigned myself to thinking it would remain fantasies.

I opened the letter, and a handwritten note fell out. It was from Benny.

"Dearest Bonnie,

I've thought a lot about our recent discussion. If we do this it won't be as Bonnie, wife of Benny. It would be as Plum, sub of Sir. I couldn't treat a wife like I would treat Plum, after all, her desires don't matter, her sole purpose is to serve me. This will be your only chance to say no. If you don't want this, all you have to do is say "No" when I come home this afternoon. If the answer is yes, don't say anything, just have dinner ready. Your butterfly pork chops, you know I love those. If you do this further instructions will follow."

"I've thought about it a good deal, a master shouldn't discuss things with his sub, just issue instructions, so letters work well.

I know you've noticed I haven't touched you for a few days. This was deliberate, to heighten your anticipation.

Either way you choose, you know It won't affect how much I love you."

Sir.

I was literally shaking, mu nipples sticking straight out, unconsciously rubbing my legs together. I looked at the clock. Three o'clock. Shit! I needed to get to the market, we didn't have any pork chops.

He sniffed when he came in the door, then grinned slowly. He never acknowledged the meal as anything special, just saying it was delicious.

That night, he teased me with his tongue until I was ready to scream, then kissed me and rolled over. I lay there shaking, finally coming down. I knew he was awake, and that if I touched myself he would be disappointed. It took everything I had to will myself to sleep. There was a note on the dining room table when I got up.

"Plum,

Some packages will arrive for you today. You are not to open them. Lay the packages out neatly on the dining room table, and we'll examine them together. Also there will be a letter. Follow the directions exactly.

Sir"

I must have watched for a truck for an hour. Finally, just as I was about to give up, UPS showed up.

I signed for the packages, laying them out neatly. I will admit to shaking them, for all the good that did. After they were neatly placed, I tore open the note.

"Be on your knees by the door when I come in today. Have your hair fixed and makeup perfectly applied. Wear your black thong and nothing else. Open the pink box. You'll know what to do with it. Have it in place five minutes before I arrive."

I was breathing shallowly, tingling all over. I stared at the pink box for almost thirty minutes before I opened it.

Of course, it was a dildo, pink, five inches long and nicely rounded. There was also a small bottle of lube. Like I was going to need it, I was practically gushing.

The packages arrived late in the day. I had at most thirty minutes, so I flew upstairs. I was in position and waiting, the vibrator held in snugly by my panties. I heard his car in the drive, then nothing.

Suddenly the dildo started vibrating, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Soon it was too much, and I started squirming. He yanked the door open, and I was so shocked I stopped wiggling. He was in the door, with his pants down, his erection almost eye level.

"Hands on your knees!" he said, sternly.

Then, roughly pulling me to him with my perfect hair, he proceeded to make love to my face. He set the speed, the depth, the rhythm, while the vibrator went through speeds at random.

You could see our door from the highway, just barely. The thought that someone could come by and see us drove me wild. After about ten minutes he started thrusting harder, eventually letting go. It was so much I couldn't handle it all, and it flowed down my cheeks. As soon as he let go I came violently, screaming around his cock. He backed up, pulled his pants up, turned the vibrator off, and shoved something in my hand.

"When it goes off, you may get up and close the door, then join me in the dining room."

I looked down. It was one of his kitchen timers, set for three minutes. I watched it like a hawk, acutely aware I was almost naked, sitting in an open door, where I could possibly be seen, with come still on my cheeks. When it buzzed, I sprang up, slammed the door, and ran to the dining room.

Benny had used the time to go out to his workshop and retrieve a trunk he had made, from a pattern. It was beautiful, highly polished wood with a velvet lining inside. Its' purpose soon became clear.

"Come over here" He calmly commanded. When I obeyed he gently pulled my panties down and removed the vibrator, placing it on the table.

"It is you responsibility to keep your toys clean. Do you understand? Good. Now, come sit on my lap."

I did, acutely aware I was naked wile he was still full dressed.

"Open this one" he said, handing me a small package.

It was a collar, highly burnished leather with a solid silver buckle. It had a name plate. "Plum" it said.

He placed it around my neck, buckling it carefully. Tight enough to feel it, loose enough to allow me to breathe. My neck seemed to tingle.

We opened the others, placing them carefully in the box. Handcuffs, padded cuffs, a ball gag, two short spreader bars. An assortment of vibrators and anal plugs. I almost passed out. Fifty one years old, and I had never had anal sex. I always wanted to try it.

A paddle, a leather flogger. Different masks. Anal beads. I started lubricating again, and rubbing all over him. I started to say something, and he snatched up the leather flogger and slapped it against my thigh. It stung, but excited me even more.

"Shh" he said gently. "You must learn never to speak without permission. Nod if you understand."

I nodded, rubbing my thighs together without realizing it. He flipped the flogger across my bottom, and I almost climaxed on the spot.

He stood up, striding to the living room. I followed, meekly. He sat, admiring me for a minute, having me twirl for him.

"Plum, go get your toys and bring them to me."

I know my expression gave me away. How did he know?

"And Plum, if you try to hide anything, I'll find it. And it will be very bad for you when I do."

I scurried off to the office, where I had my winter coats, pulling all three out and bringing them to him, placing them on the coffee table. I stood back, almost at attention. He smiled.

"Good girl." He picked up the biggest, looking it over.

"I'm impressed."

He tossed it onto an occasional chair.

"Sit down, hook your legs over the arms, and give it a goodbye fuck."

I was shocked into immobility. He woke me up with a firm swat on my bottom.

"Too long. Come over here."

I came, and he laid me over his knees, spanking me ten times. Not hard, but enough to really sting at the end and give my ass a nice rosy glow. He dumped me onto the floor, and told me to do what I was ordered, or it would be the flogger.

I scrambled to the chair on my knees. I sat, pulled one leg over the arm slowly, giving him a show. I didn't have to use lube. I worked my little kitty like a plow mule for fifteen minutes before I screamed, squirted, and collapsed.

I thought we were done when he led me to the bed, and was surprised when he attached my legs and arms to the bedposts with padded restraints.

He ate me to two orgasms, after the second I was begging for relief. He unhooked the leg restraints, put them on his shoulders, and pounded into me until I had another tremendous orgasm. He had kept at me for over three hours. I was exhausted. I just barely remember his roar as he came. I felt him rub over me with a warm cloth, and remove the arm restraints. He gently covered me with a blanket, kissed my forehead and wished me a good night.

For a change he was up first, waiting with coffee and breakfast. I started to say something when he held up his hand.

"Come here."

I still had my collar on. I couldn't speak until it was removed. He handed it to me, and told me to put it in the trunk.

After it was closed and put away, he gave me a nice kiss.

"Hi honey. I missed you last night. Have you talked to Plum? Was it what she expected, wanted, needed? Not too over the top? Is she comfortable with what happened? Does she want to stop?"

It was fun talking about my alter ego like another person.

"Oh, she called today, bubbling. It was nothing she expected, but she said to thank you for the best night she's ever had. She also doesn't want these sessions too close together, she says she's extremely sore. What did you do to the poor girl? Never mind, a girl needs her secrets. She said just drop her a line the next time you want to see her. Oh, and she said to give you this."

I climbed into his lap. I know he noticed me wince as I sat down. I gave him a schorcher of a kiss, putting desire and appreciation into it.

"Wow" he said, when I let him up for air. "If she's that grateful, maybe I need to call her more often.

"Not too often honey. It would lessen the impact and thrill. Besides, she's already said she couldn't take it on a regular basis. Now, stop talking about her, it's making me jealous. What would you like to do today? Nothing too strenuous, I hope."

He had built me another bird feeder, so I picked a spot, and he dug the hole and set it. We were starting to spend a good bit in bird feed. But it pleased me to see all the birds, and my happiness made him happy. I just wish it were physically possible to love him more.

I reactivated Frustrated Frannie, and put our little adventure down almost exactly as it happened in Erotic Couplings. It got a 4.77 rating, pretty good for the section. Bennie read it and got so excited he took me on the office chair.

................................................

Three months after the honeymoon, he called me into the office.

"I finished the first draft. It's pretty long, so don't try to read it in one sitting. Jack and Jim are coming over later, we're going to catfish in the pond, maybe have a fish fry next weekend. I love you, don't wait up, and don't stay up too late."

He kissed me, and went to set up his rod holders, the lanterns, coolers, and chairs.

Three hours later, I had to get up. I went to the kitchen, to find he had left me a snack in the microwave. I heated it up, ate, then got a beer and went out to the porch swing. I could see them, lit by the lantern, occasionally hearing a laugh or a whoop as they got a bite. I looked at his profile, eyes brimming.

It was without a doubt the most intense, emotional, memorable thing I had ever read. I was only half done, and was surprised that I had used up a whole box of tissues. This wasn't a best seller, this was an opus, akin to any blockbuster ever written.

I realized this was going to propel him into the mainstream, he would never be just plain old Benny, my Benny ever again. The world would own him now. I couldn't even work up the ability to get jealous, just said a silent prayer he would remain the same man I fell in love with.

Emotionally exhausted, I went to bed. I don't know what time he came in, but he slept until ten the next morning.

I read another third of it. I knew how it was going to end, but still couldn't put it down.

Smelling coffee, I looked up. He was leaning against the door jamb, sipping from his favorite cup.

"Well?"

I stopped reading, cleared the used tissues away, and stood. He walked in, putting his cup down. I hugged him so hard I thought my arms would break.

"Words can't describe it, honey. Where did this come from?"

"I read an article about a year ago, about a girl who asked the Make A Wish foundation to make something like this happen. They were still arguing the legalities when she died. It stuck in my brain, it's like it was screaming to come out. Do you think the publisher will like it?"

I pulled back.

"Benny, promise me one thing. Promise me you won't show it to anyone for a week. Can you do that for me? I have to go somewhere, no more than three days, and no, you can't go. If you love me, let me do this. Please?"

Of course he did as I asked. I wouldn't even tell him where I was going.

.............................................

I took my oldest daughter with me for moral support. She lived halfway between where I did and where I was going, so she was on the way.

I stopped at her house, and we flew the rest of the way. New York City, the Big Apple, one of the major publishing centers in the world.

I had called my friend and old boss. We had kept in touch over the years, sending birthday and holiday cards. I even went up and spent a few days with her when my marriage collapsed, and she did the same when her long term partner refused to marry her when same sex marriages became legal.

"Beth, thanks for taking my call. I know how busy you are."

"Nonsense Bonnie, I'm always glad to hear from you. How's married life? Sorry I couldn't come to the wedding, I really wanted to, but couldn't get out of my work commitments. When are you going to bring him up, let me meet him?"

"If things work out, very soon. Beth, I need a huge favor, as a friend and a professional. I need about two hours of your time. Preferably at your office. I think it would be well worth you while. Please Beth, and the sooner the better."

qhml1
qhml1
8,993 Followers