All Comments on 'Finding Her Master Pt. 11'

by Ropetease

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmm...

Not sure I like the twist of the Mom too...love the story but for a girl who said she does not want to be shared/the only one, this seems a bit of a betrayal.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
Loved it

did i mention i loved it?, well just to cover all bases let me say again i loved it

of course i'm not bias at all lol

great job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
enjoyed

I love this chapter but not sure about the part with the mother. Otherwise well done! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot and pulls you in

this story is always hot and pulls you in. i love the characters. i always wait for the next chapter.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
'drunkard's walk'

I noticed in the author's listings that this series was written over two or more years. From my experience, It can be easy to lose track of the details of the storyline. In addition, the writer's intent can change during unfolding multi-chapter plots. Sometimes in weird and maybe wonderful, maybe disastrous directions.

And it can be a scary feeling when one or more of your fictional characters suddenly hijack your story and basically run away with it. If you have not written anything, you cannot understand this happening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was great until now

This just really ruined this series for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

One of the best I have read on this site,

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Heart broken

So sad and heartbroken that this was written so long ago and with no more chapters. I really loved this story (until they included mom in the BDSM mix). Other than a few grammar errors and a couple detail errors, it's one of the best D/s stories I've read. I really love the Joe/Robin characters. I will miss them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed

Well that got unnecessarily weird. Sorry not a fan of incest type stories, yuk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A 1+ carat diamond ring for $450?…my .25 carat ring was $500 in 1976. Also, the final twist with mom ruined it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous