All Comments on 'Finding Home Ch. 07'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can't wait

I can't wait to read more of this. I love this story. It's so sensitively writen. Keep it coming!

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Oh! That was almost too much...

...for me to withstand (In a good way). I was so worried about how Master would receive her changes and that surpassed all my hopes. They both grew so much in so little time. Wonderfully written and the love making between them was not only passionate, but you could feel the love they had for each other. I might be the only one but I really hope they do not get the professor involved. I think they have a lot to learn about each other and how they will adjust before they bring others into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

I think this was best of all chapters till now. And not because there was more "action"...i liked how u described their feelings and the start of their new relation..cos the previous one seems cold and full of insecurities.I liked the accent on their love and not on the d/s part. I agree with the previous reader about the professor...let them focus on each other and heal each other, let their bond grow first.

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago
yay!

Glad they were able to share this happiness

notmichellenotmichelleabout 13 years ago

I was hoping that the Professor might join them but oh well, this is still a great story and I am thoroughly enjoying your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous