Finding Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Nathan sat close to the monitor with his glasses on and Cassy stood close to him her hand in his hair. He watched the whole thing without commenting and then stood and clapped. "Bravo! That was funny but I wonder what was especially sexy about it, other than you being so pretty."

"I don't know, it was the way I felt safe and how mean his voice sounded and how kind his face looked."

"After you asked him to fuck you he whispered something to you. What did he say?"

"He said I could but only if I really wanted to."

"And you didn't want to?"

"I did and I didn't. I think him giving me the choice was too much and I started to disassociate."

"Have you had sex with him?"

"No."

"But you would like to?"

"I am very attracted to him. You said I should treat him with all the respect and obedience I give you. If he asked I would feel both compelled to obey and happy to oblige. If you don't want me to have sex with him, I will obey you in that. I don't care about where we are. I can't turn that on and off. Obeying you is part of loving you."

"My directions are still the same Cassy. While you are here you will give him all the same respect and obedience you give me. If that involves sex that will be up to him. I am attracted to him too." Cassy paused. She knew he was bisexual. He had told her all those years ago when they first met but it had been so long and he had never mentioned it again. Somehow she did not care, if it was the Professor.

"Right now I think I want to have sex with you." Her hand was straying down his chest, gently playing with the icy white hair that grew there. "I would hate to keep you from your home work."

"Work work work." She squealed when he lifted her up and threw her on the bed. "Get naked wench. Get ready, you are going to get all you wildest fantasies fulfilled tonight. I am going to fuck your brains out all night. I am going to make you come so hard you scream my name."

Cassy screamed in delight, pulling her nightgown off and threw it at him. "You devious man, you read my homework."

"Get on your knees and bend over. I have never seen such a saucy slut. You have been practically begging for a sound spanking all night long."

Cassy put her head down on the bed and raised her ass up high and gave it a saucy swish. "This slut has been so bad. Please sir, she needs your firm hand and later your firm cock."

"You will have to earn the cock."

"Yes please, make me earn it." His hand swatted her firmly on one cheek and then quickly on the other. "Sir, this saucy slut thinks you do not understand the gravity of her errors. She has much to atone for." The next two were much sharper and Cassy gasped and squeaked. "This girl thanks her Master and begs for more." She could feel the sting growing in her ass and at the same time a wonderful throbbing heat in her cunt.

He was slowly rubbing his hand over her ass. "Spread your legs and put your hands between your legs, spread out your pussy lips." It was awkward but she did as he directed.

He spanked her hard twice more. This time she yelped, "Ow, oh man. That was hard. This slut is starting to learn but she needs more to help her remember."

"Rub your cunt, slut. I can see you are getting hot. Show me how juicy you are getting." Cassy dipped her fingers into herself and held up her shiny wet fingers. "Nice, lick them off. See how tasty you are." As she licked and sucked at her fingers he spanked her twice more and then two more quickly after. Cassy squealed and cried out. "Mercy sir, you are too cruel. This slut promises to behave herself as a lady and to submit to your endless lustful demands upon her person."

"This slut will submit to five more spanks and thank me prettily for them. Then and only then will she have earned the cock she so craves."

"Please sir, make haste and deliver this slut from her torment." The last five spanks were much more gentle, more caresses than swats. Cassy giggled and begged for mercy with each blow and dutifully thanked him for his discipline. He knelt behind her and continued to run his hands over her stinging cheeks. He got up and picked up her night gown.

"Turn over and present your wrists." Cassy held out her hands. He loosely wrapped the white fabric around her wrists. "You will be bound thusly so I may more freely plunder your womanly treasures."

The nightgown was so loose it was in danger of falling off. Cassy gripped it to hold it in place and feigned to struggle against it. "Alas I am trapped. I am a totally vulnerable to your unseemly demands."

Nathan grinned an evil grin and pushed her hands above her head. "Keep them there my pretty, or suffer more of my cruelty. For I plan to feast upon your beauty." He leaned down and seized her earlobe in his teeth and gave a tug, his breath hot on her neck.

"Oh sir, have at me for I succumb to your base desires."

His lips seized her mouth, no gentle kisses this time. He forced his mouth over hers and demanded her response, his lips hard and ravenous. She gave back with the same desperate intensity. A weak moan bubbling up as she felt the bed start to spin. "Your mouth is sweet my little slut. It will serve me well." He straddled her chest and lifted her face to his hard cock. Cassy eagerly opened her mouth and strained her face toward him. He leaned over her and began to slowly fuck down into her face, giving her plenty of chance to lick and suck before he would take her throat and move back. "Good girl. Suck my cock."

Cassy moaned around the flesh filling her mouth. She loved to serve him in this way. She was reluctant to release him when he pulled away. Her tongue reaching to give one last caress as he pulled away and rubbed his wet shaft across her face.

"Not so easily finished my pretty slut, we have a night of ecstasy before us." His lips were on hers again. It felt like he was pulling her soul out through her mouth. Her lips felt swollen and tender, her whole world was her mouth.

His hands found her breasts and began to grip them. His hands as rough and demanding as his lips on her mouth. He left her gasping and swooped down and took a nipple in his teeth and slowly agonizingly tugged on it. Cassy squealed in delight as the sensation lit up her cunt. His lips began to suckle fiercely, tugging and then letting the hard nub pop from his lips repeatedly. He moved to the other and gave it the same attentions. Cassy was gasping in long whimpers of excitement.

His hand found her legs spread wide, and he quickly slid two fingers deep into her, pressing up finding her g-spot and rubbing firmly at the inside of her.

Cassy let out a yell. "What is that? What are you doing?"

"Making you mine my pretty slut. You like that?"

Cassy was thrashing like a fish on a hook. She couldn't say anything, long whimpers and groans were the only sounds she could make. He grinned evilly and leaned down and took her clit in his teeth and began to tug gently. Cassy screamed and exploded under him. "Oh fuck Nathan, Nathan!" Her hips were thrashing under him. He sucked her clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as she convulsed. He held her there until she couldn't move any more.

Cassy had let go of the night gown wrapped around her wrists and had reached down and tangled her hands in his hair. Nathan lifted his head, his mouth and chin glistening from her moisture. He grinned and wiped off his chin. Cassy lay there with soft quivers still shaking her as he gently moved his fingers inside her.

Cassy whimpered as he pulled his hand from her. "My pretty slut has freed herself from her bonds." He untangled her limp fingers from his hair and meshed his fingers with hers and stretched her hands up above her head, slowly stretching out full length on top of her. His lips were softer and rich with her smell as he kissed her again. Cassy could taste herself strong and sweet in his mouth.

She could feel his cock hard and hot pushing at her opening, the velvet tip slipping in and then leaving her, teasing with a promise of that wonderful sensation of being filled. She felt herself warming and arching, her need wakening again. She could not believe that she could want more so soon. She tipped her hips and tried to push down against him but he moved out of her reach. "Nathan please"

"Please what pretty little slut?"

"I want you inside me. I need you. I feel like I am empty. Fill me up, please."

He slid into her agonizingly slow. "Like that?"

"Oh god yes."

He began to move slowly, thrusting slow and deliberate, giving hard lunge and grind at the bottom of each push. Cassy groaned a soft deep groan with each of his thrusts. Her hips lifting and surging to meet him, matching his rhythm. He gripped her hands tightly and looked deep into her eyes. Cassy began to tremble and tense, her movements getting more urgent. She could feel her muscles of her cunt clench down tight on him. His voice was deep and hoarse, "Yes Cassy, thats nice, your cunt feels so good."

Suddenly she arched tight against him. Her hands strained against his. She froze, rigid and trembling as the waves of her climax picked her up and lifted her high before dropping her. "Yes,Cassy come for me." She let out a soft grating whimper and then began to shake with long convulsive shudders as she began to come. He thrust hard and fast, letting go of her hands and gripping her hips, trying to bury himself deeper into her. Cassy began to cry out in sharp short grunts as he slammed into her, her climax seeming endless. Nathan held her close and trembled as he pumped his come into her. A deep growl of satisfaction boiling up in his chest.

Cassy's voice was fuzzy and soft. "You will have to let me read your homework sometime." She held him still trapped close to her, her arms wrapped around his neck, her legs crossed around his hips. She sighed and trembled as a soft tremor echoed through her when her cunt contracted around his waning erection.

"I would prefer to show you."

"I would like that too." Suddenly a wave of almost irrational happiness swept through her. "I love you so much. I love being here like this with you."

"Like this?" He gave a little pelvic thrust bumping gently against her. Cassy gave a little moan as a wave of soft pleasure echoed through her again.

Cassy giggled. "Yes I want you like this forever, trapped in my arms, parked in my garage." Her voice dropped and took a softer more serious tone. "I love being able to talk to you. I don't think I could give this up. Being quiet was too much a part of my childhood. I don't want to be silenced any more."

"There will be times when I will need my silence."

"As long as its not always. As long as I know there will be times like this, I could bear it. As long as I know there will be times like this I could bear anything."

"That good?"

"I had no idea. Before I loved sex because it was a time when I could be close to you, give you a gift of myself. I could take a vicarious pleasure in watching your satisfaction. But did it feel good? Not really. Before this good meant it didn't hurt so much."

"Now?"

"It all is so good. Everything you do feels better than the last. The orgasms have each been exponentially better than the last. I think the next one may kill me and I am looking forward to it. But the best part by far is how I feel right now. I feel like if you weren't holding me down I might just float away like a happy helium balloon."

"I am beginning to understand where the term 'cocky' may have originated. There is something very ego boosting about making a beautiful girl scream your name."

"I would hate to make your head swell. No wait. I think I like making your head swell." She clenched her muscles sheathing his soft cock.

"No luck there pretty little slut girl. I think I need some rest before any encore performances."

Cassy felt a soft warm wave of sleepiness and yawned. "To say this day has been 'a big day' would be an understatement. I can hardly remember this morning. There have been so many lows and highs I feel like a space shuttle on crack."

"Are you getting sleepy?"

"Mmm hmm"

Nathan gently pulled away from her and lay back onto his back. Cassy made a soft sad sound as his cock slipped out of her. "This way I don't have to worry about squashing you in the night." He pulled her lean on his chest. Cassy snuggled close, her eyes already closed.

She was in the hall again, running. Tiny feet pattering, the terror behind her. The hall stretched on and on. She wanted to scream but she knew if she made a sound she would die. She knew she had to stop running. She looked down and realized she was on a treadmill, she could see her feet, in the white running shoes she wore every day pounding on the treadmill. She turned around wondering why the terror had not gotten her and nothing was there, just swirling gray shadows that seemed to dissolve and blow away as she gazed at them. "You can't hurt me. You are dead."

"Cassy wake up. Its OK. Its just a dream. Wake up." Nathan's voice was gentle and she could feel his hand stroking her back. She was sitting up straight.

"Yes, just a dream. And its over now." She turned to him and wrapped her arms tightly around him. "Thanks for being here."

"Shh, go to sleep little one."

"They can't scare me any more."

"You are safe now."

"I love you."

"I love you too little one."

"You don't call me child anymore."

"It just doesn't seem to fit anymore. I am torn between little one and pretty slut."

"I like both. But I like Cassy best of all."

"Go back to sleep Cassy."

Cassy snuggled down into his arms and let herself float half asleep savoring the warmth and safety that she found there, reluctant to fall asleep and waste a minute of this feeling.

Cassy woke to the sensation of his fingers on her face. Stretching like a cat she opened her eyes and smiled up at his face close to hers. "I feel good."

"Your breath smells like you ate Thai food."

She grinned an impish grin. "I hate to say what yours smells like."

"To the baths with you tasty slut. Now that I have made you mine I require you draw a bath."

"You will have to settle for a small shower stall you... you... what the heck are you a pirate or a slave master?"

"Sorry I keep getting my fantasies mixed up."

"Either one does it for me."

"Come on lets clean up."

Cassy felt a wave of sadness and balked at getting out of bed. "I don't want you to go away. I want to go home with you."

"That will be up to the Professor. You have made a lot of progress but its all very new little one. Lets not rush too fast. I have a lot more to learn too before I think we are ready to fly as a pair."

"I just don't want to be alone again."

"Neither do I, but you can write me and maybe we can talk on the phone. If you don't get in anymore fist fights this week you maybe can come home for next weekend."

"Make love to me one more time before you go and I promise no fist fights."

"You smell to bad to ravish." He swatted her ass firmly and then tickled her.

Cassy shrieked and rushed into the bathroom. She started the shower and then sat down and peed. He leaned against the bathroom door frame and raised an eyebrow. She felt a wave of embarrassment. "Don't look." She felt her face getting red, somehow she had never gotten used to this one intimacy.

"Too late pretty slut."

"If you want this slut to wash you, you pirate slaver, than you must squeeze in here with me." It was a tight fit and they ended up giggling and wrestling around each other to get under the water as they soaped and shampooed each other. She had him kneel so she could wash and condition his long hair. She took her time to thoroughly massage his scalp, neck and shoulders as the hot water cascaded over her back. She loved his hair. Perfectly white and straight it fell in a smooth cascade below his shoulders.

He stood and helped her with hers. "You have already gained some weight."

"I am starving. But I am hungrier for you. I can get something to eat anytime today. The cook is gone on vacation and I can eat anytime until she comes back."

They toweled each other dry and brushed their teeth. Cassy sidled up and rubbed up against him like a cat at a scratching post. "Do I smell good enough to ravish now?"

"You smell delicious." His lips were gentle and compelling as they took her mouth. There was a quiet gentleness to his love making, his kisses deep, soft and endless. Turning her so her head fell over the edge of the bed, he stood and looking down at her he caressed her face, his thumb tracing her lips. "I love your mouth."

Cassy opened her lips and softly licked his thumb, making love to it like it was his cock. She reached and ran her hands along the length of his cock, gently urging him closer, wanting him in her mouth. "I love you in my mouth." Her voice trembled with need. As he slowly pushed into her mouth he let out a soft deep growl of pleasure. The angle was hard for her to use her tongue much but she used her lips and gently ran her teeth along the the underside of him as he gently fucked her mouth. Her hands on his hips helped her measure and meet him.

"Spread your legs." Cassy bent her knees and opened herself to him. She could feel his fingers exploring her tender flesh, she began to moan around the shaft of his cock. Her hips began to lunge and jerk as he pushed his fingers deep into her, finding her g-spot. Soon her mouth was frantic, sharp cries of excitement bubbling around him as she forced him deeper in her throat, pulling eagerly at his hips. Nathan tore himself from her mouth gasping, he was so close to finish that Cassy could see his cock twitching. She tried to reach for him, pulling impatiently at his hips.

"No, I want to come inside you." His voice was hoarse and deep, a low growl in her ears. His hands were strong on her, lifting and turning her so her hips were on the edge of the bed. He held her legs wide and high. Still standing he entered her in one long smooth thrust.

"Oh god Nathan yes. Fuck me. That feels so good." Her eyes were locked on his as he stood above her, a half smile, half snarl of raw sexual need twisting his lips. His hair his hair falling around his shoulders, his stomach muscles tensing and rippling as he thrust into her.

"Hold you legs." Cassy gripped her knees and spread herself even wider for him. He pulled from her and began to push the length of his shaft along the cleft of her cunt, sliding directly across her clit. The sensation was almost sizzling hot, pushing her over the edge.

Cassy shrieked and exploded, her deep low groans vibrated with her convulsions. Her hands slipped from her knees and her legs automatically clamped around his hips, her whole body spasming with ecstasy. Nathan slammed deep into her and began to plunge deep and hard, his hands holding her shoulders. He growled deep and low as he spent his essence deep into her, long shudders shaking he filled her with his seed.

It took a long time for the spasms and trembles to fade. Nathan gently continued to move inside her until his hardness faded too much to stay inside. "Promise to be good now?" His voice was husky and soft.

"Oh god yes."

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12