All Comments on 'Finding Love Ch. 03'

by durablue

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
lili82lili82about 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

Nice chapter here! Dolmas and his sons are some shit for brains morons! common sense should tell them that if a wolf gets abnormally huge like Ivy did, the only thing you can and should do is leave the bitch alone! Back away from it, but nooooo, they're gonna be dumb and ignore the second chance they got to live. Can't wait to see this!

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great chapter

was a great chapter and i can not wait ofr the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please tell me that Dolmas dies soon, I don't think I have ever wished for a character to die so bad.....and violently and put in extra gore with a side serving of more gore.

Excellent work please keep writing. (seriously though make Dolmas's death extremely painful please)

sexykitty4playsexykitty4playabout 13 years ago
Absolutely the Best!!

I can't remember the last time I read a story that was so good. I was enthralled the whole way through. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please post again soon!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
Full to bursting.

One of the things I've especially enjoyed about your chapters thus far is how much actually happens. In some serialized stories I find myself left wanting more. You give us the real deal, all five courses and more.

Thanks, and I look forward to the next meal.

Sdykst03Sdykst03about 13 years ago
Can't wait!

I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter! Please don't make us wait to long!!!!!

ArtFormArtFormabout 13 years ago
This is seriously amazing!

Okay as I said, I should be marking essays but here I am reading your work and I'm like... where's the rest of it? Lol. I hope you're already working on the next chapter. Am looking forward to it!

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago

I'm enjoying watching Ivy's dysfunctional family thrash around nearly as much as I enjoy seeing Ivy blossom into her new life. The secondary Sam/Mary romance adds wonderful depth. Keep those twists and turns coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dont like this story anymore

i dont like this story anymore. it has become a bunch of bull shit! how does everything twist and twirll around holly and her mothers finger. for real, i mean once you make the plot you just and up and change things for the good and the moral of it.! plus she was a whore,mary, should've ran and did the journey of exscaping dolmas on her own but no she took the easy was out. not to mention she was easy enough to have sex with a total stranger. ohh well whats done is done , i won't be reading your stories anytime soon. or at least this series or any dumb sequels that may come from it. caoi. i was too lazy to login my username is Love4words in case someone who has a username feels strong enough and about my comment and wants to comment back. and so you cant use the exuse of anonymous people alway being scared or whatever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loving this

More! Faster!

Irish_LassIrish_Lassabout 13 years ago
AW !!! It's Already over?!

Your stories are Amazing and I love them. Not gonna lie I also love that your good about posting regularly. Nothing worse then falling in love with a story and the author never posts. Thanks for the fresh new kinda story and please keep writing!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Honey, don't EVEN listen to "Love4Words" comments. What you are developing here is a truly wonderful set of characters that are/will be loved by your readers/fans. You are developing the storyline in a very well thought out way that leaves your readers wanting more.

Mark my words, you will take your place eventually among the best authors on this site....develope your own style and stick with it. Listen to these other authors who talk to you but keep true to your own style and instincts.

You could say that you have "arrived" by getting your first "hate mail"...lol. love4words could stand to learn about CONSTRUCTIVE critiquing and NOT coming off sounding like one of the asswipes in your story...lol. There is something to be said for TACT and common courtesy and the ability to be polite and even kind in giving someone critisim...

I will be patiently waiting for the next installment, as will all your other fans....

Tereasa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like this

To use an anonymous comment to leave spite, then add a name of an account opened only a few weeks ago? with no submissions at all uh huh, your perspective of the mother follows closely to the abusive father/husband. I am not a word artist I have dreams and ideas I cannot put down in story form. I have how ever read and enjoyed were story's for over 40 years, the soul mate and "instinctive" mating is a common link, I am not an editor or proof reader I do see some faults but never do they take away from my enjoyment of this story.

durablue I hope you continue with this, the way you see it.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 13 years ago
Thanks!!

for the longer submission! Your a great story teller and i cant wait to see what you do with the rest of this!!

Waiting anxiously!

mistrellemistrelleabout 13 years ago
Thank you

I love the way you are shaping your story, Iv read much of the Werewolf story's on here, I'm a bit embarrassed about how often I check for a new episode from a story I am following :) and believe me yours gets checked frequently. If I could be granted a wish, it would be that I could write half as well as you.

Thank you for sharing, please continue I want so much to see what happens next

symonesymoneabout 13 years ago
Love It!!!!

I really love your story and the direction the storyline is taking. Do not listen to Love4words. This person is upset over a part of the story that was there from the beginning. Ivy not HOLLY asked her mother about her father. The storyline was set-up so her true parentage will be addressed again. I wanted Sam to be her father from the first time he saw her tied to the bed.

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

What a great Ch! I was very happy that they got Mary out of there and that she and sam told the story of what happen. I hope that sam and mary can start over and be what they should have been before she was taken away again.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Hard To Believe

that not only is this your first series on Lit, but chapter 1 was your first submission. You write like someone who has been doing it a long time. Your description of not only the the characters but also the locations and most of all the actions taking place are so well written. I've read alot of first time authors and they usually get one or two of those things right, but very seldom do they get all 3. It takes all 3 to make a really great story and you seem to be on your way.

I can't wait for the next chapter so whatever else you do in life work, school, family, stop it all and just write the next chapter for me please. This story has become an addiction, and I have only 3-4 other storys that I would say I was addicted to. Anyway, I will most defiantly be watching for the chapter 4.

laideebdrydalaideebdrydaabout 13 years ago

All I can say is please hurry with the new chapters. Loving It!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Hot hot HOT!

Seriously girl I agree with MizT it doesnt show its your first story and your chapter just went stratespheric.. 5 stars and well deserved, you have a fan here!

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
not to nit pick

but wouldn't it be half-brothers not step-brothers

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
utterly fantabulous

I love this story. The plot is great, characters are clearly defined and the flow is awesome. Please do not listen to the hater - he or she is obviously jealous of your talent. I am a huge fan of yours and check daily for new chapters. Keep up the great work and more chapters faster please.

BadSantaBadSantaabout 13 years ago
Better and Better!!!

My God, these stories just keep getting better and better!!! I thought the first two were awesome--but this one tops them both!!! Can't wait to see what happens from here!!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Love what you did with the chapter. Great story, great characters. So much action in every chapter. You know you're doing something right when your writing brings out such emotional responses from your readers. :)

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVING YOUR WORK

PLS KEEP WRITING

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Stunning!

I find myself drawn deeper and deeper into your story with every chapter, and every re-reading of every chapter! You are an amazingly talented and skillful writer; definitely one of the best I've read on lit and I think comparable to jazcullen...not a comparison to be made lightly ;) I am already breathlessly waiting for the next installment of your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

What a great story, thank you for sharing it. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Big fan of this story. I like the turn of Sam being her dad, especially after he is the one that made it possible for her to be found. I am wondering if Daylon's mom is around and also why it is that his dad isn't still Alpha. I also am wondering about her mom saying that it has been a long time since she and Sam were together...wouldn't there always be a pull between mates? I kinda hope her brothers end up wising up and learning what their dad really is, though they are pretty ugly characters so far. I am gonna bust you on something...I was laughing and saying that the fifteen minutes that Mary took to lie down was the longest 15 mins. ever! Ivy got changed, came downstairs and talked to Daylon and had time to fall asleep only to be woken up when Mary got up 15 mins. later :P lol Great work!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Great chapter!

I like how Ivy's relationship with her mom has developed. She's not as cold as she was in the previous chapters. And Daylon's pack are all wonderful and supportive. I'm glad that Ivy is truly his match and I'm sure they'll be able to deal with the trouble coming their way. Can't wait for more chapters!

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 13 years ago
hehe so evil

Ivy made him piss himself! That almost made me fall out of my chair because I was laughing so hard! That being (can't call it a man) sooo deserved that. Wish he was dead already though, he's going to cause a lot of trouble I'm sure.

Wyld_CatWyld_Catabout 13 years ago
Great Original

Loving this story. Highly original (to me). I've read some that to be honest seem like a fan-fic of existing characters with name changes but i haven't read anything like this before.

Well written.. look forward to the next installment.

justme713justme713about 13 years ago
Loved It!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing nothing else!!!!

love it noting else

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Wow!

What a great story. Ivy is certainly blooming with all the positive attention she's received. And who wouldn't want a mate like Daylon! Please, write more, more, more!

MissZoeJadeMissZoeJadeabout 13 years ago

Please write more of this story. It's really good and deserves to be finished. I'm enthralled with the characters and I can't wait to read more about Ivy coming out of her shell and healing the wounds from her past. Also Daylon sounds yummy, that's all :)

Tigger425Tigger425about 13 years ago
Waiting somewhat patiently

I can not wait for the next chapter!!!! I love this story. Please hurry!

RasiaRasiaalmost 13 years ago
omg

this is awesome I cannot wait for the next chapter. I am on pins and needles I found this while impatiently waiting for Jazcullen and cedarneedle to release a new chapter.

WaltzWaltzalmost 13 years ago
You are one of my absolute favorite authors on here.

I love the stories that have suspense, action, romance and/or incredible intimacy scenes; your story has ALL of them.

Every chapter is worthy of more than just five stars.

SilverCrestSilverCrestalmost 13 years ago
More! More More More!

Wow! This is an awesome story so far! I love it. I am hooked. You are an awesome writer who knows how to hook your readers and keep em interested. You deffinetely know what the people are asking for in stories!

I can't wait for more!

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 13 years ago
DUDE!

I swear, this is PERFECT. I want someone like Daylon. At first I was a tiny bit skeptic on the story, but it just calls to me. Men really are asses in some areas of the world. -grins- one of the reasons why I like Ivy and her new pack. I sitting here, shivering trying to calm myself down (story has me at an embarrassing level of arousal) and I'm thinking, "I NEED more." Again, this is awesome, man. I can't wait till you post the next chapter. I so wish she gets to kill what's-his-face, the father. I want him to know that a "bitch of a whore" overpowered him. I'm gonna go take care of a little something ;P Looking forward to reading more of you -grins-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:)

More please!

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Hiya

Update... I'm almost done with Ch4. I need to wrap up this scene I'm on right now and I'll be finished -laugh- maybe a couple more pages then it's off to sleeplessgurl. It shouldn't be too much longer! I'm going to try to get it to her tomorrow.

dura blue

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Update...

Chapter 4 has just been submitted. With the three day wait it should be up Monday. Thanks everyone for the support and the comments on the past few chapters!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
okay

Okay the Lowes thing just about killed me, I laughed so hard

alwaysalady1229alwaysalady1229almost 13 years ago
loved it...loved it...LOVED IT!!!!

LOL Lowe's was priceless and typical of the men i know! Daylon(adore his name) is like my son can't take/better watch him in that place.

sigh...another series i can't get enough of...look forward to the next chapter and will cry when it ends. :o) dare i hope it will go on forever???

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 13 years ago
Cathing up...

I've had so little time to read lately and now I see what a little gem I have been missing. I will rectify my mistake LOL.

Fabulous chapter Dura! Loved it from start to finish. What I enjoy most is that you love the characters you're meant to and detest those who truly deserve to be detested. Ivy's male family members should be put down at the soonest possible opportunity but then I guess that would kill the story too so maybe they can live a bit longer LOL!!!

You are impressively talented as an author!

QueenVeeQueenVeealmost 13 years ago

Love it!!! I almost pissed in my pants laughing so hard at that idiot Dolmas. He's a coward and that makes him very dangerous.

WerefanWerefanover 12 years ago
Great Chapter

Loving this......

Gotta go, chapter 4 awaits.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Must say your Characters took a turn for the worse this Chapter.

Sorry, maybe I am to settled in the World of JazCullen, but that is just plain wrong.

Would you please decide if the concept of mating is a strong bond or just a loose optional attraction ? Because you can't have it both ways.

1. They take Sams Mate for 18 years, he knows exactly where she is and he is just like: 'A well ... whatever' ??? Are you fuckin kidding me ? Sorry that goes against the WHOLE Idea of mating.

2. They know that Dolmar is a backstapping Sadistic Bastard and they let him live ? Despite of what he did to daylons mate ? (Not to speak of raping Sams Mate - WTF!?)

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Very - Very

Very suspenseful, very romantic, very sexy, very good. I am liking!

NEditNEditover 11 years ago
Gotta agree with Count2Three

Nice to see that I'm not the only one bothered by that kind of thing. Character, plot, theme inconsistency are story breakers.

LuvinWritinLuvinWritinabout 11 years ago
I don't see it.

What inconsistancy? No where in the story did it say you had to find a TRUE mate to be mated. Ivy's mother had already been mated before she found Sam. When she was taken from Sam he didn't have a pack to back him to get her back and he didn't know where she was taken anyway. Ivy was a virgin so that wasn't an issue. Don't hammer an author because thier world is different than you expect. And if you're hung up on another's world then don't read any others.

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
step brothers

They're her half-brothers since they have the same mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Half Siblings,not Step siblings

They do share a parent, so that would make them HALF siblings and NOT STEP siblings. FYI- a step sibling is when one of your parents have remarried someone who has a kid from a previous relationship.

Heidi123Heidi123over 8 years ago

I have often dreamed of a waterfall such as this one you created. Your words...something about them. Stunningly wonderful as the rest!

RosilinRosilinabout 3 years ago

I dont know.... Growing up with a dad that can read you mind has to be pretty difficult too.

I'm not saying it's worse than abuse and neglect, but that would be difficult for both her and her dad. I know my dad can't even fathom my squirrelly brain, and I can't tell you how many times I've been shocked by the things my kids say.

My oldest son told me a few minutes ago that he wants a Dick that he can cut off and regrow just to put on someone's car if they park bad.... why inflict pain on yourself just to be offensive? Why care that much? No, he's not a masochist nor a dumbass, he's just strange and thinks he's funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah. Dolmas is so stereotypical that it's both unrealistic and boring.

TheWolfy93TheWolfy93about 2 months ago

Fantastic. Love the story. Can’t wait to get to the rest of the chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous