All Comments on 'Finding Love Pt. 02'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another great installment, but I hate cliffhangers! Please don't wait too long to post the next chapter.

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Sweet story. Hoping Vivian doesn't mess things up...

SAbitchSAbitchover 10 years ago
Interesting

Interesting twist! So, what happens next?

ShikeShikeover 10 years ago
Thank You!

You've got me anxious to find out what happens. Please don't wait too long to post the next chapter and the rest of the story. I loved seeing Jade and Terry again. I always like when authors have characters from other stories make cameos just to let us know what they're up to. It makes me feel connected. Again, thank you. you are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seriously?

Can't there just be a regular love story not involving someone thrown in the mix to mess it up?!

Really hoping Ari comes clean to Kate, and the Vivian doesn't mess this up.

Also hoping this doesn't become some threesome stroke story.

jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting...

Also,

Dear Vivian:

You're a bitch and a lousy friend.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

Great story....until the end. I thught Vivian was a friend....We'll see. Very well written though and reads easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Telling the truth...

You continue to draw us into to such a vivid and engaging world with your characters. Even though there have been positive and negative comments about Vivian, the situation Ari is going through is one that many a new lesbian faces and it's good that you have opened this challenge and opportunity for self discovery. If Ari and Kate's relationship are going to survive this is a real situation that many of us have had to face. Will Ari continue with her first love or will she be enticed into exploring the many other facets of our lesbian world?....You're an amazing writer, so please don't stop!!

curiousonejcuriousonejover 10 years ago
OMG

NOOOOO... this can't happen to Kate ..... Vivian can't do that.... But very great story

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorover 10 years ago
I still have hope.....

That Kate will find someone else. Ari is a sweet, innocent and lovable caracter but she could be easily manipulated because of her submissive side. I understand that Viv is a Domme and saw the submissive side in Ari, but she was with Kate at one point and as her ex and friend she should've respected that and not put a move on Ari. I, like another comment, hope it doesn't turn into a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
threesome!

please?

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Amazing!

I think you can tell from the feedback that this story is really appreciated by your readers. You've done something that only a few writers here achieve. You have us emotionally involved with your characters and trusting that in the end, you will treat them well.

This continues to be an excellent, well written story.

Please keep up the great work!

Doc

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
Very curious...

Why can't Kate dance without a partner? Deaf people dance all the time. If you turn the equalizer on your sound system so the bass is at max, as they would at a club, you can feel the vibrations in the floor. You can feel the rhythm of the music and dance to it. If Kate can't feel the music, Vivian needs to fire the dee jay at Serafina's.

Why didn't Terry hesitate to dance with Vivian? I know she's come a long way with Jade (and this isn't their story) I just wonder how she could dance with Vivian without worrying about her clit becoming erect.

Again, I know this isn't her story, but why wasn't Paula at the club with her wife?

As always, your writing is amazing. You have a great group of readers because your stories are always very easy to follow. Please keep up the amazing work.

BugattiTBugattiTover 10 years ago
Wow

Please don't break Kate's heart by allowing Ari to be with Viv, it will be so heartbreaking. Viv should'nt have kissed Ari, so not cool at all. All the same very good, interesting story, awaiting Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice.

I see a lot of people pissed about Viv kissing Ari but at no time did I read Viv being told who Ari was with. Can't blame Viv kissing ari if she didn't know. Ari should have thought about her actions first even subs can say no or move away. And even after she should have been honest and told Kate about what happened before having sex. Overall nice story keep up the good work.

McKyla18McKyla18over 10 years ago
More please.

I really like the story. Hoping there is more to come. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lose Viv

No threesome please that would just annoy/ruin the whole story. Hence, it would have been a waste of time reading this whole story. Keep it simple and meaningful...that's why everyone is here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting

My comment will be different from others..its a very nice story and well written.. But.. As i read the story many times and lived the characters i think Ari really should be with Vivian.. They are perfect for each other domme and sumbissive.. And I'm sure i'll enjoy their story as well.. I think it will be more intresting to see Kate be with Magie.. Coz if we read the first chapter we'll see that Kate had really deep feelings for Magie and thought about her and wanted her for many years.. In my opinion Ari and Viv will be more intresting than Ari and Kate.. I hope Kate goes back to her old crush on Magie.. Very inresting and lovely story..please continue..

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Ahhhh! Wow.

Excitement and intrigue! I'm all types of feelings right now but I've no doubt the emotional investment will be worth it. Trusting you!!!

Really excellent chapter and so looking forward to more of this story. Great work yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmmm!

based on the flow of the story,i felt that ari is not the ONE for kate.that deep connection between them is lacking.(cinder)

beth2323beth2323over 10 years ago
Great part 2, please don't leave us waiting too long for part 3 ;-)

By now I trust you as a writer, and even if you do see fit to have Ari break Kate's heart, I'm quite sure you'll do a great job fixing it with someone even better. You've created such great characters that you and we are all invested in. I know you'll do right by everyone (even if you yourself don't yet have the answer.) I felt maybe you were up in the air about where to go next, and maybe that's why you left us hanging. Plus you get all this great feedback to help with the decision ;-)

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Wow

That was............. HOT! Onto part 3

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
my compliments to the chef

Dru, you know you are accomplishing a masterpiece when you read the commentaries and realize how emotionally your readers are reacting to the developing storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like this

It's realistic when Kate was u-hauling Ari I was like c'mon not one of those stories please!! But now it's all turned I like it!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Ari, Noooooo!!!

First, I agree that deaf people can get the beat from the vibrations, I've read other stories where that happened. I also was concerned about Terry having an erection, maybe she wears tight briefs? Also, why didn't Jade or Terry go out on the dance floor and rescue Ari?

And, Anonymous, Viv knew full well that Ari was with Kate, Kate introduced her for fuck's sake! And she asked Kate for permission, why would she do that if she didn't think Ari was with Kate? And she may be an aggressive Domme, but as Kate's friend she definitely should have backed off!

Also, did Billie deliberately take Kate away? Seems like something Viv might be behind. And why WOULDN'T Jade and Terry tell Kate about the kiss? It wasn't Ari's fault, they knew what kind of a predator Viv is, why not alert Kate?

Finally, as with our dear Vixen, it is a sign of your great writing that we care about these "people".

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

OMG! What a twister, ARI and VIVIAN? Never saw that coming but i should have i guess, especially after their smouldering dance together. ** WOW, HOT STUFF! **

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
WTF!!!

What is wrong with Vivian?! She's supposed to be Kate's friend, she knows Ari is with Kate, Kate introduced her and she asked Kate's permission to dance with Ari.

She may be a seductress but even for her Ari should have been "hands off"!

As with sbrooks, I wonder if Viv might have been involved in Billie taking Kate away.

And why didn't Terry and Jade tell Kate? It's not getting involved with Kate and Ari because it wasn't Ari's fault, it was Vivian's!

Looking at the next part's description I don't think this is going to end well.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Vivian's A Biatch!

I want to add my voice to those who think Viv was out of line seducing Ari. She knew full well that Ari was with Kate and she's supposed to be Kate's friend.

To the Anonymous who said that Viv and Ari are a good fit because they're Domme/Sub, well so what? Kate is Domme, too, that's why she and Viv couldn't work, and she was well aware of Ari's submissive nature, she was just too kind to take advantage of it knowing Ari's experience with Zoe.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Kate spends the time to nurture Ari mentally, spiritually and physically and along comes Viv who took advantage of Ari's vulnerability and nature as a sub. It was tacky what Viv did to Kate who was suppose to be her friend. With friends like Viv, who needs an enemies. In Kate case, don't fatten up frogs for snakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the story overall

Not a big deal but if it was just Kate's ear drums that were damaged in the accident, she wouldn't be completely deaf, and in fact her hearing loss would be easily treated with hearing aids. Even without aids she'd be able to hear at least the bass from the music in the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
397 Followers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES