Finding Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jade, Terry, I hope you're enjoying yourselves," Vivian said as she greeted the pair on their return from the dance floor.

"Of course Vivian, you know we always do," Jade replied as they exchanged a brief hug.

"And you my lovely, when are you going to leave this one and come be my lady," Vivian teased as she planted a gentle kiss on Terry's cheek.

"Oh Vivian, as I've said before, poor Jade would be completely lost without me so I couldn't possibly leave her."

"Ah yes, you are truly selfless. Jade I'm very envious of your good fortune," Vivian said with a huge grin. "Well since you won't leave Jade, how about a dance?"

"I'd love to Viv," Terry answered. They strolled to the dance floor and despite Vivian's teases she was very respectful when she held Terry as they danced.

When they returned Vivian turned to Kate.

"Darling, may I dance with your date?"

"You'll have to ask her Viv."

"How about it doll, will you allow me the pleasure of a dance?" Vivian asked. A blushing Ari nodded, not trusting her voice.

As the pair left, a lovely young woman came over and tapped Kate's shoulder.

"Billie, how are you?"

"Kate, long time no see. I've been good, how about you?" the newcomer asked.

"Doing alright. This is Jade and Terry; ladies this is an old friend, Billie," Kate introduced. Billie nodded to the pair and they did likewise.

"Kate you must come and say hi to the others," Billie said.

"Sure, but not for too long. Jade, Terry will you let Ari know when she comes back."

"Of course Kate," Jade replied and watched as she was whisked away by Billie.

On the floor Vivian was an uninhibited dancer. She displayed raw sexuality in every movement, and was very suggestive in the way(s) she touched and teased Ari. Ari did her best to keep up but found herself increasingly helpless as she tried to combat Vivian's blatant, erotic gyrations.

She rolled and bucked her hips, threatening, Ari thought, to kiss the young woman, but though her lips came tantalizingly close, she pulled away. Ari found herself increasingly desperate as Vivian, clearly an accomplished temptress, seemed determined to excite and arouse Ari's senses

"Do you think she's trying to seduce Ari?" Terry asked as the pair watched Vivian's overtly carnal display.

"I hope not. She is supposed to be Kate's friend but who knows with her."

"Well whatever she's doing, it is certainly having an effect on Ari," Terry continued.

"Indeed," Jade agreed.

By the time the song ended, Ari was flushed, her breaths coming in short pants. Vivian could tell that her efforts had paid off. Ari was clearly aroused as her nipples were making tents in her top. Pleased with the outcome, Vivian decided to push things just one step further.

"Ari my sweet, you are just a spectacular dancer. I'm most pleased. We must do this again sometime. Please be sure to come back to the club again and look me up when you do."

Ari nodded and was about to respond when Vivian reached up and placed both hands on Ari's face. She planted a short, sensual kiss on Ari's lips. The kiss was like a bolt of electricity, leaving Ari stunned, unable to move or speak. If her mind was utterly confused, her body knew just how to respond. She was instantly wet.

"I've got to go be the boss but I'll be seeing you," Vivian said breezily when she released the stunned young woman's face. A moment later she was gone, leaving Ari to wonder what had just happened.

Finally able to move, Ari began making her way back to the table. Apprehensive about what Kate would say, she was relieved to see that Kate wasn't there and hadn't witnessed what had happened. Jade and Terry had seen the kiss but kept quiet about it, not wanting to get involved in what was between Ari and Kate.

Soon after, Kate reappeared. Jade and Terry said their goodbyes and headed home since it was getting late. Kate suggested and Ari agreed that they should as well.

* * * *

They were barely through the door to Kate's apartment when Ari pulled Kate into an almost ravenous kiss. Before the kiss broke, Ari was unbuttoning Kate's shirt and fighting to remove Kate's pants.

They fumbled and stumbled their way to the bedroom. While Kate paused to remove her shoes and the rest, Ari made short work of her own clothes and then attacked Kate.

Ari devoured Kate's breasts, sucking hard on her nipples and raking her teeth over the soft flesh. Her hands were everywhere, rubbing and squeezing, tantalizing Kate to no end. When Ari speared her tongue into Kate's wet and wanting sex, Kate was so wound up that she screamed and came instantly.

Ari continued sucking Kate's clit, nibbling her lips and even tonguing Kate rose bud. She gave Kate two more orgasms before she had her fill and let Kate rest. A few minutes later, Kate took her turn with Ari, licking and sucking Ari's sweet pussy until Ari's body stiffened and she gushed into Kate's mouth. Then Kate introduced Ari to the fine art of tribbing.

They ground and moved against each other, rubbing harder and harder, both enjoying the feeling of their sexes pressed together in a sensual dance of ecstasy. Ari came first, followed closely by Kate as every last ounce of energy was put into prolonging their pleasure.

Spent and satisfied, they spooned each other with Kate against Ari's back as they enjoyed the afterglow that came with great sex. However each woman's thoughts were very different.

Kate wondered about Ari's sudden libidinous attack and what might have caused it. She had seen the way Ari had looked at all the other women in the club; her eyes hadn't missed Ari's reaction to Vivian either. It was a natural thing; Vivian was a very sexy woman, so Ari's reaction was justified. Kate reminded herself she had reacted the same way on more than one occasion. As sleep took her, she convinced herself it was all okay.

Sleep was slow in coming for Ari. Her mind was a mess, she was confused and she was guilty. She cared for Kate deeply, loved her, yet as she ravaged Kate's body, all the while she had thought about Vivian. How the hell was she going to look Kate in the eye in the morning?

This story, Finding Love, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Dru_Druthers wishes to express her thanks to her beta reader. Without her editing, this story would not have been as good as it is. Any mistakes found are Dru_Druthers' alone

Lastly, Dru_Druthers expresses her thanks to two wonderful friends who supported her and her work.