All Comments on 'Finding My Place Ch. 02'

by econut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
HOT !

I really loved this story. This is also one of my favorite fantasies - to serve a couple as their own little sissy maid, to suck the man's cock and lick the woman's pussy whenever they want, to be their little cum slut. There needs to be another story where Lana and Gary have him be a sissy maid at a cocktail party where he sucks a lot of cocks, licks a lot of cum filled pussies and gets his ass fucked many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Four star submission; albeit an obvious flight of fantasy, as a submissive Male cocksucker myself.

Hot enough to stir readers emotions into a semi hard erection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another 5 from me!

Great story idea. I look forward more. I was actually hoping he got denied and sent back home in his cage lol. Awesome writing. Thanks again!

j

AslutboiAslutboialmost 3 years ago

A wonderful story that made me cum several times!!! I now know I am a submissive sissy slut wanting to worship and lick pussy and to suck cock. I want to swallow cum and be fucked repeatedly in my boi pussy, to be collared and owned as a sissy slut and maid. It is my dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous