Finding my Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William was beside himself on seeing the two sexy women prance into the living room. He sat there in awed silence as the two danced around, hand in hand. At one point Olivia stood behind Katie, reaching around and cupping her breasts, right in front of William. Katie felt so charged, so full of sexual desire. She turned around and started kissing Olivia who openly welcomed her tongue, soon they were on the floor and Katie was making her way down Olivia's body, sucking on her breasts, and then licking her pussy, all the while William watching them. Olivia herself was all charged up with sexual desire; it did not take her long before she was cumming from Katie's licking and fingering her pussy.

Katie then crawled up over Olivia and they began kissing again, Olivia licking her juices off of Katie's face. They both heard a grunt and looked over to see William masturbating, watching the two beauties intently. Olivia got up on her knees and holding Katie's hand, they crawled over to William. Olivia squeezed Katie's hand and looked into her eyes, and Katie gave her a slight nod, indicating she was ready and willing.

"Do you want to suck him, Katie? William loves to be sucked, he's been dreaming of having you suck him off. Each time I suck him I know it is you he is imagining. Seeing your sexy lips encased around his cock, your head bobbing up and down on him. Isn't that so William?" As Olivia talked both Katie and William became more and more turned on. Katie couldn't resist any longer. Though she hadn't been near a guy since her rape, she knew she was ready and felt completely safe and comfortable being with Olivia and William.

She took him fully into her mouth reveling at the charged sexual feeling coursing through her young body. She felt Olivia pushing her way in and reluctantly gave up William's cock which Olivia immediately sucked down on, swallowing it completely. Back and forth they went sucking William off until he was ready to explode. And explode he did. He first shot a load onto Katie's face, then one on to Olivia's. She then sucked him again, and another load shot out onto Katie's tits. The girls immediately started kissing and licking each other's faces, Olivia even licking William's cum off of Katie's tits.

As they were lying there on the floor, cuddled into one another, Katie asked Olivia if it was Ok if William made love to her. Olivia of course agreed, saying she was hoping Katie would want William. The three of them went upstairs to the bedroom where the girls seductively stripped off each others' clothes then removed William's as he kissed each of them, fondled their breasts, and felt their dripping pussies.

William gently made love to Katie that night as Olivia lay next to her, holding her, kissing her, gently teasing her tits. It was a night of passion and compassion, the Alexanders guiding Katie back into the joys and pleasures of sex.

Katie went on to tell me of the sex they had over the remainder of the summer, making my cock harder and harder as I listened to her steamy tales.

"I think someone is enjoying this a bit too much!" As Katie said that she shifted herself and started to rub her hand up and down my cock.

She then took me into her mouth again, sucking me as I became harder and harder, soon exploding. Deftly, she swallowed my load and I collapsed back in the car seat, exhausted.

It was by then nearing seven o'clock and time for me to return Katie home for her family dinner. We hugged and kissed, reveling in the passion and feelings of the moment. I dropped Katie off and returned home, sat in my dark room patiently waiting for her to call, as she had promised when I dropped her off. When she did call we spoke for hours until both of us started to drift off. The next day was the last day of the winter holiday and we decided we'd make the most of it, spending a day up in the mountains.

*********

Needless to say, I was quite nervous when classes started again, unsure if Katie would really want to be seen with me in public, particularly at school. We had agreed to meet on the front lawn just before the first bell, but it was snowing and cold and I couldn't find her in the mess of students streaming in. It wouldn't be until the fourth session that I'd see her in our advanced placement English class. I looked for her in the hallways during classes, never seeing her, beginning to wonder if she even made it, perhaps she backed out in her own embarrassment of having to deal with me in front of all her friends. My mind swirled with possibilities, each one more gloom than the other.

As I approached Ms. Davis' class for AP English, Katie was outside the door waiting for me. She jumped up with a big smile on her face, warming my heart. She gave me a big hug and kissed me on the lips. Quite a few of students were staring at us, but she didn't care. She made it clear that we were an "item!" Seeing her and feeling her body pressed against mine as we kissed relaxed me, quieted my mind, and, being 18, made my cock start to harden. I tried to stealthily walk into class behind Katie and quickly slipped into my desk.

After AP English was lunch and Katie and I went together. She didn't push things, knowing I'd be uncomfortable and allowed us to sit by ourselves, away from her gang of friends Meagan, Beth and Dillon. I wasn't ready to face Dillon yet having basically stole his girlfriend from him, but on looking over to where he sat he seemed more than content with now being with Beth.

As we finished up our mystery meat luncheon, the inevitable happened: Beth and Dillon came over. Beth gave Katie a big hug while Dillon stood by her said, not saying anything. He did smile at me, but Dillon always smiled, he was impossible to read. Beth informed Katie that she was having a party at her house next Saturday and that she and I must be there. Inside I was mortified, but I was able to keep up appearances and say how I'd love to come, as if I'd always been part of their "in" crowd and it was the most natural thing that Beth invite me to her party. It was the first time she said more than a few words to me in the past two years.

All week long Katie did her best to "bribe" me into going to the party, meaning she gave me countless blowjobs and we managed to have sex three times, once skipping class and going to my home. Being with Katie made me feel like I was in another world, living another life. I was ready for Saturday night, I no longer felt uncomfortable by the idea, in fact I relished in the idea of going, being seen with Katie, showing off who I really was. I was a new man and wanted everybody to know.

I picked Katie up earlier in the evening on Saturday and took her to dinner. On the way over to Beth's we pulled over into some back alley behind several shops and I received yet again a mind blowing blow job. Katie said she had never enjoyed sucking cock as much as with me and could do it whenever the opportunity arose -- who was I to argue with a woman on a mission?

By the time we arrived at Beth's the place was packed. As we walked in quite a few heads turned and I boldly leaned over and kissed Katie, I took the initiative, not waiting for her to comfort me in my insecurities. She knew exactly what was going on and kissed me back, letting her tongue slip into my mouth. Together we made a statement. We slipped into the kitchen where Beth and Dillon were hanging around a keg that apparently Dillon's older brother arranged for him. Not being a party goer, I was not much of a drinker either. I took a few big gulps of beer and was feeling pretty good. Katie and Beth were chatting and laughing leaving Dillon and I standing awkwardly. I had no idea what Dillon thought of me, particularly after I stole his girlfriend, though neither Katie nor Beth seemed concerned.

When finished our first beers, filled up again then Katie and I went back to the living room and started dancing. The night went on like that, each of us consuming a few beers. Being a rookie drinker, I was feeling the effects, starting to get a bit drunk. During a slow dance I pulled Katie into me and we kissed. I boldly slid my hands down to her ass, but she slapped them off, giving me a disapproving look. It was the first time since we were first together Katie seemed annoyed with me. Being a bit drunk, I didn't notice, at least, not enough for it to really register or for me to care. I tried again to grab her ass and she slapped my hands away again, giving me a dirty look. She tried to appease me by telling me that soon we'd leave and then I could squeeze her ass all I wanted.

But I didn't want to wait. We danced one more time and I of course tried my luck yet again. This time she just walked away from me back into the kitchen. A few people were watching us, no doubt snickering at our little spat. I decided to make my way upstairs to find the bathroom. There were a few couples on the stairway, several of them making out, making me even more frustrated with Katie; I mean, if others could make out at the party why couldn't we? I couldn't quite process it all and was feeling rejected.

In the upstairs hall way there were just a few people standing around chatting. One of them was Ann, one of the most popular girls in school, captain of the cheerleading squad, and super hot. She had the biggest damn tits and was certainly the center of many of my fantasies before I hooked up with Katie. Of course, in the past two years, she had never spoken with me, not once, not a word. That was, until then.

"I saw Katie with you. You must be quite the stud, having wooed her away from Dillon. Everyone thought they were the perfect couple."

"I wouldn't know about that."

"Come on Shaun, tell me, what have you been hiding these years?" With that she sauntered up next to me, pressing her big luscious tits against me, smiling just inches from my face. "You are kind of a cutie, I think I've been missing out."

"That's not what I hear."

She shot me a glare that could have melted the North Pole; it certainly made my hardening cock go soft.

I then walked passed her to the toilet down the hall, being sure to lock the door behind me. I was sweating, not sure if it was from being drunk, being turned on by Ann, or basically just telling her she was a slut to her face. I felt horrible, even if she probably deserved it.

Returning out to the hall I noticed that Ann wasn't around any longer and asked one of the guys standing there if they had seen where she went. They pointed to one of the doors off the hallway. I didn't dare ask if she had been alone or not. Knowing it wasn't a wise move, but conscious enough to blame my drunkenness, I went into the room and found Ann sitting on the edge of a bed crying. I felt like a total ass and also felt really turned on. She looked so beautiful with teary eyes and her heaving chest; I couldn't take my eyes off her tits as they lifted and fell in her sobs.

"Look Ann, I'm sorry; I didn't mean anything by what I sad. I've drinken too much. I'm sorry."

"Fuck off you little shit. What do you know? You little nerd, all you ever do is stare at my tits and probably whack off think of them. Just like now, all you can do is stare. You little pervert."

When she said that I had to chuckle internally, remembering my earlier conversation with Katie.

"What, you've never seen natural big tits like these before? No, I guess not, too bad your little girlfriend down there is so small. That's why you stare, don't you? Dillon was just the same, dated the cure lil girl next door Katie, but when it came to sex, he knew where to come. And now you. What is it about Katie's boyfriends? Why do they keep coming to me?"

I stared at her, dumbfounded at the realization of how Dillon had been cheating on Katie all this time and also recognizing in me that I was just as capable.

"Look Ann, I'm sorry I said what I said, I'm sorry I'm in here now. But listen, I'm not interested in having sex with you. I gotta go find Katie."

"Ha, you don't know what real sex is. Look at these!" she said as she lifted her shirt over her head exposing her bra encased tits, tits I've dreamed about for the past three years. I stood there shocked, staring, and unsure as she reached around behind her and undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. I let out a gasp seeing her naked tits. They were large, yet firm; they were gorgeous. Could I? Should I?

12