All Comments on 'Finding Tease and Denial'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why does someone need to be submissive?

Why can't the males be men and the females be womem?

XantuXantuover 16 years ago
Variety rocks

The infinite variety of the world we share is awesome. Fun to read. I would have never thought of such an odd arrangement. Always fun to think about something new.

Xantu

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
First, the story rocks!

Well written and from a unique POV. I wouldn't be Gilbert but I can now appreciate his preference.

Second, as to "why submissive". Because if everyone was the same life would be dull. Because variety actually is the spice of life. If reading about D/s bothers you, quit reading BDSM stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
enjoyed it

Great story and very interesting POV as some enlse said earlier. Most stories along these lines are written from the sub's POV. The only thing missing - maybe - was a little bit more about what Gilbert was feeling.

skip5236skip5236over 16 years ago
Fabulous !

Chastity, smoking, breast bans...this is as good as it gets. I wish I wrote this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Poor Gilbert

I think Glbert could have used a little more punishment which probably would have turned him on. While denying him orgasms, something like a strap on didlo or face sitting would have really turned Gilbert on. Add in a cane ass whipping and Gilbert would be in his glory. Possibly getting banged by Jake would have made Gilbert really feel ultra submissive. And isn't that where Gilbert likes to be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love this

This is a fantasy of mine: breast bans and teasing..

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
A young woman who has thought about what she wants from life

This was a very good story with fine attention to detail. There was a bit that jarred and that was when she took Gilbert's cage off and only then chained him. Of course it should have been the other way. But this also made me feel that Gilbert was a bit too uncaring about his erections. This was too easy for him. You want him to be doing this stuff but it isn't easy . It was good that there was no whining from Gilbert,he was true to his word and did what he said he would. The chair was a good idea and it was good to know that Gilbert really was deprived concerning her breast but had learned to stay away, it would have been well if the effects of the sandpaper were described,and Gilbert's appearance on his buttocks.It would have been good if Jake had seen Gilbert leaving after the weekend after being unlocked and serving the whole time but without any reward at all-just so that he saw that.The atmosphere in the home was calm and restful and everyone was happy, but especially Miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally!

At last a good story about tease and denial that doesn't turn into a story about sissification. To me that is a whole different fetish. What you have described here is exactly what my fantasies are. Funny thing i'd like to be either guy in the story. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES