All Comments on 'Fire Ch. 07'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sensual!

Nice work there. Yeah, another long awaited chapter. Thought you aren't going to continue. Almost given up hope but not all is lost. Thanks!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Brilliant as always my dear. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

Please keep writing. Your style is so senual, detailed and wonderful. I LOVED IT!!

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 15 years ago
Ooooooo Boy!!!! Did he inadvertantly turn her?

"Jairus's eyes snapped open, and he released his hold, hastily tearing into his tongue, healing the wound."

Did he? Or is it going to take more of a blood exchange than a little drop from his torn tongue into her wound from his feeding? I don't mind which ever way you take it - and I don't think she would have a problem with it or be all that disgusted with it as long as she only ever had to take sustenance from Jarius. You know a little quesie at the thought at first but I am sure he could adequetly distract her! lol

TC, LF

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
Glad you continued.

Hmmm. I wasn't thinking about turning. I was thinking that perhaps she is pregnant (is that possible?) and she wanted to tell him before he fed from her. But he should have heard the other heartbeat if she was... so I'm really curious about her news. And maybe he did turn her after all. Can't wait for the next chapter! Don't make us wait too long!

Smeeker082Smeeker082about 15 years ago
love this story!

you are an amazing writer! Keep it flowing! This is the hottest story I think I've read so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please!

Every chapter has left me wanting more. This chapter was no exception. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHEN?!?!

Love doesn't begin to describe my sentiments. . . Its so fantastic that I just can't get enough! Please tell me there will be new chapter, and soon! The suspense of waiting is too much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep it up!

I really, really enjoyed this ~ I have been reading straight for about 2 hours now and just can't get enough. I really hope that you continue the story and don't make me wait to long.... THANKS!

FunfemaleFunfemalealmost 15 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!!!

I have been checking everyday for a new submission. Please continue this story, I love it and Jairus is SO HOT!!!

Jade1Tiger7Jade1Tiger7almost 15 years ago
Patiently Waiting

This might be the fourth time I've read Chs. 1-7 all the way through (excluding all the times I've come back and read this or that chapter). Please, please, please continue with this story. It is THE best vampire story I have ever read. I try to keep myself from trying to predict what's going to happen next by practicing keeping my mind totally blank. That way I am not pre-inclined toward one of my own ponderings and completely free to enjoy YOUR telling of Jarius and Thea's story :)

mellowmelmellowmelalmost 15 years ago
Whoa ... Phew, blazingly hot!

Just found this series & am I glad. Your words are evocatively sensual, the chemistry between Thea & Jairus is palpable, and the build up is intense and suspenseful. Please continue this story when time permits because it will drive me insane not to know your vision of what happens. You have the gift of telling compelling tales!!! Bravo and kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

i usually find sexy reparte a bit corny but i have to say their banter is so hot, sweet, and clever! i enjoy it thoroughly. and the bit where he feeds from her..umm, privates. THE SINGLE MOST EROTIC THING I HAVE EVER READ, PICTURED. can't wait for more from you.

beytethisbeytethisover 14 years ago
Your Word Are...

Tangible. I feel them. As I read this story my body responds. Your talent with words is amazing. That final bite, I'd been waiting for you to spring that since she asked him to bite her breast. And boy oh boy, did you light up the night with it. Don't stop. I look forward to reading more from you.

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedalmost 4 years ago
Wow.

Holy moly he fed from her lady parts. It was probably like getting an intense clit piercing but 1000x better because of the electricity between then. I’m surprised she didn’t stroke out from the orgasm lol. Jokes aside, that was amazing. I want more vampire coochie feeding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous