All Comments on 'Fire Ch. 11'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I totally love you

A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I totally love you a LOT, too.

I can't thank you enough for writing this story, and this chapter was well worth waiting for, you weave a beautiful tale and I can't wait for more from you.

LoveleeSecretsLoveleeSecretsabout 14 years ago
:)

I'm so glad to see you writing again- this chapter is exceptional, and I can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AHHH!

if i had a tail! it would be totally wagging! i love you soooo much :D now I'm going to go read your story :] i just had to tell you how awesome you are first

Canadian bacon rocks! please and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hooray!!!

I'm so glad to see that you've added to this story!

zouzounizouzouniabout 14 years ago
Are you feeling the love ???

You have been missed ... absolutely loved it :)

marexotic18marexotic18about 14 years ago
Favorite Chapter Yet!

So exciting! This was my favorite chapter yet. The emotional development between Thea and Jarius is great. I especially enjoyed the tenderness of the last page. I cannot wait for more! Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Conclusion!?!

No, no, no! A conclusion would mean no more chapters, and I am far too attached to your fantastic story and characters!

Well, great chapter! I couldn't love your story more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ahhh well worth the wait....

What can we say - we have missed you so, but our craving has been sated for now. Please don't make us cry again and let the story flow x

mangosmangosabout 14 years ago
excellent

You're the best...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you!! Thank you!!

I LOVE your story!! Thank you for this chapter, can't wait for the next!!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 14 years ago
I have been waiting for this chapter for a LONG time!

We all knew it was going to happen. Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Thea's anything but stupid--she'll come around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Soon Please

I hope you write more soon. I have enjoyed your story a lot! Thank you for sharing.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 14 years ago
Oh YES!!!!

Worth the wait! That was the most amazingly visual scene when Jairus entered the courtyard! I could only dream of writing such an explosive description of him decimating those men and then fluidly throwing that spear! I bow to you!!! I have to say, I am finally glad Thea is changed now and can’t wait to read how they move on from here!

Wonderful story and I would gladly wait months again for another chapter!

seeker71seeker71about 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I am so glad I checked to see if you updated. Your ability to pace the action and bring real "life" to your world is amazing. Thea remains refreshing and strong. Jairus is action hero, dangerous, vampire hotness. I eagerly await the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yay!

I missed you! Keep writing, you really have a skill for it. Eagerly awaiting future work!

delightdawndelightdawnabout 14 years ago
YEAH

I am glad I checked to see if there was any updates. This is a wonderful story. It has action, conflict, romance, sexy. Can't wait for more. It was a long time coming.

Smeeker082Smeeker082about 14 years ago
thank you!

I keep checking for updates and was so happy to see this, well done! I love Jairus and Thea

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
This was great.

I always knew that changing was inevitable but Thea didn't and it must be a shock not to have a choice. I just hope she realizes how much Jairus loves her and that he blames her for nothing. This chapter was full of action and very exciting. I love Thea's bold and independent spirit. That should pull her through this difficult transition. I can only hope that you choose to update more frequently, as waiting for months can be very frustrating. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantabulous

Dude, seriously, you've got one hell of an imagination. I love this story, and I can't wait for the end. Then, I hope you'll start another one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More!

Can't wait for the next installment! Soon, please!

Ozgal28Ozgal28almost 14 years ago
Wow, your fantastic!

I'm so pleased I went and checked ur page for updates. I love your stories I get so involved in them. When your heart aches for a vampire you know you are reading a quality writer. Thank you for the story, the emotions and the love.

hotkittie33hotkittie33almost 14 years ago
Wow

I love this story and I am anxiously awaiting the continual to it. You are a very talented writer. I am so happy I took the time to slowly read this story so that I could better understand and appreciate it. I just love this story. I will forever be a loyal fan of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So looking forward to the next chapter!

You certainly are one of my favourite authors. You write incredibly well, but I'm sure you know that already. ;)

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

So help me god if you make us wait another 6 months for the next installment...I guarantee I will rally all your fans and we will tie your hands to a type writer till you finish. Please take this as the extreme compliment it is. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So sweet it melts my heart<3

Wow this was a very raw and emotional chapter I really dont know where the story will go from here but I can't wait to find out!! Pleaseee update soon!!

-MK

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
wow!

awesome story, but next chapter please?

begging for the next one here.....

lol

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
phew!

Thank heavens I ran across this chapter, I nearly lost your story and it's really gripping, love all the characters and the world you pain. Well done.

SO glad it's not quite finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ahh

I just checked today on the off chance you updated, and you have, but it hasn't gone up yet.... now the wait is more painful because I know it's written!

I will be checking back every half hour in anticipation!!!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCalmost 13 years ago
Love this!!!

So glad I discovered you story...can't wait to finish reading!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Absolutely Masterful.

Nothing else need to be said.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

I am so glad that this story will continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous