All Comments on 'First Date'

by LadyRoscoe

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that is exactly what I've wanted! Being able to completely sexually satisfy a "man" sexually exactly the way he honestly wants to be satisfied. Having bruising on my inner thighs from really allowing "the man" took take the way he really wants is my real goal.

To use me for his sexual pleasure and satisfaction is something I always desire to give willing and eagerly.

Giving in to his sexual desires, every sexual desire within him, is my goal! I love going to work with visible sickies on my neck, breasts and inner thighs are my badges of sexual honor that others can see. They tell others that I truly sexually pleasure a real man!

Other women secretly wish that they could display those badges that my talent gave a "man."

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this sexually exciting story of what most women truly desire in a fantastic sexual lover. At least 5 plus stars!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyRoscoe@LadyRoscoe
223 Followers
I'm a 37 year old woman. I've been writing since I was big enough to hold a pencil. All kinds of works. Anywhere from fantasy and history, to modern, to the most erotic fantasy scene I get in my head. My writing comes from a delightful mix of personal experiences that are very...