All Comments on 'First Day at the Nudist Club'

by Nicole99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Nicole has fantacised to what a visit to a nudist club SHOULD be like, as opposed to what actually happens there. People without clothing of any kind should be able to have sex at will, urinate and defacate together, etc., as opposed to the very rigid behavior that takes place in one of those places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story!

This story is short but well written. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one happy with Day Two and beyond!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
First Day At The Nudist Club!

Lucky! Those guys are so lucky! They got you and into your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I loved your story. Although it could've been a bit longer. I'm hoping you'll write more stories like this in the future, you'll have at least one sure reader.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

As a confirmed nudist for the past 45 years, this story could very well be true. Most sexual behavior is hidden in a nudist club, but nevertheless it still occurs. And one thing good about a true nudist environment is that all coverings, including the condom/rubber, is frowned upon, and there is not quite anything like barebacked sex. There is always a certain amount of "floating" cum in the swimming pool and more than one weekend camp trailer has been known to rock with the doors closed.

hejohejoover 10 years ago
Nude YES

I have been a member of several nudist clubs an at most of them had so many beautiful women that I didn't know where to look first. But one hard and fast rule was no open sex or you were gone and never allowed back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous