First Lady of Maine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing with those words, Leslie took a step back from the podium and fumbled with her shoes. As she placed the toe of one high heel behind the heel of the other, she easily pried the left shoe off her foot. The right shoe came off just as easily, then Leslie placed her fingers on her the buttons of her dress and started to pull the buttons through the slots in the fabric.

Leslie had chosen her clothing as carefully for this event as she had for her husband on her wedding night. Her heels had been a size to big to easily slide off her feet, while her light blue summer dress had only had every other button fastened to make the strip that much faster. She had practiced stripping from her dress to get the spectacle over as quickly as possible, but now Leslie almost swooned at the event. She even smiled a bit as she pushed the dress off her shoulders and watched it fall down her torso where it puddled at her feet. As it did, the cameras began to flash instantly. It was the latter that made her realize what she was doing was so public even as she stood there with nothing but a bra and panty set on. Already Andrea was reaching towards the back and releasing the clasp on her bra and the moment Leslie felt the constricting garment release, she whisked it off her chest and pushed her panties down in one fell swoop. With a kick of her feet, Leslie forced herself to smile and then stepped up to the microphone on the podium once again and spoke.

"Let's ride," she said simply then started following a large attachment of State Police Officers as she made her way towards a waiting motorcycle.

"Leslie, this is Christopher Roderick, he will be your motorcycle driver for today," Andrea said as she introduced the First lady to the motorcyclist.

"Nice to meet you," Leslie said as she shook his hand. "I am not sure how you got this dubious honor, but I appreciate your volunteering for this event in any event. I can't imagine anyone volunteering to cart this old, naked chick around, but I appreciate it."

"Actually Mrs Blaine, it's an honor to be your chauffer. I think it's great that you are willing to do so much for the sake of Maine children. I think this ride will be successful because of what you are doing, and what you said at that speech."

"Well just drive safe, if we crash it will be on every newscast in the world you know?"

"And it's not like you're dressed for a crash either," he joked"

"Are you kidding? Have you seen my leathery skin, this old gal looks like she's wearing her motorcycle leathers." The two continued to laugh at the joke as Leslie slipped onto the back of the bike and the state police kept the cameras back to a twenty foot radius around them. She conceded to posing for a few staged pictures, but kept the time to a minimum as the State Police formed the motor cycle escort and slowly began the motorcycle charity ride.

_______

Through the city streets Christopher would lean back at each red light and explain a few details that made riding as a motorcycle passenger safe for both of them. This was prudent as the City of Augusta quickly fell away and the two of them found themselves heading onto a winding two lane road towards the picturesque mountains of western Maine.

Leslie had no idea what to expect, neither from her first ride on the motorcycle, nor the reaction from the citizens of Maine. From the latter they gathered everywhere along the route. Everyone could be seen holding a digital camera, snapping pictures with them or holding up their cell phones. At first Leslie did not understand what the phones signified until it dawn on her that many now held cameras within them. Either way she tried to smile at the people, waved when she dared, and generally tried to look like she was enjoying the ride.

The fact was, Leslie was thrilled. It had never occurred to her that she would be straddling such a powerful machine, her legs splayed just enough so that the thundering machine beneath her would be stimulating her sex. Every time Christopher down shifted for a hill, came to a stop or gunned the motor any time the machine called for it, the added vibrations went shuddering through Leslie as if she was one with the machine. Her nudity and open-aired ride only added to the stimulation. With the wind whipping her air, the strong breeze colliding with her bare skin, Leslie felt more free then she had in a long time.

It was no surprise to her that when a Jeepful of four college-aged aged boys passed them going in the opposite direction, they laid on their horn at the sight of Leslie. With a broad smile, Leslie waved back with a fun-filled, and heart-felt wave.

"You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you," Christopher yelled over the din of the engine?

"I can honestly say I have never felt such freedom."

"Well there is a long stretch up here that you will enjoy. It's like twenty miles of nice riding before we get into Kingfield. Just lean back and enjoy it. I mean really enjoy it. Bite on my jacket if you have to," he said with a laugh.

Leslie was confused for a moment, until she settled back in her seat some and leaned against the back rest. The position made her legs crowded on the rear foot pegs, so she spread her legs out a bit and placed them beside Chris's on the forward foot pegs. That was when she felt the bike: every bump, every crack in the pavement and even the shifting of Chris weight up front. But what Leslie really felt was the vibrations of the engine. With her sex hovered just about a seat support, every gyration was magnified and sent rushing up into her sex.

Chris slowed the bike down a bit so that the state police escort ahead of them grew some distance. It was hardly private, but since they were setting the pace, the bikes in back of them let them have a small lead. Positioned like this on the roadway, it seemed like it was just Chris, Leslie and the bike. With a flick of the throttle now and then, the bike would lurch, sending Leslie's clit rubbing against the seat just a bit. Just when the sensation began to simmer some, Chris would repeat the act again and send Leslie just to the brink again.

"Oh God," Leslie said unable to keep from speaking as the bike lurched again. Chris heard her tone and knew what pleasures he was giving her, but never spoke as he watched the First lady close her eyes and begin to slide back and forth on the seat. Perhaps if Leslie had not been kissed by Andrea, the sensation of the bike would have never sent her over the edge, but as Leslie slid along Route Twenty Seven she began to think of the kiss Andrea had blessed her with.

'Perhaps it was just the timing,' Leslie mused as she was carried along the highway. The whole nude charity ride had driven a serious rift between Jon and her, and it was no secret in the last two weeks Andrea had filled the void John typically held. Still Leslie knew the kiss was more than a casual kiss. Their lips had been completely compressed together, and Leslie had begged her for another. Never before had any man, including John, ever delivered such a powerful, forthright kiss.

'A full ten seconds,' Leslie thought as the feeling within her began to grow. It had been years since her and John had kissed like that...years. Now as Leslie reflected upon the kiss, but while her mind was reeling from the confusion of it all, her body certainly was not. As she relived the kiss again and again, Leslie was unaware that she was sliding her hips upon the seat of the motorcycle with quickening movements. Her pleasure was intensifying as well, until the bike bounced over a crack in the road at the same time she was thinking about Andrea's tongue colliding with her own. Within seconds Leslie found herself releasing some pent up passion, even more pent up aggression and a true love for another woman as she moaned into the wind. Trying to stifle her cry, Leslie leaned forward and bit Chris's leather vest just as he had suggested.

"Feel good," the man yelled over his shoulder as they slipped around a long sweeping turn?

"More than you ever know. God I can't believe I just did that. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be, you're not the first woman to do that on back of a bike, but you're secret is safe with me anyway

"What no blackmail? I am the First lady of Maine you know, that story might be worth quite a bit to some sleazy newspaper."

"I'm just glad you got something out of this ride, I have a feeling the burn center is going to get more then they ever dreamed from your modern day Lady Godiva ride."

"I never thought of it like that," Leslie said, well versed in the story of Lady Godiva. "A modern day Lady Godiva, I like that," she mused and leaned back against the padded backrest and began to enjoy the rest of the motorcycle ride.

It was the perfect day for it. Being warm and sunny, the sunshine was bright and blessed them with the temperature just hovering above eighty degrees with a warm breeze sliding out of the south. For the first two hours they strolled through the rolling hills of Western Maine, passing the small communities that made Northern New England the picturesque geography that it was. Farmer's tilled fields, homeowners mowed lawns and dog owners walked an array of different breeds in the warm sunshine. It had been an especially tough winter and the people of Maine were ready to greet summer with loving arms.

Leslie was now content to ride through the winding roads, over bridges and under rocky ledges blasted out by tons of dynamite. They had made the apex of the trip in Kingfield and were now headed back, her cheeks still flushed, her body and soul alive from the pleasure of the throbbing motorcycle that rumbled just under her hips. Reaching Augusta again, Leslie was saddened that euphoric ride was about to come to an end. Still she shook Christopher's hand as she slipped off the bike, giving him a wink as she did so. The two of them had shared a very private moment on that bike that neither of them would ever forget. Somehow Leslie had a secure feeling that Christopher would never share the event with anyone however and smiled at that knowledge.

"Leslie," Andrea yelled as she worked her way through the crowd. "Leslie you won't believe it, they are not going to show your naked image all over the papers and news. The chairman of the Associated Press made a formal statement saying no AP newspaper would print any image of you in any state of undress. He said that because your actions were so honorable, and that you did it entirely for the Children of Maine, you should get the respect of the media. Now other newspapers claim that will honor that statement as well."

"That is good news, and the proceeds so far," Leslie asked as Andrea and her got bumped around from the State Police and the other body guards swirled around them as she made her way towards the podium?

"Over half a million from what we can guess, but the calls are still coming in pledging more money."

"Then I guess it was worth it," she said looking upwards towards the top of the granite steps. There, Leslie saw her husband, waiting beside the podium, but expressionless. Leslie could only look away from his eyes as she made his way towards him. Unfortunately there was one more formality to take care of, and she knew that was about to begin when the State Police Commissioner stepped up the podium and spoke:

"While your actions were for a charitable contribution, your actions were nonetheless illegal. I am hereby summoning you Mrs. Leslie Anne Blaine for public indecency." Leslie only nodded. She fully understood that despite her position, there were laws to uphold and they had to summons her out of fairness. With those words though, the State Police Commissioner handed her a pre-written summons and watched as the Governor quickly interjected.

"I'll gladly pay for that," he said and handed his wife her clothes as he kissed her cheek. Leslie could only look at him, questioning him with silence as the microphone was so close by. Grabbing it, the Governor addressed the crowd.

"Let it be known, that while her display here today was indeed illegal, I am still proud of my wife. Not only have you seen a side of her that only I have seen, now the citizens of this great State know that my wife's commitment to the children of this has no end, nor any shame. Now Leslie, would you please get dressed," he said handing her some clothes with a hearty laugh?

12