First Meeting

Story Info
She meets online friend at a strip club.
1.1k words
4.13
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria97
Maria97
1 Followers

She had never done anything like this before. When she walked into the club she was wearing a short black leather skirt with a matching bustier and patent leather boots to her knees. The dance music was loud and the dancer on stage was down to her g-string. She walked to the stairs on the left side of the dark room. That was where they agreed to meet. The guy guarding the stairs was bald, over six and half feet tall with three hundred pounds of pure muscle. He gave her an approving glance and let her through. At the top of the stairs were a number of curtained booths. She went to the left and stopped at the third booth as directed. She hesitated then took a deep breath and pulled the curtain aside. He was already there. In the corner sat an attractive-looking man wearing a dark pin-stripe suit. He had dark hair, dark eyes and dimples when he smiled.

"You must be Amanda. I'm glad to meet you. I'm Philip. I wasn't sure you were still going to meet me. In your last email you sounded a little uncertain."

"To be honest, I wasn't sure. This is my first time doing this."

"Well, come in and relax. I'll get you a drink and then we'll talk." He pushed a button and waited a few minutes for the server to come around. The server was wearing red nipple cups with tassels and a matching g-string. They ordered drinks and he moved closer to her on the couch.

"You are very beautiful, Amanda. I'm glad you decided to come out tonight. I promise I won't do anything you don't want to. I won't hurt you."

"The waitress chose that moment to bring their drinks: a Rob Roy for him and a martini for her. Amanda took a big gulp of her then turned to face him. "What if I want you to hurt me?"

"All you have to do is ask." He placed his hand under her chin to pull her to him. His mouth was soft and warm on hers. She pulled back and placed her drink on the coffee table. Turning back to him she undid his tie, pulled it off, put it around her neck and started undoing his shirt. She pushed it aside and ran her hands over his smooth chest. She straddled him and started kissing his neck, shoulders and chest. She trailed down and sucked one of his nipples and ran her fingers through his hair.

His hands moved up and down his thighs. They slid under the hem of her skirt. He massaged her bare ass. He leaned up to kiss her hard. He was getting harder. She reached down to undo his belt and pants. Like her, there was nothing underneath. She grabbed a condom and put it on his throbbing cock. Within seconds of putting it on she was on top of him. She rocked back and forth, slowly at first then increased the pace. He was about to explode so he leaned her back on the table, dumping over their drinks and fucker her hard. He reached up and pulled her tit out of her top. He sucked just as she had but with more hunger, more urgency. The overpowering heat and the all-encompassing fornication came to a head. He pulled her up and she stayed there for a moment.

"Thank you, Amanda, for coming here tonight. I don't know how I can repay you."

"You can do that again." He chuckled and said, "My pleasure."

He shifted her off him and laid her on the sofa. He peeled the condom off his placid dick and placed it in the nearby garbage. He pulled her other tit out of her bustier. He sucked, bit and licked one while caressing the other. He kissed her, undid her skirt and pulled it off. He also pulled his pants and shirt off. He took his tie from around her neck to tie her wrists together and to a pole at the end of the sofa.

"This might hurt a little but I'm sure you won't mind." He kissed her forehead, her neck and went back to her breasts. One hand went down to her wet and sticky cunt. There was nothing she could do but lay there and let him play. He left her tits and trailed his mouth to her inner thighs. His hands moved on her legs as did his mouth. Her vagina was dripping with come and she hadn't even climaxed. His mouth went down and lapped it up. He licked her cunt, inserted his tongue into her vagina. One hand was squeezing and massaging her tit. "You taste so good," he mumbled between licks. "I could eat you all day." He was getting hard again but wasn't ready to finish what he had started. He sucked her cunt and lapped her juices. When she peaked, she screamed out. "That's what I like to hear. Let me hear you say it. Tell me what you want. Where do you want it? How do you want it?"

"I want you!" she moaned. "I want you to fuck me! Fuck me like a bitch!" He rolled her over. Her hands were still tied above her head.

"Is this what you want? Let me hear you!" he demanded.

"Yes!" she yelled. He put on another condom provided by the club and fucked her like a dog. He thrust for a few moments, maintaining control.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No!"

"Do you want it up the ass? Do you want me to shove my hard cock up your ass?"

"Yes! Oh god! Yes!!" He withdrew from her cunt and forced himself into her tight ass. He screamed as she did. His fingers went into her cunt so he could feel her wet centre. He pushed hard, somehow knowing that was what she wanted. She screamed in ecstasy and agony. She could feel his body tense as he reached his own climax. His fingers kept moving on her clit and moments later she reached hers.

He moved away from her, grabbed a towel supplied by the club and cleaned himself up. She rolled over and watched him. He got dressed then leaned over her. He looked her straight in the eye. "I want you. Not again tonight, but later. Do you want me again, Amanda?"

She nodded. "Yes, Phillip, I want to fuck you again. When?"

He put two fingers into her cunt again. "Are you sure, Amanda?" He thrust again.

She moaned, "Oh, yes!!" Shivers ran through her.

He pulled his fingers out and massaged her clit. "Here, on Thursday, same time. Will that be a problem?" She couldn't speak so she just shook her head. He brought his fingers up to her mouth and she sucked each finger clean. He untied his tie and released her hands. She sat up and watched him leave. "I will see Thursday, Amanda."

She got cleaned up and dressed. As she left, Mr. Muscle at the stairs had a new appreciation of her.

Maria97
Maria97
1 Followers