First Swap

Story Info
What happens when a couple swaps for the first time.
899 words
3.41
88.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is true the names are changed to protect the guilty.

My bride is Paula and I am Brian. From my previous story you got some of the background that has led us down this slippery slope of swinging. The accounts are factual and were incredibly hot as they happened. I just hope I can relay that in my writing.
*

After Paula had her fling at a friends wedding, we began to discuss how to improve upon her experience and mine so I did not feel as though I just had another cheating wife. After weeks of discussion we decided to have sex with others under the conditions that the spouses would always be present. Full swap or the singles being up for grabs. Now just how were we to go about this process of finding fuck buddies? After hearing all the tales of things going wrong from craigslist meetings we decided we would join a swinger website and visit a few clubs.

Website success comes first. We joined a national website which catered to swingers. To our amazement there were tons of couples and singles in our area. We hit it off pretty quick online with several couples. We chose to meet a couple who lives about 60 miles away first. We met Jeff and Summer at a local eatery here in town for dinner and drinks to break the ice. Paula was immediately taken with Jeff in that he and I are so much alike both being southern gentlemen and Summer had a killer smile and flirty eyes. Just like us this was their first time considering swinging so we figured what the hell we would get our feet wet as a group. After the meal we decided that we would like to proceed but not on that night. We made arrangements to meet again on the weekend at a local hotel.

Paula and I started thinking of ways to break the ice for the upcoming meeting and decided drinks in the room and a friendly game of strip poker would be the way to progress the evening. Had I known how good Jeff and Summer were at poker I may have planned a little differently.

When Saturday came we got the room, stocked the bar and set up the poker table. Jeff and Summer arrived right on time. We welcomed them made drinks for everyone and settled down at the table for some warm up hands. Apparently they came with a desire to move things right along because as soon as we started playing for real I found myself sitting totally naked looking at Paula with nothing left on but her panties. While Jeff and Summer still remained fully clothed. With me naked that left me out of the game so I kept the drinks flowing which was a good plan as Jeff and Summer were starting to feel the effects of the booze and nudity around them. My cock with a full erection and Paula with nipples hard enough to cut glass it was hard for them to stay focused on the cards.

So after 2 hours of drinking and playing strip poker were were all finally naked. Paula was gonna have no trouble with Jeff's cock as it was a bit smaller than normal. I was afraid she would not get satisfied and I would have to follow up with a session for her, which would be fine. When Summer was totally naked I noticed her body was very much like that of my wife. Smaller breast but yummy regardless. We asked if they had any rules preventing any particular actions or if they had discussed it they threw us a curve. No kissing! Paula loves to kiss but guess we can work with that. Paula giggled and asked if that meant she could not suck his cock. Of course that was not the case he was hoping to get her lips on his precum dripping cock.

Summer looked at my cock and stated there was nothing I could do to keep my cock out of her mouth. With that she dropped to her knees and took my fully erect cock deep in her throat. Paula followed suit with Jeff. Summer pumped my dick in and out of her mouth fast and sucked with such aggression I thought was gonna blow my load within minutes. All of a sudden she stopped shook her finger at me and told me don't even consider cumming before she said I could. Paula was not successful slowing down Jeff's orgasm. At that moment I heard him moan and breath in deep as he shot his load into her waiting mouth. But she demanded that he catch his second wind quickly cause she was horny. As Summer heard Jeff she began to pump me hard again and this time there was no holding back. I asked Jeff if he wanted his wife's covered in cum or just her tongue. I started to withdraw but she pulled me in tight as I shot hot stream after stream deep in her throat with her swallowing every drop. With that it was ladies turn. Jeff was going to show Paula what he lacked in cock size he made up for in oral talents. Summer and I decided to watch the show then put on a show for them.