First Swing Party in a Prom Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,778 Followers

I kiss Cindy's blushing neck and whisper in her ear. "Cindy, do you see what Dennis is doing?"

She nods and whispers breathlessly "Yes"

I want her to be totally willing to go every step of the way. I slip my right hand between her knees. She instinctively closes them. That doesn't bother me at all, as I know that's a natural first reaction for a novice. "Now, if you want me to go over and stop your boyfriend, I can, and we can stop, too. But if you don't want me to do that, then open your legs, so that I can put my hand wherever I want." She hesitates a bit when she sees the lustful eyes of other men around the room. Each face she looks at breaks into a knowing smile and ogles her body openly. Her nostrils are flaring a bit as she smells the musty scent of sex in the room. Slowly, she parts her knees a bit. "Open them more, my dear." She obeys and opens them wider. "Now, lift the hem of your dress up so I can stroke you." She doesn't pause this time and raises the dress quickly. One of my male friends is having his cock sucked in chair across from us and he is looking up Cindy's dress with hungry eyes. I can see that the young lady beside me also sees this and blushes deeply but continues to spread her legs wider. She looks up at me with big eyes. I stroke her hair and croon, "Very good, Cindy. Very good." She smiles up at me like the teenager she is, happy that she has pleased me.

I move my left hand to her soft cheek and turn her face to me. I look deeply into her eyes and then kiss her soft lips. She kisses me hesitantly, like the innocent, inexperienced girl she is. I gently rain soft kisses on her cheeks and eyelids. When I return to her full lips, my tongue urges her lips apart and I search for and find the tip of hers. Our tongues dance together urgently. I can feel her body shift on the sofa. She is ready for the next stage. Our lips part and her breathing is ragged. I look deeply into her large blue innocent eyes. I want to see her reaction as move my palm up her soft thigh. Slowly, I move my hand. I see her eyes look down in surprise but she does nothing to stop me. Slowly, my hand travels to the edge of her panties. Her mouth opens slightly and I can feel her hot breath on my neck. I can feel her legs open a bit more. My palm moves to her love mound and she sighs. I look down and see I was right. Her panties are pink like her prom dress. Those little red flowers and the bow on them are so girlish. There's a large wet spot from her rising desire. I slowly massage the silky fabric stretched into a camel toe over her private area. Beneath the sheer material I can feel soft pussy hair above her pubic bone. I slip my fingers over her mons down to the divide of the ass-cheeks. She gives a husky sigh. She is still looking into my eyes deeply but she's not focusing on anything. She's floating in a world of deep, dark primal urges where she is the instrument of passion and I'm the musician, her Master. When I raise my hand, I trace my thumbnail up her pussy slit and onto her swollen clit. Her eyes fly open and her pupils expand. She squeals her pleasure which others in the room will certainly enjoy. She puts her hand on the back of my head guiding my lips to hers and kisses me passionately. Her legs lock on my hand and her hips thrust rhythmically as she rides my palm roughly against her clit. As her tongue searches urgently for mine, I know I've got her. She moans as quietly as she can with her first orgasm as she sucks on my tongue. She is mine.

Cindy's Viewpoint

All of the men are looking at me with hungry eyes. They seem to like me and that makes me proud to be sitting here with Richard. I feel safe. He's strong and the other men acknowledge his superiority in subtle ways. I see Dennis and Rachel in the sofa across from us. Dennis seems like such a young pup among these mature males. It looks like Rachel is having great fun with him. I wonder what she's whispering in his ear. Oh my goodness, Dennis' hand just went right up the lady's skirt. I wonder why I'm not jealous.

Richard whispers in my ear as well. "Cindy, do you see what Dennis is doing?" I nod "Yes." Richard puts his right hand on my knee. Oh my goodness, what do I do now? He says, "Now, if you want me to go over and stop your friend, I can and we can stop. But if you don't want me to do that then open your legs so that I can put my hand wherever I want." I can see the other people, especially the men, looking at me. The sounds of the music mixed with moans and slurping sounds are making me so horny. The man right across from me is having his penis sucked by a lady but he is staring openly at me. If I open my legs for Richard, that man will see my underwear. Oh, no. I just remembered how wet they are. There's going to be a dark spot for that man to see. What'll he think? I'd better open my legs or Richard will go and stop Dennis and I'll be in big trouble. Here goes. I can feel a hot breeze up my dress as I part my legs. The man eyes across from us has his eyes glued to my crotch. "Open them more, my dear." I do open them wider and now I'm sure everyone can see my wet, stained panties. The man opposite us licks his lips and grins at Richard. "Now, lift the hem of your dress up so I can stroke you." I raise my dress. "Very good, Cindy. Very good." I'm glad that Richard approves.

Richard leans down and kisses me with his strong lips. Then he chuckles with delight as he kisses my cheeks and eyes. His hand is still on my knee and my legs are wide apart. When he kisses me again his tongue pushes past my lips and finds mine. This isn't like any from Dennis. It's a lovely dream of a kiss. My pussy is starting to throb again and my hips are starting to match the rhythmic beat of our tongues. Richard's confident eyes look deeply into mine like he knows all the strange new feelings that are welling up inside of me from some new place. Wow, his strong hand is really warm and it's starting to move up the inside of my thigh. The feeling's electric as he moves slowly and my legs part even more without me consciously willing it. That hand is my whole universe. Finally, it's stroking my satin-covered pussy giving me sensations like nothing I've felt before. He seems to know every sensitive part of my private area. I smell his musky cologne and I'm panting with anticipation. I hear sounds coming from my throat but they seem far away. Only the hand and its wonderful knowing fingers are my universe now. We kiss and the throbbing of my clitoris is getting stronger. I vaguely see the man across from us pumping the brunette woman's head up and down on his penis as she greedily sucks him off. A thousand volts of energy explode from my crotch. Oh God, this must be an orgasm! AHHHH. OOOHHH. EEEEEAAH! My legs close like a hungry vice around the wonderful hand that continues to stroke my vagina. I never want his hand to stop. I hear sounds from my throat but they're through a haze in my brain. I feel like such a slut but the pleasure crashes like waves throughout my body. Never stop, Richard, please please, never stop.

Richard's Version

I look over at Rachel kissing Dennis' ear as he unbuttons the front of her dress and quickly releases her beautiful breasts. She has wonderful large nipples that Dennis greedily sucks. They are both in full heat and oblivious to everything around them.

I look down at Cindy with her thighs tightly clamped around my hand. I pull it away from that hot moist place and she snaps out of her reverie. She looks over at our partners and looks up to me with a look of hope rather than apprehension. I want her total cooperation. "Cindy, my wife is baring here beautiful breasts for Dennis. I want you to stand up and slowly unbutton the top of your dress." She looks at me nervously with thought of standing and showing herself to all the men. "Do you have a bra on?"

"No, Richard.", she whispers.

"That is good my sweet. The men are going to love looking at your tits. Now get up and do what I say, now." She hears my firm command and stands up. She bends at the waist and starts to unbutton her dress quickly, hoping nobody will notice. I say in a loud voice that makes everyone turn to see, "I said, slowly my little slut. I want everyone to see your beautiful titties. Am I clear?" She nods. She resumes unbuttoning her top at a slower pace and in a moment her magnificent tits are revealed. Her hands are in fists as if she has to fight the urge to cover herself. She hesitates for only a couple of seconds and then straightens her shoulders and displays them in all their glory. She has puffy nipples that point up nicely. I can hear murmurs of appreciation from every corner of the grand room. Is she finally getting into this after her orgasm?

She nestles down at my side and I bring her even closer with my left arm. I move my right hand to her breast and slowly massage her nipple. It's already as hard as a diamond and she emits a little groan as I pinch the puffy areola and roll its hard pebble between my thumb and forefinger. I see envy in the eyes of other men as Cindy kisses my ear. Ha! That rascal Mike is sitting down on the sofa with us, naked as a jaybird with a stiff erection poking out from under his gut. I wonder how sweet Cindy will react to this?

Mike says, "So Richard, who is this pretty young thing with you tonight?" He is talking to me and boldly stroking his member but his eyes are staring at Cindy's deliciously naked breasts.

I reply, "This is little Cindy, Mike." I know Mike. He loves to move in and get some action, but he's pretty harmless for the most part.

I feel my bladder is about to burst. I say, "Mike, I've to take a piss. Do you mind keeping Cindy company while I'm gone?" His eyes don't leave her chest as he grins lecherously and nods yes. I'll give him some time with her just to teach this young lady that we share at this club. I turn to Cindy, "Be nice to my friend Mike while I'm gone, sweetheart." She looks up nervously and says nothing. I get up and leave and I look back from behind a large pillar. I see that horny bastard shifting over towards her immediately. He is single-minded when he smells hot young pussy. I better not take too long or his dick might split her pussy lips before mine.

Cindy's Version

I look over at Rachel and Dennis and he is greedily sucking her breast. I hope Richard sees this because my body aches to be touched all over and my breasts are so sensitive. He sees them and says, "Cindy, my wife is baring her beautiful breasts for Dennis. I want you to stand up and slowly unbutton the top of your dress." I don't mind doing that for Richard but if I stand up, all the men in the room will see my breasts. Only a real slut would do that. I'm starting to wonder if I really am a slut. "Do you have a bra on?"

"No, Richard." I say.

"That is good my sweet. The men are going to love looking at your tits. Now get up and do what I say, now." His firm words seem like a command. Before I really know what I'm doing , I'm on my feet, unbuttoning my dress as quickly as I can. Richard speaks in a loud voice that all can hear, "I said slowly, my little slut. I want everyone to see your titties. Am I clear?" Yes, he is clear and I start to slowly undo my buttons on the pink prom dress that my mother and I had picked out. I cringe inwardly at the thought of my mother seeing me like this. I see the eyes of the men in the room fixating lustfully on my chest area as I slowly remove my top. I could feel Richard's warm hand pushing gently on one side of my ass, signaling me to slowly turn so that all the men can get a good look at my breasts. I know they're great. I've seen many girls in the showers after gym at the high school. When the last button was undone and they were fully exposed several men clapped in appreciation. I give a little jiggle to show off how firm they are. My goodness, my nipples are soooo hard. This morning I had no idea I would be proudly showing my breasts to anyone but Dennis, much less a man I didn't really know and a room full of strangers.

Richard looks very pleased and that makes me feel happy and I sit and snuggle into him. He is squeezing my breasts and nipples in a wonderful way totally unlike Dennis' frenzied pawing. He cups my other breast and squeezes the nipple. This is driving me crazy. I kiss his ear and say "Yes! Yes!" Then, as he continues, I cannot even form words now and just make animal sounds. I feel another orgasm is bearing down at me with full speed. My hips are circling in a primal rhythm and my cunt (my what? did I just say that?) feels like it's gushing hot fluid. I pray Richard will stroke it again like before. Maybe he'll put his hand inside my panties and feel my private area, skin on skin. I think I might die of pleasure.

All of a sudden I notice a nude man is sitting beside me! He is slightly balding and has a bit of a beer gut that doesn't do anything to hide his very erect uncircumcised penis and hairy ball sack. He says, "So Richard, who is this pretty young thing you are with tonight?" He is staring at my breasts and licking his lips as he talks, jerking his fist up and down on his hard uncircumcised shaft. I can see the red swollen head peek out on every down stroke. This has got to be masturbation. I haven't seen anyone do it, much less someone sitting next to me at a party. This man is so brazen.

Richard says, "This is little Cindy, Mike." Then, "Mike, I've got to take a piss. Do you mind keeping Cindy company while I'm gone?" Oh noooo, I shout in my mind. I'm going to sit with this lecherous hairy man? I look up at Richard and hope he can see in my face that I don't want to stay here, without him. But he just says, "Be nice to my friend Mike while I'm away, sweetheart." and gets up and goes.

Oh well, I should be nice to his friend. My goodness, he has come over to me and put his hairy arm around my shoulder. I can feel his wet penis bump up against my hand. He says, "You sure put on a nice strip show, honey! I told my wife Maggie those nice titties were natural and she said they were silicone. Why don't you be a nice girl and let Mikey feel them to see who is right, hmmmm?" He is squeezing my breast roughly and didn't even wait for me to say anything. "Ummmmmm, they are as natural as honey in a beehive. I was so right." Mike reaches over and cups and squeezes my other breast. I don't dare stop him since I know Richard will be angry. "I haven't tasted nice young tits like this in a long time. Do you mind if I give these beauties a little lick?" My face feels so hot as I blush and again he does not wait for my agreement before diving his nose between my globes and I hear his muffled, "Yum, oh fuck yes, yummy." before he starts licking my breasts all over and biting my puffy hard nipples. I look around and others in the room are watching us. How embarrassing.

He pushes my leg open and starts to rub my crotch. That is not the hand I wanted but my body betrays me and my womanhood starts to burn with desire. My hips are grinding my pussy up to his fat kneading fingers as if they've a mind of their own. He chuckles, "You like that eh?" He strokes the wet spot over my slit and then before I can catch my breath he moves his hand above the waistband of my panties and then plunges his hand inside. The instant his fingers touch my engorged clitoris I explode and wave of orgiastic pleasure washes over my entire body. AHHHH. OHHH. AHHHH. He plunges his middle finger into my soaking vagina and I can feel it spasm and try to draw his finger inside. I succumb to more waves of pleasure and fall back panting onto the sofa. As I emerge from my haze, I see this nasty man with his stiff erection positioning himself on his knees between my legs and staring with greedy eyes down at my crotch. He is pulling my hips down across the sofa towards his red stiff rod. My goodness, he's going to fuck me!

Then I see Richard's strong hand grip the balding man's shoulder and he says, "Thanks for keeping my little woman company, Mike." Mike looks up guiltily at my man and stands up and quickly leaves.

Richard sits and takes me into his arms. I kiss him in that new wonderful way with our hot tongues swimming together. In my mind I scream, "Please, please take off my panties and make love to me." It would be too brazen to plead aloud but I hope he can hear my thoughts reaching out to him. He is looking over at Rachel and Dennis.

Richard's Version

I take a quick piss which is very hard to control, since I have the boner of the century. On the way back to the dance area a couple of horny women reach out to me flirtatiously but my mind is fixed on fucking that 18-year-old blonde recent high school graduate. I better get back before.... Whoops! I see Mike on his knees in full heat aiming his weapon with singular purpose. I rush to his side and put a stop to this. "Thanks for keeping my little woman company, Mike." He gets the message and slinks off. I sit down and pull Cindy to me and we kiss deeply.

I look over and see that Dennis has pulled his dick out and my horny wife is stroking it with a practised hand. It's a decent sized equipment, not bad for a college jock. I smirk to myself knowing that Rachel will put it to good use later. My cock is also crying to be let loose. I pull back the blonde curls from her ear and whisper to my prize. "You see Dennis has his cock in my wife's hand. I want you to unzip my pants and reach in and take out my cock . Do you understand?" She looked up at me with those big blue eyes. "If you understand, repeat what I said."

She looks up at me nervously and says, "You said to take out your penis."

I correct her. "No, Cindy it's a cock. A cock is what's used for sex. Now, tell me again exactly."

She looks down shyly and says, "You want me to unzip your pants and reach in and pull out your..ahh... cock"

"That's good Cindy."

She pulls down my zipper. I thought my erection would explode out of my pants but it was caught in my briefs. She reaches in with her tiny hand and when she touches the head of my cock it was like an electric shock. She pulls it out and with a surprised look she says, "It's so big, Richard". As I said, I've a good thick 8 inches and when it's hard looks to be a foot long.

I urge her on. "Take out my balls too and just hold the shaft in your hand, my little one." She obeys and is gazing down with rapt attention.

Precum flows from my cockhead and down the shaft onto her hand which barely reaches around its circumference. I love the look of a new hand gripping my cock almost as much as a new mouth swallowing it, but that'll happen soon enough. My attention turns again to her lower body. She sees this and immediately spreads her legs wide and pulls the hem of her dress up over her waist without me needing to say anything. Very good - she's learning quickly. The large dark spot of pussy juice on the crotch tells me she's obviously enjoying our party. There's a growing chorus of moans and orgasmic screams around us.

"OK Cindy, now cup my balls, very gently" She slides her cool palm underneath them and holds them gingerly. This is like a massive testosterone injection to the most primitive part of my brain that always sends me straight into fourth gear. There's no turning back after a girl holds my sensitive balls. I'm 100% sure that I'll soon be balls deep in any woman's cunt after she holds my sack. Poor Cindy, she's so nervous she is shaking and the look on her face is priceless. God, this is too good to be true. I'm a lucky bastard, that's for sure. I swallow a grin and sternly say, "Cindy, take off your panties." She quickly obeys. Neither of us looks over at Dennis and Rachel because we simply don't give a fuck what they are doing. We are riding on our pleasure track - the rest of the world be damned.

Cindy's Version

Richard says, "You see Dennis has his cock in my wife's hand. I want you to unzip my pants and reach in and take out my cock . Do you understand?" I had forgotten about Dennis. I look over and sure enough Dennis has his penis in Rachel's hand. Richard said, "If you understand, repeat what I said."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,778 Followers