First Swing Party in a Prom Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

I say, "You said to take out your penis."

Richard says sternly, "No, Cindy it's called a cock. A cock is what is used for sex. No, tell me again exactly this time."

Cock is not a word I've used but Ill do what Richard says. "You want me to unzip your pants and reach in and pull out your ahh... cock"

"That's good Cindy. Now do it."

I unzip his pants and the underwear strains to get out. I reach in and feel hot skin and pull his large cock out. It feels like velvet over granite. It's much bigger and much harder than Dennis'. I can just reach my fingers around the wonderful instrument. A clear liquid is flowing from the small slit at the end of his shaft. Some flows down and I'm curious and touch it with my thumb. It's slippery.

"Take out my balls too and then just hold my shaft in your hand." I cannot believe all this is happening. I feel like such a slut but the call of pleasure is overwhelming my mother's warnings. I don't care if anyone sees my panties. I just want Richard's lovely strong stroking fingers on my sensitive places again. He says, "OK, now hold my balls, very gently" This is something I've never done. Dennis was always in such a hurry. Richard's sack is shaved clean unlike Dennis' which is very hairy. I slip my hand under the bag and feel two heavy balls sliding away from my touch. Richard lets out a low animal-like sound. He obviously likes this very much.

Suddenly, he snaps, "Cindy, take off your panties." Oh goody, his wonderful hands will soon be directly on my throbbing clitoris. I quickly pick my bum off the sofa, pull my panties down below my cheeks, then put my feet in the air and slide my new pink panties up my legs and off. This is of great interest to the man across in a love seat who is stroking his woman's pussy as she kisses his ear. He gives me a big wink. I'm sure I blushed pure crimson. Richard gets off the sofa and kneels in front of me, looking down at my naked womanhood.

Richard's Version

I kneel in front of her on the sofa and it's a vision of pure erotic splendour. I pull her hips towards me until she is on her back with her ass just over the edge of the seat cushions. I put my hands on the inside of her legs and push them even wider apart. I want to see everything that is now mine. Fuck! Young pussy at its very finest. My mind is in a frenzy as blood pounds in my head. I'm very tempted to go quickly to the "good stuff" but I hold myself back to enjoy every precious second of this experience. She has a small triangle of soft blonde pubic hair above the camel-toe notch in her pubic mound. There are a few fuzzy light blonde hairs on each of the lust-swollen pussy lips surrounding her red moist inner folds. Her pink clitoris is prominent at the top of her slit and exposed from within its protective sheath. I hold the cheeks of her firm ass. Each is a nice small handful. I slowly part them exposing the perfect small brown circle of her asshole. I sit back on my heels and drink in this erotic vision of young perfection. The primal part of my brain is urging me to ravage those cunt lips with my cock but I'll wait for that. Like I've said before, anticipation is almost as good as the real thing.

I kiss down the inside of her leg as I move towards her womanhood. I want to make you crazy with lust, Cindy. I kiss deep in her crotch beside the lips of her cunny and then slowly kiss down the other leg back to her center. Her hips thrust up towards me and the lips of her cunny open a bit more welcoming me. I can smell the sweet scent of 18 year old pussy. I run my tongue from the bottom of her swollen folds up to her clitoris. I hear my Cindy utter a deep moan of pleasure and I taste a fresh gush of love juice. I swirl my tongue around her clit as she rocks her hips instinctively. I bring my head back to take in the vision. Her clit has enlarged even more and the lips are parted revealing the small entrance to her love canal. I put my index finger at the entrance and slowly insert it. It's incredibly hot and wet. My finger can barely push into the tiny sheath. Yummy, yummy, yummy. I do love a tight pussy. My stiff thick cock will open her up for a lifetime and show her what a real man feels like. She's put one of her hands to the back of my head and she is pulling me to her womanhood. Ha. Ha. You like cunnilingus, my dear. So do I. I lick up from her perfect asshole to her engorged pussy lips and to her clit and back. Her hips buck. I swirl my tongue in her moist folds and drag my teeth softly across her clit. She bucks even more wildly. I concentrate on her exploding clit and she arches her back and gives a hoarse scream of passion and mashes my face into her cunt as she screams her orgasm. AHHHAAAHHH. OHHOOOOHHHH. I look up at her enraptured face which I see between her magnificent breasts.

Hey, what's this? I see that while I've been busy sly Mike has sat down beside Cindy and I see her sperm covered hand on his deflating cock. Nice going Mike, I think. I smile at him and flick my head to the side to give him the hint to exit and he smiles guiltily and complies. Now my raging hard-on must fulfill its urgency. I sit beside Cindy and she whispers breathlessly, "Thank you, Richard, thank you, thank you. That was unbelievable. What can I do for you?" Hmmm. I've a few good ideas.

"First Cindy, take off the rest of your clothes. I want to see your body totally naked." Rather than squirm out of the dress on the sofa, she proudly stood up. Then she pulled back her shoulders to show off her tits and then slowly wiggled out of her dress like a common harlot. Then she stood there with her head held high. She knows the men were eating this up and they murmur and applaud her performance. The audience this time is somewhat smaller since several couples have left the room and I know where they had gone.

I stand up beside Cindy and take off my clothes as well. I say, "Cindy, hold my balls while I tell you something." She does of course. I say, "Good. Now, if you really want to please me like I pleased you, we'll go to a large room downstairs. We call that our Spectacular Fucking Room. There will be many people fucking there. We also have a rule that the word no is never said in that room once you go in. I'll be there beside you. Now, if you want me to take you to that room, just squeeze my balls and that will be your signal." She looks up at me with a worried look and is biting her bottom lip again but I feel her give my balls a gentle but firm squeeze. Great! Welcome to my world, honey!

Cindy's version

Richard pulls me strongly onto my back and starts kissing the inside of my thigh all the way down to THERE! Oh that feels so good. Oh, don't take your lips away from my pussy! God in heaven, he's kissing my other leg and going oh, oh so slowly back up to my cunt. Why is he tormenting me so? Yes, Yes. Your hot tongue is making me crazy. Let me open my legs wide so you can get your tongue into every sensitive nook. Oh, he is looking at my womanly parts. How embarrassing. I hope he likes what he sees. I love the feel of his hands on each cheek of my ass. Oh, he is spreading my ass cheeks! Oh no, he must be seeing my anus! How naughty. Yes, yes, lick my pussy again. Wow, your tongue on my anus is so hot. Oh, Richard you can see or do anything to my body just so long as you don't take your tongue off my pussy and ass. Oh, he's looking again. Is that his finger at the opening my love channel? I can feel my pussy reach and grip it instinctively. That feel soooo nice. I must take my hand and move his head and wonderful lips back to my hot pussy. Yes!

Oh, my goodness, nasty Mike is sitting beside me! Richard doesn't seem to notice. Richard your tongue is making me crazy. In a primal fog I sense Mike is taking my hand and putting it on his hard cock and motioning me to stroke it up and down. Oh Richard, yes, swirl your tongue around my clit just like that! I buck my hips in time with his mouth and stoke the man's cock to the same primal rhythm. I hear the man beside me moan in pleasure as his cock spasms and spews love juice. That is the final erotic straw and my mind and body explodes as an orgasm reverberates from my toes to the top of my head. AHHHH. OOOOHHHOOOHHHHAAA. Then, a wave of fulfillment and calmness flows over me as every muscle in my body releases its tension. I realize that my hand is still on Mike's cock and a coating of warm spunk is all over it. Richard looks up at him and he seems to know that he should exit and does.

I'll do anything Richard asks me too. He sits beside me. I say, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was unbelievable. What can I do for you?" He says, "First Cindy, take of the rest of your clothes. I want to see your body totally naked." I know he wants to show me off to the other men and I don't want to disappoint him so I stand up and give them a sexy show as I shimmy out of my prom dress. From their positive reactions, I knew they liked me. I look down at Richard and his smile says he is pleased. It gives me a warm feeling. My man stands up beside me. "Cindy, hold my balls while I tell you something." Of course, I hold his precious sack. "Good. Now, if you really want to please me, we'll going to a large room in the basement. We call that our Spectacular Fucking Room. There will be many people fucking there. We also have a rule that the word no is never said in that room once you go in, no matter what. I'll be there for you. Now, if you want me to take you to that room, just squeeze my balls and that will be your signal." Wow. I thought he would just want to make love to me here on the sofa. Should I go to some unknown room called the "Spectacular Fucking Room" where you cannot say no? Ah well, my man is strong and is a leader among men, so I'll be safe. I did say I would do anything for him. I give his balls a distinct squeeze. What a wide grin he has. I'm glad he is happy.

Richard's Version

I put my hand on the ass of my blonde high school graduate and guide her to the hallway and then we descend the circular carpeted staircase to the pleasure room below. Through the double doors, I can see the large well-lit bed in the center of the room with many sofas and chairs around the sides. There are at least thirty people in there, all nude and in various stages of sexual games. As we approach, those near the door smile knowingly and part respectfully to let us through to the sofa with the best view of the action - and of course, so they can view us best as well. I can see Dennis and my wife on a sofa. She's straddling his cock and riding him with obvious glee. His balls were shiny with Rachel's pussy juice. She is always super wet when she gets turned on. Dennis is feeling the ass and pussy of a woman next to him. He is certainly enjoying himself!

I sit Cindy down to my left. There are lights in the ceiling highlighting each of the sofas and chairs and especially on the large red bed before us. There are no secrets in the Spectacular Fucking Room. I pull her strongly towards me and she nestles into my body. I gently tap her inside one knee and she immediately opens her legs wide. I kiss her and run my hand up her leg to her welcoming womanhood. I swirl my fingers into the sensitive areas of her welcoming pussy. She is still dripping wet with lust. She opens her mouth wide and frantically shoves her tongue into every part of my mouth. Her nostrils are flaring as are mine with the pungent smell of sex in the air.

I grip a handful of her long blonde curls and pull her a little forcefully to look into to my eyes. I command, "Suck my cock, girl!" I just squeeze the handful of hair and thrust her face to my cock. I let go and sit back with my arms spread out on the back of the sofa, looking down at my sweetie eyeing my stiff rod. Precum drips from the slit in the head of my circumcised staff. She gently kisses the end and then pulls back to see the whole instrument. A long string of precum stretches from her mouth to my cock. I look around the room at my friends, a shit-ass grin on my face. They all smile, nod and give thumbs up. Cindy starts to lick up and down my manhood until there's a thick coat of shiny saliva on my rod. She stretches her mouth around the large head and I can feel her tongue swirl on its sensitive surface. I do so love to see new lips encircling the head of my cock. My brain swirls with primitive images and urges. I'm on the brink of an orgasm already but I don't want to explode just yet. It's time to slow things down a bit.

I say, "Girl, kneel on the floor in front of me." She quickly obeys and gobbles my cock into her hungry mouth and looks up at me with big eyes for my approval. I give her the thumbs up and she squints her eyes in happiness. Very good. I instruct her loudly "My horny little girl, lick my balls while you hold on to my cock." I want everyone to hear that and sure enough eyes turn to watch as she coats my sensitive shaved balls with a fine thick coat of saliva. I shimmy my ass down over the edge of the sofa and spread my legs further. I want to give everybody a really good show. I say a bit louder, "Now spread the cheeks of my ass, love, and lick my asshole." She hesitates just a bit and then spreads them and licks my sensitive brown spot and quickly returns to my balls. "You can do better than that, my sweetie. I know you can." She spreads my ass cheeks much wider this time and licks my asshole furiously. My God, that feels so delicious. I love watching her eyes just above my balls as she concentrates on her task. I relish sitting back with my arms on the back of the sofa, just giving a few verbal commands to my love slave and have every wish fulfilled enthusiastically. She even gets her tongue beyond the rim as she licks and slurps without reservation. It makes me crazy with lust.

Cindy's Version:

Richard is such a strong imposing man. Just see how the others moved out of the way in respect as we entered this big room. The Spectacular Fucking Room is so fantastic. It has red felt wallpaper with polished mahogany wood accents and gold trim. The erotic marble statues and paintings must've cost a fortune. He seats us in front of the large red bed on a gold-colored sofa. I kiss Richard with incredible passion as he slips a finger into my hot vagina and expertly moves it in and out while occasionally rubbing my inflamed clit. I'm melting. He grabs a handful of my hair a little painfully and says, "Suck my cock!" and pushes me down to that wondrous rod of pleasure. I kiss the tip of his cock and then lick up and down. I feel the engorged veins and the rim of his cock head. I stretch my mouth as wide as possible and slip the length of it into my mouth until it bumps the back of my throat. I gag just a bit then pull back to where only the head is in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the bulb of his manhood. Richard says, "Girl, kneel on the floor in front of me." I reposition and put his glorious instrument back into my mouth. My tongue licks the bottom of his staff as I bob my head up and down. I look up into my Master's eyes and he signals his approval. This gives me a warm feeling of pride. Then he says, "My horny little girl, lick my balls while you hold on to my cock." Oh shame on me, I should have remembered that Richard's sack is so sensitive. I shouldn't have to be reminded. I lick his precious ball sack all over while stroking his big cock with my right hand.

He repositions himself a bit and then says, "Now spread the cheeks of my ass love and lick my asshole." Hmm. That sends up conflicting emotions but for Richard, I will. I put my hands on the inner parts of his firm buttocks and open them. I see there's a dark brown anus surrounded by soft black hair up and down his crack. Hmmm. I give his anus a little lick. That smells and tastes a little funky but not too bad. Now back to my darling's balls. He says gruffly, "You can do better than that. I know you can" Oh Oh. Guess I must do better. I spread his cheeks with all my strength and dive in with the gusto a man like Richard deserves. I lick up and down his crack and French - kiss his asshole. I dart my tongue and feel him flex his buttocks with pleasure. I can see that I'm making him crazy with lust, and I am proud of myself.

Richard's Version

The sounds of hot sex are coming from the big bed and everyone turns to see my beautiful wife Rachel screaming in total pleasure. Dennis is on top of her in the missionary position and is pounding her cunt in the frenzied manner of the young inexperienced stud that he is. His muscular butt flexes with every stroke and the cougar MILFs in the room are transfixed with sexual desire.

I look down at Cindy kneeling between my legs with her back to the action. I move her head so that my cock is against her lips. She gets the message and gobbles my member. When she bobs her head quickly I hold her head still. It's nice to have her sucking my cock while I watch the show and I don't want to come too soon. Plus, Cindy doesn't need to see what her boyfriend is doing. I want her to concentrate on me.

The smell of mature cunt wafts the air more strongly as Dennis' balls flap against Rachel's ass with every deep stroke and each yelp of pleasure. Several women push their partners' faces down to their crotches so that they can get off as they watch the young stud in action. Rachel seems to hit higher and higher notes of passion as she nears orgasm. She is grabbing the cheeks of his muscular ass to urge him on as he roughrides her. From experience, I know she is going to come now. She explodes into a giant orgasm that has her virtually yodeling high notes. At the same time, her stud comes too and grunts animal noises from deep in his throat. It's a primal duet that hits everyone where they live.

He pulls quickly back onto his heels and his hard cock pops out of the my wife's spasming cunt. Now, he's shooting white bullets of hot cum. Another wad of spunk explodes out of his eager cock. Some shoot over Rachel's head while some hit her face and tits. He has an amazing amount of ejaculation as can be expected from the young. Rachel is exhausted in her post-orgasmic haze and lies on her back, a dreamy look on her face..

One of the MILFs can't control herself and scrambles onto the bed and licks Dennis' dick and balls clean in a fit of sexual frenzy. Another MILF that I recognize as Susan, normally a reserved high school librarian, reaches out and grabs his hand desperately. She is just a tiny little woman with glasses, hair up in a bun, perky little tits, and if I remember correctly, a tight pussy. Her look of determination is clear. I can see how turned on she is as she bends over the bed in front of me. I get a full view of her cunt, red, engorged, dripping wet. She clings to Dennis' arm and she and the ball-licking MILF lead him to a sofa for more play.

Cindy's Version:

I see Dennis, the boy who took my virginity a few weeks ago on the bed with Rachel, Richard's beautiful wife. Strangely, I feel no jealousy. Richard turns my head and brings it to his cock head and I open and engulf it. I bob my head but he holds it still. He must just want me to twirl my tongue around its bulbous head. I hear the rhythmic pounding of the bed behind me and the animal sounds of Rachel and Dennis as they orgasm together but I'm more interested in the wonderful taste and feel of Richard's magnificent cock in my mouth.

There's silence behind me on the bed now as Richard stands and brings me up to stand beside him. Our eyes are locked on each other. Richard bends down and lifts me up in his strong arms and carries me to the big red bed that is now empty. He then kneels on it and places me in the center. We are still looking deeply into each other's eyes. Richard lies beside me and I see that many men and women are sitting on the all edges of the bed within easy reach of us. They are surveying our bodies with looks of lust. Richard is on one elbow above me and bends to gently kiss my lips. We look into each other's eyes again and I feel his hand slowly squeezing my breast, a simply wonderful feeling. I feel another hand on my knee signalling me to open my legs. Oh my goodness. That's not Richard's hand! My eyes fly in that direction and Richard looks down at the man with his hand on my knee and back at me and says, "That's o.k. my little one." There's now one hand on each knee from each side of the bed. They gently pull my legs apart and I slowly relax. I know my private parts are now in full view for all to see. My pussy is getting extremely wet and I feel like such a tramp but my body seems to have a mind of its own now.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers