First Swing Party in a Prom Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

An unknown man's hand begins to massage my pussy. It glides over the slick, wet folds and lips then circles my clitoris. Carnal sensations are rising in me with every erotic stroke. Richard leans down again and we kiss, our mouths on fire. The passion takes my breath away. I reach down to feel his cock and I find a woman's hand already there stroking it. She slides her hand down to massage his ball sack so that I might have the privilege of stroking his staff. My man's rod is like granite and with my thumb I swish the slippery liquid coming from its tip around the engorged head. Richard moves his lips to my right nipple as I lay back with my arms outstretched. Another man shifts over to us and encircles my other nipple in his hot mouth. A hot mouth on each of my nipples is almost too much pleasure to bear. A male hand takes my left hand and moves it to his stiff huge manhood that I cannot get my fingers around. I look up at its owner a handsome, athletic-looking black man who gives me a big smile. I move the black velvet skin up and down over the hardness beneath. A woman is sitting on the bed to my right with her legs on each side of my arm. She gently picks up my hand and places it at the top of her pussy where her engorged clit's prominent in a nest of swollen wet pussy lips. I stroked it in the places that I know are sensitive in my own pussy and she throws back her head and moans in pleasure.

Richard gets to his knees and places a pillow under my head. He turns my head to his crotch and I hold his cock up while I lick under his staff down to his balls just like he likes. After they are totally slick with my saliva, he points his rod to my lips and I suck the huge head of his rock hard cock into my overjoyed mouth.

I feel a person's mouth kissing its way up inside my thigh towards my burning hot cunny. Yes! Yes! I need a tongue on my slit! Please don't stop! When Richard withdraws his manhood almost entirely out of my mouth, I am able to look down and see that it's Rachel's hot breath on my pussy. She looks me in the eye over my blonde pubic hair covered mound and slowly runs her tongue over my clitoris. A WOMAN! My heavens. I can only just moan in pleasure and lift my hips towards her mouth.

I'm in a dream-land with my Master's strong cock in my mouth and Rachel's tongue on my clit, raising my primal passions towards a feverish pinnacle. Then, just before I was about to climax Richard removed his cock and Rachel's mouth was gone. No! No! Please come back!

But wait. My Master is between my legs. He's going to fuck me. Yes! Yes! A man on each side of my hips each puts a hand under a buttock and slowly lifts my hips, lower body and enflamed cunt towards Richard's engorged staff. The tip of his cock urges the lips of my flaming pussy apart and the huge wondrous head hesitates at the small opening of my love canal. Then he thrusts into me with great force and I feel a wave of passion and pain mixed with ecstasy as he opens me up to full womanhood. I feel his balls slam against my ass cheeks as my cunny completely sheathes his hot staff. He grazes my clitoris and animal passion fills my brain. He takes my breath away as he plunges balls-deep into my center. I hear animal sounds that might be from me. On and on, I lose track of time as only my Master's cock and my cunt are all that matter. I'm grabbing my lover's ass urging him to slam even harder into me. All at once, we explode together in simultaneous ecstasy. I can feel my man's hot seed filling my hungry vagina and all is good in the universe. He kisses my neck and gently rolls to the side.

The woman on my right comes to me and takes my nipple between her lips and expertly rolls her tongue around its hardness. A different man on my left kneels beside my head and moves his hard cock towards my mouth. I dip a bit to lick his hairy ball sack before opening my mouth to take him in and swirl my tongue around the head of his cock. It's how my Master likes it. The stranger strokes my head in appreciation. That makes me feel so good. The woman's hot mouth on my breast is stirring my passions again. I close my eyes and re-enter that world of primal sensations.

I feel a hand scooping a copious amount of Richard's precious seed that is spilling down my pussy slit from my love canal. He then swishes it all around my pussy. This sends me into sexual heat again. The person strokes their soaking wet fingers around my clitoris and expertly up and down my crack, from my sensitive asshole along the lips of my cunny to my engorged clit and camel toe and back again. I feel a hand on my left and a hand on right put gentle pressure on the inside of my knees. I know that means to spread my legs as wide as I can. I do this of my own free will; nobody's forcing me, and I feel no fear, shame or regret, only passion. The wet wonderful hand at my crotch slips one finger in my love canal and another in my ass. To my surprise my ass welcomes it and the male fingers pump in and out, sending me into a frenzy. He withdraws them with the sound of a plop and slowly crawls on top of me. Yes, Yes! Mount and fuck me! He moves up my body until I can feel his hot panting breath on my neck. I move my mouth away from the other man's cock and the man who will fuck me moves into position. I can feel his wonderful weight on me as I wrap my arms around his shoulders and hang on desperately.

He moves his hips forward and I can feel the tip of his cock slide up the crack of my cunt. I wrap my legs tighter around his legs to urge him on. Fuck me! Do me now! But he sits back on his haunches with his cock nestled along the full length of my pussy slit and the head grazing my clit. It's a crazy making sensation. My eyes fly open and it's Mike between my legs with his precious hard cock below his hairy, fat belly sliding tantalizingly up and down my pussy. I want that cock so badly. I shift down towards it hoping I could take it into my love canal but Mike shifts back and teases my wet clit by swirling his dick round and around it. It dawns on me that he wants me to beg for it; I have to beg for that cock to fuck me. Am I that much of a slut that I would beg? All eyes around the bed are on me and I could stand it no more. I shout, "Fuck me! I'm begging you. Fuck me Mike, PLEASE." He grins and lowers his fat body onto me and thrusts his cock into me until I can feel his hairy balls on my ass. I grab a buttock with one hand and his balding head with the other and hold on for dear life as he pounds my hungry cunny. I gasp in pleasure as he rides me with abandon and bites my neck in passion. He comes way too soon for my needs. I'm not done yet! But he has satisfied his needs and heartlessly dismounts.

Another man turns me over, puts me on my hands and knees and enters me doggy style. "Yes! Thank you, Sir! Yes!" I scream aloud, shamelessly. He pounds my pussy while putting the wet tip of his thumb in my asshole. My breasts hang down and swing a little to his rhythm. It feels heavenly. He commands me to cup his balls between my legs and I dip my face to the bed and cup his balls. He comes within seconds of me rolling them around in my fingers. I'm still in heat and closer to another sweet orgasm. He dismounts.

Another unknown man positions himself behind me. A deep voice says, "Now you're going to get a real man, baby."

In my erotic fevered gaze, I look back and can see the dark black skin of the leg of the black man whose huge cock I had stroked earlier. His giant black hands are on my hips. Then, he puts each of his thumbs on a pussy lip on each side of my vagina opening and stretches the lips wide. Thank goodness I'm filled with slick cum to ease the passage of his huge member. But even if it kills me, I want that grand cock and I want it NOW! He snuggles the mammoth head in the opening and hesitates. I scream out loud "Yes! Don't stop! Fuck me with that huge black cock! Please fuck me!" He rams it home and it feels like I've died and gone to erotic heaven. The pain and pleasure of being split wide is sweet ecstasy and I moan with every delicious thrust. He loudly slaps my ass with his big hand and chuckles. This just adds more to my pleasure. My orgasm explodes immediately and for what seemed like an eternity I'm coming continually as my cunt sucks his cock like a piston while my pussy is spasming. I've no modesty. I just keep begging for more until my man makes one final thrust and comes in my fully satisfied cunt.

Then, as I drift into a sweet dream state, I wonder when's the next party.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers