All Comments on 'First Taste'

by Jbj1984

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First Taste

That was hot!!! More please.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
nice story

Should have let him cum on your face too~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Very hott! When can we read more? Is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes daddy

Great story. It would be fun to suck off my dad. Can we have a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's fun to suck off your dad!

That's the idea of the last anon, and that's what plenty of boys would love to do! Most are too shy to admit it to themselves, but they're real intrigued by what dad's got bouncing around in his pants and swinging between his hairy legs--his big fat veiny daddy-dick and a pair of heavy loaded balls just waiting to be drained by his horny son. Lots of boys have the urge to handle their father's big cock, cuddle and kiss his big balls, and feel dad's fat prick fill their mouth. Why the heck not? A boy knows he can make his dad--and himself!--feel real good, by sucking his father's stiff dick till dad blows his fatherly balls down his boy's throat. Many dads, like the one in this story, are upset at first by getting sucked off by their son, but sooner or later they think, Why not? Their son is the best most enthusiastic cocksucker they've ever had, way better than his mom! Dad figures, I'll just stick my big prick in my boy's mouth, fuck his face, and give him the load of my ball cream he craves. Then it occurs to many fathers that besides a mouth their boy's got a teenage cunt that's perfect for a stiff daddy-dick, the boy thinks the same thing, flops over on his belly, sticks his cute boyish ass up in the air, spreads his cheeks wide and presents his dad with his tight young twat. Perfect for a no-holds-barred fucking by dad and perfect for father and son bonding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me Too!

Loved your story! Watched my Mom and Dad one night. Saw Mom give Dad a half-hearted suck job. Watched his frustration. When he jerked off in the bathroom. I walked in, knelt, and gave him the best head he ever got! I was 15! Love to play that Daddy act with other men. Admit it men, you want to suck your Dad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gotta do what you gotta do

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Looking back on my life a very similar thing happened to me except I had already started my life as a fag and had sucked off just about every male relative except my father. I really had no doubt that he knew I was queer so when we went on a golf trip with some other guys (most of whom I had sucked and had been fucked by) I made it a point of rooming with my dad. As we finished eating and drinking and returned to our rooms I made a point of having him go ahead, telling him I'd be in shortly. My plan was to suck and give some ass to the guys in the next figuring that he would probably hear what was going on and know I was sucking cocks and being fucked. My plan was that as soon as I finished with the two guys I'd return to our room, with cum running out of my ass and some on my face and in my hair so he couldn't keep from seeing it. Think you can figure out the rest of the night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wow what a great story . i to always wanted to have sex with my dad but was beaten to it by my lover who lived next door

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You people are disgusting. This is nasty and wrong. You all should burn in Hell!!! I am a father and if my son ever did that, I would never forgive him. Jbj1984 that is wrong!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's a story...

Don't read it if you don't like it or think it's wrong. I would like to see a 2nd chapter on this father/son possibly going even further. Nice job. Could be a little longer. Keep writing.

txdelight21txdelight21over 12 years ago
Omg

fantastic story. So hot. As a girl who has always dreamed of having my daddy's cock, this so made me wet. Keep writing. It was awesome!!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
wet panties

Well now I have a big wet spot in my panties, I wish my sons's would like to do that with their father but they might not understand why I am wearing panties, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh my god commentors

Don't get me wrong I like incest as a concept and it usually gets me hot but only father son or two brothers because 1. I'm a female and 2. I have male children but when we start talking about taking it out of fantasy and bringing it into reality that's just scary. If I found out my kids father let his son or sons suck him off for real I would cut his dick off, just to start. Though I don't think you should burn in hell I do hope to God none of you have children. Ever! Like seriously think about having your equipment fixed to never breed! Just sayin.

Shire

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it

To anonymous,

Although I understand and admire your comment on being a parent, please don't post stupid remarks on an incest website you intentionally go to find incest stories. Incest is very real in the real world, and this shit really happens. It takes courage for someone involved in this situations to share it to the public even in total anonymity. He wasn't forced or coerced into doing what he did to his father, so please don't judge and don't read the stories if you're offended. And keep your comments to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

I liked the realism of this story. Dad is only human and while he didnt want to, he still did. Very good.

And some people need to learn the difference in real and fantasy. Just saying.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 11 years ago
Hot damn

Dude, that was hot. I've sucked off my dad's brother a few times, and I've always wondered if my dad's cum tasted as good as his.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 8 years ago
Nothing like sucking a cock

I had the chance to do the same only with my step-dad, it started slow mutual jack off, then he sucked me, and when he spit the cum into a towel, he asked if I wanted to suck him, I said yes, but I wanted him to sit on my bed with his back against the wall, I had planned this prior to him asking me. He got up on the bed and leaned against the wall and I positioned my self between his legs and put my arms up around his waist, took his cock into my mouth and sucked him till he was about to cum and he tried to pull back but I knew what I wanted, when he came into my mouth I swallowed every drop, he was very surprised but also liked it very much and from then on he did not try to pull out. Sad to say I left for the military soon after and you know I sure missed sucking his cock. da.cd@frontier.com if you want to drop me a note.

NodisNodisabout 6 years ago
Been there did that....

I knew I liked giving oral sex the first time I did my brother who is 2 years older and I was 12. By the time I hit high school I was sucking every cock I could get and I got quite a few. Lived in a very small town (pop. 1200) and everyone knew about me including my parents. My mother totally ignored it but my dad had a talk with me to be sure I wasn't forced to do it. I told him 'no way, I love it'. It was maybe a week later he called me to the basement to help him clean up. Long story short he pulled his dick out and looked at me. I knew what he wanted and continued to want for many years up until his death. Some day I'll write it all down.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Loved your story

I always enjoy stories about men that love to suck cock. I am a Cocksucker myself and love when a cock explodes in my mouth filling my mouth with come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous