All Comments on 'First Time'

by enzo1965

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOUR A FAGGOT.

No one STRAIGHT wants to suck someone elses CUM from thier wifes cunt!!!!!!! That is just NASTY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathic

Hate little bi cucks, story turned me off.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 14 years ago
Great Story!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Absolute total piece of crap; worthless taking up space. This belong in "Fetish" or "Slut-whore wives & their tiny-dick cum-sucking cuck husband" category

piedaddypiedaddyover 14 years ago
Wasted

She should have at least had the guy cum in her pussy so she could come home to hubby and let him eat her yummy cum filled pussy before fucking sloppy seconds, rather than just getting to lick dried cum off her titties. Now that would have been hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Those of you who do not like it have it all wrong!

The "loving wives" category is about cheating wives, creapies and sloppy seconds --- if you don't like that genre then do not visit the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually

The Loving wife section is generally about a married couple having sex with the consent, most of the time, with other people hence MOST stories in LW invove swinging or open marriages. Yes there are a number of Cheating wife stories but they are few and far between. I suggest the person below gets thier facts right before spouting on about things they have no idea about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

E,

Excellent job, but way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
all you cockold drop dead

a sorry excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well now, what a can of worms.

First of all I dont like cuck or wannabe gay stories. Instead of saying what belongs in LW perhaps one should discuss what doesnt belong in LW. Cucks are fetish lifestyles and unless the guy is a gay living with the wife as cover or not out yet, they belong in Fetish. If the husband is gay it naturally belongs in the Gay section. If the sexual characters are of different races it belongs in Interracial. Sorry to say folks but loving wives only basically includes one thing a wife that loves her husband, other stories simply dont belong there. In this day of HIV and other drug resistant STDs bareback sex is a virtual attempt at suicide, and as such again this may belong in fetish. Personally I find this story to be very limited in scope and sequence.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The POV first and third person from different people

was a little distracting, but all in all it was a good story. quite erotic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

What garbage there should be another listing for this type of storys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story! Sexy and Hot XXX !

KEEP WRITING! IGNORE the insecure guys that always leave the same old bitchy comments on cuckold stories. They can't handle what turns them on, so they leave these nasty comments. Bunch of sad little pricks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the person below.

Fuck off and jerk YOUR tiny prick. And stop moaning.

wasagadavewasagadaveover 12 years ago
good story!

I enjoyed the story. As mentioned in another comment, jumping from his perspective to her perspective was distracting. If you fix it, the story would flow better. I wish anonymous would get a life. He's a curious twit - he reads loving wife stories and then complains about the variations of the "lifestyle". He gives rednecks a bad name.

Keep writing, enzo 1965, you have a great imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yawn....

Just another cheating slut bringing home a disease to her cuckold husband. At least let the guy salvage some of his pride, toss the slut out and divorce her. This theme has been done to death and better than this effort.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A bit confusing at the end.

Too many pronouns = who is she doing now vs. who is she talking about? Or was there really just one guy in the story?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

His slutty wife fucks another man and tells him about it

And there are two outcomes

1) If hes gay he'll stay and live out his desire for cock vicariously through the skank

2) If the husband is straight the statement would read "His slutty wife fucks another man and tells him about it and husbands meets with a divorce lawyer and tells her about it"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous