All Comments on 'First Time at Work Ch. 03'

by Downforeverything

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Did Kim set up her boy friend?

I believe that the story of what Kim had to do at the tennis club was a big lie to get her boy friend to have sex with two guys. I think that Kim set him up to lose the bet. I thought that Kim was to get fucked. But the guys were fucking her boy friend and getting BJs from him. Kim did not have to do much to please the two winners. Were these two guys fuck buddies of Kim that her boy friend did not know about?

BobluvsBobluvsalmost 11 years ago
disappointed

I was disappointed with this third installment. She explained what needed to happen to save her ass but really her boyfriends ass was on the line. A huge lie that he never questioned once. He definelty has bisexual tendancy's that for some strange reason she knew he'd go for it. I would have enjoyed it more if she had a girlfriend and went that route to tag time the boyfriend.

DownforeverythingDownforeverythingalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Apologize

This story was written a bit late at night and a bit rushed and for that I apologize. This chapter did not turn out exactly how I would have preferred and honestly is a bit embarrassing after this first two which I felt were written with more purpose and desire. Hopefully I will amend for my current failure with the next part. And as always I thank you guys for your honest comments.

TheOutlawOtakuTheOutlawOtakuabout 6 years ago
Really Hot

That was really hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous