All Comments on 'First Time Dominant Ch. 03'

by D3vilfish

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
chastenchastenabout 11 years ago
Hmmm

I might be wrong, but I think they are called a TENS unit, not a Tense unit...For transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.

Anyway, the ending didn't really make much sense to me given her earlier reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ummm. You write a story that draws the reader in and makes us care about your characters. You gave us a 'normal' couple and believable desire to experiment. The steps they are both taking may seem hot/sexy on the surface, but are really chipping away at their relationship. They need to slow down, learn more, evaluate and talk. A good domme is watchful and careful, especially when the sub is not using safewords, and damn well better recognized a stop even if it is not the correct word. And set up paybacks? The mature thing would have been to say 'you need to know what this is like.' And really, no dom/domme should do to another something they themself have not experienced. Don't dish what you can't take. Yes, it's a stooorrryyyyy people, but you made it seem real-so keep it real. Just sayin'. Looking forward to where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SO what's good for the goose

Isn't good for the gander? This whole mess was just ridiculous. She uses and abuses him over and over again and when he strikes back in a manner that wasn't anywhere near as harsh as she treated him, she decides to leave him and divorce him? Minus points for leaving this pile of garbage unfinished. And Oh my god is this the dumbest story EVER? No stars as even giving it one star would be an insult to the star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous