First Time For Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enters her and I can hear a moan from her as he fills her – she mouths oh my god to me – I smile and lay back in position. She drops her soft blonde head to my pounding pussy and laps away. Within a few seconds the two are working in time – I can feel his rhythm through her tongue on my clit. He leans forward and I feel his thick fingers enter me. Crystal keeps working at my clit while Juan is fingering me. I am so close to exploding – watching Juan I can see that he is nearly there as well. He slows and pounds harder I can hear his balls slapping against Crystals ass. Crystal starts to moan, this is just making me more excited. Oh oh oh – I start to come, I can feel my body shuddering and Crystal sucking my clit and Juan pounding me and Crystal at the same time is too much. I push back on the cushion – stars in my head as my body shakes as though I have never orgasmed. Crystal stops licking and lifting my head I can see her hand feverishly rubbing her clit as Juan starts to come. A few seconds later Crystal reels her head back and squeals as she orgasms. Juan pounds Crystal's pussy a few more times while she screams fuck me harder, harder. His face contorts in pleasurable agony as he finally releases his load into her.

Spent we all just sit for what seemed ages as we were. Then Crystal starts giggling, leaning back she kisses Juan, then leans forward and kisses me. Happy Birthday she says. Was that not the best birthday present ever.

Juan smiled got up pulled on his trunks and left the room. Crystal and I just sat there for what seemed like hours looking at each other drinking our wine, touching each others nipples, necks and kissing.

Eventually we decided that a shower was required. Especially while Juan was cleaning the bathroom...... but that's another story.

12