First Trip to a Swing Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
141 Followers

I put my arms around her, across her bare breasts, not speaking as we both watched and listened to our partners, seemingly oblivious to our presence, continue to hump against each other.

The other guy was lying at the other side of them, watching, propping up his head with one hand and stroking his flaccid cock with the other.

John pulled back, groaning, Anne tried to push him back in.

"No, wait," he said, "get on top," she just nodded as he lay back, side on to us at our feet, his head to our left. Instead of facing towards him, she turned around, presenting him with a view of her gorgeous bottom and us a full frontal. She gripped his cock and with her eyes closed she pressed it against her pussy. This was one of her favourite positions when we made love, sometimes it was a little awkward but she loved the feel of my cock pushing against the back of her pussy and usually she had strong multiple orgasms. Also, I knew she loved me to tease her bottom with my thumb, pushing it inside as she stroked her own clit. She had to lean forward a little as she pushed his cock into her swollen pussy, before leaning back giving us a wonderful view of his cock embedded inside her.

Julie leaned her head back.

"How do you feel? Is this what you wanted?" she whispered huskily.

"I didn't know what to expect," I whispered back, "I think it's what we both wanted, I just didn't expect it to happen so quick."

"Any regrets?"

"No," I answered truthfully, as I stroked her nipples and kissed her neck, she whimpered and pressed my hand against her breast. She was becoming aroused again and pulled my other hand down between her legs. I could just about reach and pressed my finger against her clit, she was still wet and swollen. Pulling her into me, I fingered her pussy as I watched Anne slide up and down his cock, her eyes still shut.

The other guy had obviously started to come to again, he knelt up at the side of Anne, facing us, to get a better view, his cock was almost fully erect again. She became aware of him as he reached out to touch her nipples, stroking them in turn before leaning in to flick his tongue against them both. He also reached down to stroke her pussy, she moved her own hand away, as the guy licked the tip of his fingers before pressing them against her clit. Keeping his left hand in place he moved to face Anne, straddling John's thighs, his cock pointing towards her. He held her hand for a moment before placing it onto his cock, she grasped it willingly, firstly with the one hand and then with both.

Julie came again after a couple of minutes, shuddering against my hand before bidding me to stop, still twitching she told me that her pussy was now so sensitive that she didn't want me to touch it, for a while. She turned around and moved to my right side, laying across my thigh, spreading my legs, she gripped my cock with one hand and squeezed my balls with the other before leaning in to flick her tongue against the tip. I groaned out loud as she gripped me tight and ran her tongue around the top of my cock, as I groaned, she looked up and smiled.

"Nice?" she asked, I smiled back and nodded.

She looked into my eyes as she flicked the tip of her index finger against my ass, my cock twitched in appreciation of her sensitive touch.

"What about that," she grinned sexily.

"Oooh yes," I responded, spreading my legs wider, "I'll give you two hours to stop."

She giggled a little as she stroked my ass again, it was gorgeous, especially when she went down on me again. What a combination, as she used both hands and her mouth on me whilst pressing her finger just a little way into my ass, moving it round a little. It was so good I had been momentarily distracted away from my wife, who was biting the guy's neck as he rubbed her clit with one hand and what looked like John's balls with the other, all the time still stroking his cock with both of her hands.

It was difficult to see whose hands where touching what, but it seemed to do the trick for John, as he bucked up against Anne and cried out as he came inside her with a sharp cry.

When John stopped pushing up, Anne carried on pressing down and moving around on his cock before feeling it inevitably and prematurely, slip out, she reached down to try without success, to put it back inside her.

The guy pushed his hand against her pussy, I couldn't see, but from the position of his hand and the way she pushed back, he'd put his thumb inside her. Then he expertly, without removing his thumb, he reached for a condom from the bowl at his side, ripped it with his teeth and gave it to her, she rolled it onto his cock with both hands.

She needed finishing off and didn't seem to care, at that moment, who was going to do it, as he gripped his cock with his free hand and pushed it against her.

"Lie back against John," he bid her.

Still holding his cock in her hand she lay back on top of John's torso, John in turn wrapped his arms about her, gently stroking her skin, from her tummy to her breasts and back again.

I considered intervening at that point, as we had already gone a lot further than we had intended but selfishly, I wasn't too far off Cumming myself and was reluctant for Julie to stop.

The guy positioned himself between both their open legs, her pussy was at a perfect height for him to rub his cock head against it. She grunted softly as he pressed against her, we could see its tip push past the outer lips of her pussy. She was moaning softly as he held her hips and slipped all the way in. She lifted her head a little and watched as this big strange cock slid into her pussy.

John held her firmly, stroking her body and kissing her face as the guy slowly fucked her, all the while John was whispering to her and stroking her body as she built up towards a massive orgasm. It didn't take long as she started to cry out.

"Ooh fuck, I'm coming, don't stop, don't stop."

He had no intentions of stopping as she screamed out and came with a shudder, trembling on for a long while, still coming, her whole body twitching and shaking, vibrating between both men's naked bodies.

When the tremors finally calmed a little, so did his thrusting, sensitively realising that she was spent, he slowly pulled his cock out, removing the condom as it appeared into full view. Still aroused and obviously close to the edge, he pulled on himself, jacking his cock against her twitching body.

She reached for him, brushing her fingers lightly against the tip of his cock as he pressed it against her pussy until, with a small grunt and a jerk of his body he came, spurting semen onto her stomach, she smoothed it into her soft skin with her other hand as he came.

This just about finished me as Julie licked, sucked and squeezed my cock, whilst fingering my ass, I came again. I whispered to her, warning of my impending orgasm and subsequent spurt of semen. She never flinched as I came in her mouth, squeezing and pumping me until I'd finished, then running her tongue all over my cock, lapping up any tiny drop of cum she may have missed.

Anne rolled from between the two naked bodies and lay on her back, at John's side, her breathing still heavy, her eyes now fully open.

We chatted between ourselves for a little while, it had been an incredible experience and everyone seemed comfortable, Anne, however, never looked or spoke to me directly.

I moved away from Julie and crawled towards her and as I looked down at her, she stared back with a concerned look. I kissed her and grabbed her hand.

"Come on," I said "lets get showered, you lot don't mind if we leave you alone, do you?"

They all acknowledged us in one way or another as we picked up our thing and left the room, walking into the outside corridor, still naked. We never spoke until we reached the large shower area, fortunately it was empty.

She spoke first.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"We never meant it to go that far."

"I know,"

"I genuinely had no intention of letting any other man do anything like that."

"I know that as well," I paused a little, "you've nothing to be sorry about, as far as I'm concerned."

She looked at me with a quizzical expression.

"Really?

"Really," I kissed her, "did you enjoy it?"

"Well, I suppose I've had worse experiences."

I smiled at her before kissing her again.

"I wouldn't want it to happen every week, but every now and again, when we're both up for it, I'd like to do it again, what do you think?"

She smiled and nodded.

"I love you," she told me, I already new that, but it was nice to hear it all the same.

We showered each other, dressed and left without really speaking to anyone else, holding hands and chatting about the experience all the way home, eventually becoming so horny that we stopped in a lay by and made love to each other for the first time that evening. A perfect end to a very intense experience, for us both.

We both knew there would be more to come, not exactly sure how we could top this, but we are both willing to try.

hanibal
hanibal
141 Followers
12