First Visit to the Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bilbo181
bilbo181
639 Followers

The novice was instructed in how to insert a finger and massage a prostate, mistress and novice alternating with their probing, again all but ignoring me, other than at one point where they tied my now erect cock and balls, so they wouldn't continually get in the way.

"May I be excused, mistress?" I heard the novice say. "I need to use the bath room."

"Novice, I told you that toilet privileges have been removed. But this means it is now time for another aspect of your training. A good mistress will have complete control of her bodily functions, particularly when it comes to your bladder. The best way to do this is to release a very small amount of urine and then stop the stream. This will lead to excellent muscle control. Now if you will sit in the middle of this throne slave has provided for you we will see how good that control is." I felt the novice move to sit just above my pelvis, placing her hands on my knees. I felt another hand lift my cock off my abdomen. "Now, let a little run free, but not too much." After a short pause I felt a wetness on my stomach, and a warm trickle run down each of my flanks. "That's plenty. Now hold that, and rub your panties around to ensure that you can hold it." I felt the novice rub her crotch up and down my midriff, my cock still hard in mistress's firm grasp. "Very good. You've earned your toilet privileges back. You may take slave into the bathroom and finish your ablutions as you see fit. Do not however remove the blindfold, and return him to me clean. I still haven't had my way with him yet. Slave you will remain collared, but your limbs will be free. Be on your very best behavior."

My shackles were undone and I was led blindfolded on all fours into the bathroom. Riding me like a pony the novice unleashed the remains of her bladder. I felt the warm fluid run down my sides and between my buttocks, over my scrotum, and on to the bathroom floor. When she had finished she rose, and moved in front of me. "Slave, I need my pussy cleaned." I felt the tug of the chain draw me closer. Clearly the novice was seated on the edge of the toilet, my sense of smell telling me that her pussy was on the edge of the seat, and only inches from my face. I tentatively stretched out my tongue, as her hands came behind my head, pushing it into her now panty-less lips. Having never before enjoyed a golden shower I was now lapping up the mixture of her juices and urine. When she felt she was sufficiently clean, she lead me to the shower and removed the residue of her training, before returning me to the mistress.

"Now slave it is time for me to have you. It is best that we restrain you again." With that the spreaders were returned, and I was tied over some structure, possibly the whipping horse. Bent at the waist, my arse hanging in the air, I knew what was coming. "Novice, you may leave us now." When the door had opened and closed, my blindfold was removed. Standing in front of me was my mistress, completely naked except for a black strap-on dildo. "You may want to lubricate this for me, and taste my pre-cum. Pushing her cock between my lips, she gave me no option. It was clear then what she had done with the remaining semen, as the now familiar taste mixed with the taste of latex. After a few strokes she removed her cock and moved behind me. Due to the position of the mirrors, I was able to see that thankfully she was applying additional lube to her cock. My anus contracted reflexively, as cold lube was applied, and a finger began exploring my passage.

"It's time slave," was all she said as she pressed the head of her cock against my sphincter. Expertly she eased her way in, pausing frequently to allow me to accommodate her. After a moment she began slowly thrusting, laying her body against my back, and whispering encouragement. Her hand came around to grasp and then start pumping my cock. Suddenly her cock started vibrating and I felt the unstoppable surge of a massive orgasm. Mistress continued to pump and thrust until my cock went limp in her hand. She backed away, her cock falling out of my gaping anus. My initiation into this new world was complete.

bilbo181
bilbo181
639 Followers
12