All Comments on 'Five Nights Ch. 03'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grgorgrgoralmost 13 years ago
Very Hot.

I loved your story. The rest will be more like part two? Great. Part two had me hard and happy. I especially liked Sue's finger in Marybeth's ass. So how brave are you? How much contact will the men have with each other? I'd probably chicken out, sticking to feeling through the thin membrane as she's DP'd. Maybe you're braver.

hw_germanyhw_germanyalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Very, very nice written.

In all three stories I could find all my own fantasies and I wish I would be a part of it. Please keep on writing and hopefully you let us know what's going on with the others and what is happen after.

Thank you.

JonredJonredalmost 13 years ago
Thanks!

Great story! Very well written, avoiding a lot of the usual clichés and creating an incredibly exciting fantasy. Can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice...but

Nicely written, but not realistic reactions from the Protagonist. No sex the week before? So we have wimp issues already. When did menstrual flow stop a horny husband especially when she is going to give it up to another guy on the weekend. What husband in their right mind would obey the rule about not talking about in the preceding month. Then when she leaves him to have her first extramarital sex, she doesn't kiss him good bye or tell him that she loves him? The worst is after he spen 8 hours by himself while she has sex and he is allowed back in the residence, the wife has been put to bed wet & used by the "caring" best friends. Most guys would have left and grabbed sleep somewhere else. She has been less than loving to her husband or record. Finally, what's with the constant t observations of another guy's dick close to his head? Getting bad gay premonitions about future chapters.

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 13 years ago
Still progressing well!

I'm glued to the screen for your next installment. Great sense of perspective--the suspense is killing me!

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback

The rest of the series is complete and will be posted weekly or so. Your comments and support are appreciated - but anonymous "Nice ...but". Seriously. Maybe you should read the story that's in your head instead. If you have found this much disagreement already with how you think the characters should act and think and behave, i recommend avoiding the rest of the series so as to prevent you from future suffering.

And if you feel that strongly, comment under your user name

irisheyesgirlirisheyesgirlalmost 13 years ago
Can't Wait!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter...you're a master at this genre toomuchinmyhead!

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 11 years ago

I'm reading this Five Night series and I think I'm addicted to them. You show so little sex and yet it is so exciting in this chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No sex on .....

Mike's night? Where is the scene? Only two pages but only talks bout Jason going to the movies and walking around town.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous