All Comments on 'Flashing the Boys Next Door'

by Borderman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AllSoTwistedAllSoTwistedabout 15 years ago
Fantastic start

Very hot start to this story! Please don't keep us waiting long for part 2 - I can't wait to see what she comes up with as an excuse to 'accidentally' flash more guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREAT

gud 1.actually great........put some exhibionism stuff.like wearing a robe n even showing to ladies.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More thrill

Yes more of this please! Good read so far. Hope the plan does not take long to set up. I only missed a little more thrill and danger to get caught. It looked all so easy, not much to dare when no elder is around. What are the boys doimg along the show?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please

Continue with this story!

darkstar58darkstar58almost 15 years ago
Great story so far

Absolutely love your story, please don't let it end here.

IscrumpyIscrumpyabout 13 years ago
Great

Great writing can't wait for my story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can't wait to read the next instalment , 'the game is afoot' and the hot fun is just beginning .

Stig

Meena86Meena86over 9 years ago
Thanks that was a lovely read

I am inspired by your story - I thought i was the only one who got off on boys watching - on the thought of teens masturbating while watching me / while I played. Seriously thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

I had a similar flashing story where one of my ex’s was riding me with her back facing the window and I caught her little sister and her friends watching us (they were all 15 ish) They didn’t know I saw them and they continued to stare while we fucked. I would occasionally pull out my dick from her pussy and hold it out and stroke it to give those girls a nice long look at my now super hard cock. When I came, I pulled out my dick and came all over her ass to show the girls my orgasm. Their jaws were wide open as they watched. It was a huge turn on showing them my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous