All Comments on 'Flight of Fantasy'

by Delectatio

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sky high!

Wow! Definitely scorching hot. I could feel every delicious moment of it. Why do I always seem to get the overbooked flights!?!

FizzxxxFizzxxxover 18 years ago
So hot....

....I'm sure a fantasy shared by travellers world wide. Those airline blankets are sooo handy. What would we do without them? Another great story, well written, incredibly erotic, and so mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
delicious!

made me wet with just reading it...lucky Emma!

FizzxxxFizzxxxalmost 18 years ago
Words....

Thank you for our time together. Our words are real now.

JailJailabout 17 years ago
whoa!!!!!!

Why can't I find flights like that? great story, hun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wow i loved this. i was playing with my pussy the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I had been angry with my wife before the flight, we had flown many times before, now in our 60s, it never changed, last minute rush, overweight bag. After about half an hour into the flight, she said still angry, I said yes, sorry about the bag, i looked at her, oh well, she said I was so excited about our holiday, don't worry, lets enjoy it, she leaned over, I'm still excited, her hand stopping on the front of my trousers, i looked at her, she said never done it on a plane, want to try, not here, she said of course not, I am going to the toilet, she got up, knock if your interested. I waited, my cock had responded at the thought, I got up, there were 2 toilets, both engaged. shit, I knocked,waited, nothing, I moved to the second, knocked, the engaged sign turned. I looked around, opened the door, locked it, the toilet was very small, my wife was sitting down, her finger at her pussy, I lowered my trousers, moved towards her, she took my cock in her mouth, I got hard quickly. She stood up, turned, leaned over, I entered her very wet pussy, and with the movement of the plane, her finger at her pussy, she orgasmed almost straight away and with very few thrusts my cumm flew into her. We cleaned up, went back to our seats separately, blanket over our legs, she leaned on me, put my hand to her dress, no panties a very wet pussy, which I slowly fingered, after a while she was squirming,i moved my finger slowly over her clit, a bit faster, she said don't stop, a little faster and her legs clamped around my hand, tightly as she orgasmed again, then slumped, slept for the rest of the 6 hour flight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous