Flight of the Raven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Demonnox
Demonnox
147 Followers

Bran gave a silent sigh of relief that he'd managed to pacify the man. However, it wasn't out of any sort of decency or honour that he was against the defilement of their target. It was solely due to his fear of their Lord. A fear the rest had yet to fully grasp.

The others in his squad were all fairly new recruits, only recently having completed their first summoning. Their inexperience was apparent by the three dead bodies littering the house. One inquisitor, no matter how powerful, should not have been able to inflict these sorts of casualties on a full circle of cultists.

This wasn't the first time Bran had led a circle to kill or capture members of the Inquisition either. However, this was the only occasion he had lost cultists under his command due to combat.

Occasionally, one would attempt to summon something they couldn't yet control in their eagerness to prove their ability, or simply to brag about to the other cultists. Needless to say, many of these summonings resulted in a very pissed off demon, and a very dead summoner.

Still more common were the deaths caused by drug abuse. The cultists were provided with a supply of drugs called Adrenathol, which were similar to Ecstasy, but far more potent. These were used to expand the mind and were often ingested before cultists used their power to keep the pain at bay. However, many cultists were addicted to the stuff and ended up overdosing on the pills.

Bran chuckled at the thought that more cultists died each year from simple drug addiction than in the many deadly skirmishes against the Holy Inquisition. Of course, a grimace replaced his smile as he realised that he had personally overseen the deaths of three psychics, no matter how inexperienced, in what should have been a simple kidnapping.

A circle was made up of a specific number and class of cultists. Designed to be extremely effective at killing or capturing lone inquisitors, and incredibly hard to evade, circles were feared by almost everyone that knew about them.

There were six members in a circle, five were psychics and it was their job to find the target, subdue the target, and, if necessary, execute the target. The sixth cultist was put in charge of the group as they were often extremely experienced veterans, but that wasn't the only reason they were in command. The sixth cultist made a circle so deadly because they were always, without fail, gifted.

A gifted individual is exceedingly rare. Almost everyone with access to magic is only able to use one form of it or another. A gifted one is able to use all of them. It was their job to protect the other cultists from forms of magic they couldn't fight against, and to give them time to penetrate the mind of their target.

As the sixth cultist in the circle it was Bran's fault that three men had fallen under his watch. He would have to include the deaths of Nessel, Corbin and Unas in his report to the Lord upon his return. Bran would have preferred to face an angry behemoth with just his bare hands.

Bran was interrupted in his reverie by the arrival of Kesin from the stairs. He had sent the man to search the house while he and Fang bound their target to one of the kitchen chairs.

Kesin was the older brother of Fang and as such was a taller, grimier version of his twin.

"Find anything?" Bran asked tiredly, not expecting much.

"Nothing much, the kid's rooms got some weaponry and stuff, but none of it's enchanted. The only thing that's odd is under the woman's bed." He leered lecherously at the still unconscious Sophie before continuing. "There's a large chest which I can't open. I can't find a keyhole or anything like that, and I can't even move the thing, let alone lift it. It's weird as fuck.

Fang interjected before Bran could even open his mouth, evidently sensing an opportunity to one up his brother. Something the twins devoted most of their lives to.

"Bah, you fucking pansy. I'll go up and deal with this 'super' chest, you moron."

"Ha! You couldn't deal with a small rodent let alone a magical object. Just because you changed your name to Fang doesn't mean you're not still the same 'Reggie the Retard' that all the other kids bullied at school.

"Fuck you! I'll take you right now you piece of shit!"

"Yea right, you co--"

"Enough!" Bran bellowed, thoroughly pissed off with the both of them. "Leave the chest, we've got what we came for anyway. I'll leave one of you to wait here for her son, like the Lord commanded. Just in case he survives the eclipse and somehow makes it back here, but beyond that we're done. So for fucks sake stop your pathetic squabbling and make sure her mind's contained." He gestured to Sophie's limp form, slumped in the chair and bound with both mundane and magical ropes.

Kesin and Fang both grumbled under their breaths, but obeyed Bran's commands, neither wanting to incur the wrath of the huge man. However, once they were only inches from Sophie, their hands on her forehead while they checked for weaknesses in the bonds, they both had an epiphany. She was fucking hot.

Fang had been the first to notice, and now his brother was having the same thoughts. They both wanted this woman, and their minds quickly lost control as the Adrenathol in their systems served to boost the lust they felt towards the captive. They grinned lewdly and communicated mentally to each other while Bran busied himself with incinerating the bodies of the fallen cultists -- black flames leaping from his fingertips to engulf the lifeless corpses that he'd pulled into the kitchen. Luckily for the house, the fire gave off no smoke, sound or heat, and didn't touch anything but the bodies.

Within a few seconds the twins had formed a plan and Bran's fire had completely consumed Nessel and Corbin, leaving nothing but two human shaped black stains on the kitchen floor. Unas however, was giving him trouble.

The young Egyptian was still pinned to the kitchen wall by Sophie's sword, the blade completely embedded in the dry plaster and skewering the lifeless Egyptian spread-eagled against the beige paint.

This wasn't a problem for Bran: he'd simply pull the sword out, let the body fall to the floor and consume it in flames. Except, he couldn't pull out the sword. He'd tried using both magical and physical means but both were insufficient to even budge the blade.

Frustrated, Bran raised his hands and let out a jet of black flames, much larger than needed, at the body still pinned to the wall. After a few seconds the flaming torrent ceased and the kitchen wall was revealed once again, further aggravating the even-tempered cultist.

The corpse was pristine. It was as if the fire that had completely engulfed Unas a second ago was nothing more than an ineffectual breeze. Bran growled as the sword glinted knowingly at him, taunting his ineptitude.

He turned towards the twins, not able to stand the sight of the mocking weapon any longer and was met by an empty room. An empty chair. Where the fuck was their target Bran wondered, his hands balled into fists and his stomach was in knots as he looked around the kitchen.

A noise from upstairs calmed Bran. He knew where she was. The twins. The fucking twins.

Bran stomped upstairs, arriving at the closed door to what he assumed was the woman's bedroom. Wasting no time he smashed through the door shoulder first, wood splintering in a dozen directions as he shattered the door frame.

Striding into the room, Bran couldn't believe how stupid two people could be. The twins had completely ignored his orders and were drooling like two sick puppies at the foot of the bed, staring intently at the still form of their target. At least she was still bound he sighed, as he used his power to check on the mental ropes surrounding her mind.

"We're leaving. This house in nothing but trouble. Fang, You're staying here in case the boy returns. Kesin, You're with me. Both of you ready the portal in the kitchen while I strengthen her bindings for the trip." Bran walked to the bed, intending to use his power to make sure the woman was securely contained, but he didn't get that far.

"No." Two sets of voices replied.

"No?" You dare go against my orders?" Bran turned menacingly towards the duo, hoping his threat would bring them to their senses, avoiding a confrontation. The Lord would be beyond angry if he failed in this mission.

The twins seemed unconcerned, both wore small smiles and smug expressions, as if they were party to a joke that only they found amusing.

"Yes, we would." Kesin replied, smirking darkly.

"We found a way to get what we want." Fang continued.


"It's simple. We get what we want, or we kill her." They both concluded, eyes glinting maliciously.

Bran, for the first time in his life, was stumped. He simply couldn't imagine disobeying the commands of his Lord. He knew the twins were fairly recent recruits, but he didn't think they were stupid enough to go against their Lord's instructions.

Bran, struggling for words, finally managed to string a sentence together. "If you kill her... He'll do things to you that I can't even imagine. You must know this, surely?"

"We're prepared for that. Besides, we do things our way and no one need ever know. We have our fun with her. We deliver her, alive, on time to the Lord and no one needs to mention what went on in this room." Kesin countered, obviously failing to spot the hole in his logic.


Bran, however, did not. "What's to stop me from simply informing our Lord of your insolence upon my return?"

"Well, that's what we've been talking about while you were downstairs." Fang replied, smiling smugly before he continued. "We wouldn't be the only ones that have her." He paused, as if savouring the moment. "You would too."

Bran was enlightened when Kesin saw the look of confusion on his face. "If we all use her then the Lord will punish us all if he finds out. So, if you decide to speak out then you'll share whatever torture is inflicted upon us. Understand now?"

He did. He didn't want to, but he did. It was fucking crazy the logic that these two held, but it made sense. He either let them kill her, failing his mission, or he participated in the rape, condemning himself to death if the Lord ever found out. Thus buying his silence. Bran sighed, crazy bastards.

"Alright. How do we do this?" Bran asked in a soft voice that seemed out of place from such a huge man.

Kesin checked the clock on the bedside before replying. "It's simple. We've got to get back with her before the Eclipse. It's twenty past eleven now, so we've got three and a half hours to get back. It'll take around half an hour to rebind her and form the portal to Rome, so we've got three hours to do whatever we want with her." Bran thought Kesin might start drooling as he talked about how much time they had.

"You'll have to heal her after we're done as well, to conceal the deed." Fang stated, staring at bran restlessly.

"Alright... You win." Bran said, simply. Seeing no way to get out of his predicament. He grinned slightly when he looked towards the bed. She really was beautiful.

"Untie her then! Let's begin already, we're wasting time." Fang's eyes were alight as he imagined all the things he would do to her in just a few moments.

"You're sure she's contained?" Bran asked warily, having moved to the bed and begun untying the ropes around her body. He may have been gifted, but the twins were still more accomplished psychics than he was.


"Yes, yes, we're sure. Untie the ropes and we'll drop the sedative bindings around her mind, while keeping the control bindings in place." Kesin replied hurriedly, as if speaking slowly would diminish the time he had with her. His brother nodded mindlessly -- completely focussed on the lithe form sprawled on the bed.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Bran sighed, finally dropping the last of the rope to the floor; switching places with the twins as they stood opposite Sophie, their palms resting on either side of her head.

"Awaken." They commanded together, their voices infused with a small spark of power. This spark slithered into her mind and shattered the sedative bindings surrounding her consciousness, leaving the control wards that would keep her as a mindless drone untouched.

Sophie awoke, instantly. Gasping for air as if she'd been underwater and had finally broken free of the murky depths. After she'd caught her breathe she looked around the room wildly, not recognizing anything, including the three strange men standing around her.

"Calm yourself." Kesin intoned in a deep voice, laced with power. "We are your masters. Our pleasure is your pleasure. You will do everything we ask of you willingly, without exception. You will feel no shame or sadness, only desire."

Fang took over, his voice also deep and baritone, the polar opposite of his regular speech. "You will remember nothing of your previous life. You will remember nothing of this day and will never reveal to anyone what happened in this room after we are finished."

The brothers spoke together again, their voices intertwining as their powers combined, flowing into Sophie. "Do you understand our commands?"

Sophie seemed to think for a moment, her eyes closed as each command was repeated over and over again in her head. At last she nodded, her dull eyes opened wide and she spoke tonelessly. "I do, Masters."

"Finally." Fang whispered, leaning down and slipping his hands into her shirt, caressing the soft skin beneath.

Kesin followed suit, running his palms along the inside of her thighs in small circles, slowly making his way up to her covered mound.

Bran was slower to act, standing listlessly as he watched Sophie writhe and moan on the bed as the twins finally got their wish.

Fang noticed Bran's preoccupation and leant closer to the squirming woman, whispering in her ear. "Call to your master."

"Please Master! Please come to me!" Sophie cried, motioning to the speechless cultist waving her hand in a 'come hither' gesture.

That was all Bran could take. He stripped off his shirt, revealing his chiselled chest, covered in even more scars than the rest of his body, as he all but ran to the bedside.

Reaching the writhing woman he bent down and enveloped her lips in his, hungrily tasting her and devouring her tongue with his own.

Fang had ripped off his own shirt and was busy sucking a line down to her breasts, discarding first her shirt then her bra when they impeded his mission. Finally reaching her uncovered orbs he took one in his mouth, sucking on the small, rigid nub, while his restless hands explored and groped the other, equally exquisite globe. Caressing her nipple in their grip, causing her to cry out in pleasure.

Kesin had torn off her skirt, leaving her clothed in only a pair of tiny, white, cotton socks and her black-lace panties. He took a moment to admire her perfectly sculpted figure as his eyes ravaged her flawless body, further igniting the raging inferno of lust the woman brought out in him. She ground her legs together, trying to rub her sopping wet pussy while Kesin stripped; his member already rock hard and dripping precum as he feasted on her wanton act of desire.

Bran could barely think as she returned his kiss with a passion he had never experienced before. She moaned loudly into his mouth as she was stimulated by the three men, her dull, glazed eyes the only indication that she wasn't truly throwing herself into the act. Bran paused briefly in the lip-lock to pull off the rest of his clothes, his rigid cock springing free and settling on her warm, smooth arm as he threw himself back into the passionate kiss, gasping into her mouth as her hand found his rod and gently pumped it over and over.

Fang disrobed too, his rigid cock standing to attention as he continued lustfully devouring her tits. Swiftly becoming heated, he straddled her chest, determined to find release as he pressed her soft, fleshy globes around his cock, enveloping it in her warm flesh. He spat a line of saliva against her breasts, rubbing the liquid into her skin, giving it a soft shine as he used it as lube to quickly start thrusting his throbbing member against her body. Her soft skin seemed to stick slightly to his dick each time he pulled back, as if wanting to keep it nestled within her mountainous orbs, causing him to groan loudly in absolute bliss.

Hearing his brother groan, Kesin redoubled his efforts on Sophie's body. He tore off her black panties with his teeth, the sweet smell of her nectar causing him to almost completely lose control. Inhaling the scent he dived down into her dripping slit, his tongue lapping up her juices as his mouth caressed the lips of her pussy and his hot breath causing her to shudder as it assaulted her exposed clit. Reaching down he grabbed her ankles, slipping off her cute little socks and wrapping her warm, sweaty thighs around his head as he continued stoking her fire.

Bran shuddered as he felt her have a small orgasm, the vibrations making their way into his mouth. His self-control evaporated as she screamed into down his throat again. Breaking the kiss he climbed onto the bed, standing with his feet framing Sophie's head. Squatting down he let his hard dick and sweaty balls dangle a few inches from her nose, enjoying her attempts to sit up and take them in her mouth while he held her head down with his hands. At last, unable to tease her any longer he bent down lower, his sack brushing her lips as she opened her mouth wide, taking in both his balls at once and sucking on them while her moist tongue caressed the sagging skin.

He groaned as her hands found his hard member and resumed pumping him for all she was worth, while her warm mouth caused him to quiver excitedly as she found the sensitive spot he had on the underside of his sack. Once she'd discovered this location she wasted no time in rubbing it sensually with her tongue, making him cry out in pleasure. When he felt himself near release he withdrew his sack from her reluctantly parting mouth and replaced it with his cock, unable to stop himself from face-fucking her repeatedly as Bran found his release, her hands on the back of his head urging him on, screaming wordlessly as he felt himself erupt deep inside her hot mouth, her hungry tongue lapping up his seed with relish and greedily swallowing every drop.

Completely spent Bran turned and sat on the bed, his legs on either side of Sophie's head as he watched the twins finish up with her through glazed, contented eyes.

Fang was the next to explode as Sophie used her now free hands to pull him down for a mouth watering kiss, crushing her breasts around his member as he continued thrusting against her in long, swift strokes, her sweaty orbs leaving wet trails across his thighs as she moaned in ecstasy. He devoured her lips as he roared his pleasure into her mouth, thrusting impossibly fast into her soft flesh as he sought his release. Within a few seconds Fang was gasping atop her incredible body, his member spewing large amounts of his cum across her chest, her breasts, her neck and her face, while she wantonly rubbed the spend into her hot flesh, whimpering in approval as another orgasm coursed through her body.

Fang shivered in pleasure from his release, feeling immensely satisfied as he joined Bran at the top of the bed, both men smiling lazily to one another and still shuddering in ecstasy as they watched Kesin commence with the main event.

Kesin had kept sucking on Sophie's clit and licking up her flowing juices as the other cultists had found their release, wanting her to himself for what he had in mind. When his brother was finished and both were sitting, unable to move while they watched the action -- Kesin decided it was time. Detaching his mouth from her soaked slit he slipped up her body; her warm, sweaty, cum soaked flesh sticking slightly to his as she caressed his whole body with her smooth skin, mewling with arousal as she ground her entire form against him, desperately trying to cum again. Kesin smirked as he looked into her glazed, dull eyes. The power he had over her causing his dick to somehow stiffen even more, precum oozing from the tip, creating a line from her navel to her chest as he took in her panting, lust fuelled breaths.

Demonnox
Demonnox
147 Followers
123456...8