Flight of the Raven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Demonnox
Demonnox
147 Followers

"Tell me what you want my little cock slave." He whispered heatedly in her ear, just loud enough for the others to hear.

"Fuck me master! Please! Stick that big cock inside my soaked pussy!" She wailed in answer, her whole body quivering with need.

"That's right you fucking slut!" He growled, grabbing her hair in his fist, pulling her up for a vicious kiss as he pressed the tip of his member against her wet folds, teasing her. "Let me here you beg for this cock."

"Please! Please master! Give it to me! Please!" Sophie screamed, almost incoherent with her need to orgasm.


"There's a good girl." Kesin smirked as he plunged his hard rod into her tight hole in one long stroke, impaling Sophie on his cock while she screamed her approval.

Kesin gasped at the feeling of her wet pussy surrounding his member, squeezing him rhythmically in her hot tunnel as her fingers clawed furrows down his back. Her mouth found his while her soft hips slammed up to meet his every thrust, pulling back when he did and then meeting again in an explosion of warm, sticky flesh.

Sophie's breasts were mashed against his chest as he pressed himself harder against her, forcing her to thrust faster and faster as the gap between their bodies was narrowed, making large thrusts impossible.

Sophie mewled her frustration as she felt her impending orgasm slow slightly now that Kesin had stopped mercilessly pounding into her with his cock and was instead slowly grinding on top of her.

Kesin had reached his limit and pulled her in closer to him, lessening the intensity of their fucking to try and hold on for a little longer. He'd never experienced pleasure like this and wanted to prolong it for as long as possible, the feeling of her soft orbs against him, her hot mouth within his and her flexing pussy engulfing his member were causing him to completely lose control.

Her soft, warm thighs were rubbing against him as she struggled to reach her finish. Wrapping her long, slender legs around his body allowed her to grind herself against him and brought her closer and closer to the edge, finally causing her to moan blissfully into his mouth as she found her climax, exploding beneath him while her body shuddered repeatedly.

Kesin found it harder and harder to think as her lithe form embraced him tightly and she rigorously thrust against him, moaning her pleasure as she found release beneath him, limbs still locked around him and flesh quivering intensely.

The feeling of her orgasming pussy around his cock, her velvet walls tightening and her juices gushing out to splash against him while she continued fucking him brought Kesin dangerously close to the edge. He managed to hold off his climax as he wanted to do one last thing before he coated her insides with his seed.

Grabbing her hair more tightly in his fist, he brought her face away from his, breaking their lip-lock as he gazed down into her empty eyes. Smirking with malicious glee Kesin made space between their bodies so that he could continue his long, piercing thrusts into her still quivering hole.

"I'm going to cum inside you slut. You like that don't you? You want that?" He growled in her ear, picking up speed as he pounded into her while his head was assailed by her intoxicating scent.

"Yes! Please master. Please cum inside me." She whimpered her response, her body to weary to scream for it.

"Who knows, maybe I'll even get you pregnant with my cum. You want that my little fuck slut? You want to have your master's child growing inside you?" Kesin panted, lustfully, as he picked up more speed, smashing into her hips with his, creating small shock-waves to ripple across her thighs and filling the room with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

"Yes! Please master! Please give me your child!" She wailed, her body on fire once more as the brother's control bindings continued to build her desire. Her face was ecstatic and her movements frantic as she rode out another orgasm, the only indication that something was wrong was in her two lifeless blue eyes, utterly devoid of emotion.

"Yeah? I knew you'd want that my slave, my pet, my slut. I knew you'd want my seed to fill your womb. Ha, I knew it!" Bran crowed, his mind becoming less and less coherent as he shuddered towards his own climax. "Maybe you can replace your boy with mine eh? After we kill your child I'll be able to give you another one. One just like me. A cultist. Someone who knows how to fuck. Who knows, maybe I'll even let him fuck his sexy mum when he's older. What do you think about that you fucking bitch!?" Bran screamed wordlessly as he came hard, his thick cum spurting from his cock in endless torrents, creating a small puddle on the bed where Sophie used to be.

Kesin groaned in bliss, feeling Sophie's hot mouth attach itself to his neck in a loving caress as he felt all his frustration slip out of him. He moaned in pleasure as blood dripped down his body in rivulets, mixing with his spend on the sheets. His eyes flickered open and closed as he heard a woman's blood curdling scream shake the room. He slipped down onto the bed, his face resting in his own cum and blood as his vision became darker and darker. A voice fluttered to him in the darkness. The last voice he'd ever hear. "Before you die... I hope you choke." A hand shoved warm liquid down his throat, but Kesin didn't choke -- he was already dead.

Bran and Fang were too slow to stop her as she bit into Kesin's neck, tearing out a great chunk of flesh and spitting it into the puddle beside her, howling out her fury. The two cultists could only stare in shock as she bent down and whispered something in Kesin's ear, shaving a handful of his own seed into his throat before falling back onto the bed -- unconscious.

They stared at her resting body, then at each other, then back at her.

"How..." Bran started to wonder aloud, standing up and walking to the side of the bed nearest Sophie's peaceful form. Keeping his distance as he eyed her wearily, at a complete loss for what to say.

"It's not possible. It's just not possible... The bonds didn't break. They didn't break... How?"

Fang gazed emptily at his brother's corpse, sprawled gracelessly on the bed, blood and cum still dripping from its open mouth. He had never liked his brother, but even he wouldn't have wished a death like this for him.

"What do we do?" Fang continued after staring at his brother, turning his terrified eyes to Bran for guidance.

Bran sucked in a great gulp of air as he sought to calm himself. He was no stranger to death and misfortune, having served as a cultist for almost twelve years, but he was unused to so many bizarre occurrences happening in the same day. The chest that wouldn't open, the sword that wouldn't move and now the woman that couldn't be controlled. This mission was nothing but trouble and he'd had enough. He was done.

"We're done. I've had enough of this place. Start the portal to Rome. I'll burn Kesin's body and tie the woman up again. We tell no one what happened in this room. No one. Besides," he mused. "No one would believe us anyway, control bindings can't be overcome without breaking them. It's unheard of."

"What about the boy? We're supposed to wait for him. The Lord will be displeased..." Fang moaned in distress, obviously dreading the punishments that were likely in store for them.

"Just one of us won't be able to contain her, I can feel the bindings straining even with both our powers combined. She'll break them if we split up, and then the Lord really will be pissed. She was always our primary objective, the boy was not." He sighed deeply, his eyes showing an age far beyond his years. "Let's get out of here."


Chapter 7 -- Grisly Encounters in a Dark Night

A scream woke me, causing me to bolt upright in my bed and look around my room. Except, this wasn't my room. This was a bus.

The past few hours came back to me in an explosion of clarity. I groaned, I was doing that a lot lately.

The noise must have just been a nightmare I thought, shuddering.

Looking around the bus I saw it was almost half empty. I wiped my face, trying to dispel my sluggishness as I forced myself to keep my eyes open.

The bus's internal lights were on and we were stationary, I could see two lines of houses outside, flanking the bus. There was no sign of Cathy, John or Tony. Kate was still next to me though, she was wrapped up in a blanket and snoring softly. Looking down, I noticed an identical blanket draped over me.

I yawned tiredly, just how long was I out for. Luckily, Cathy chose that moment to appear at the front of the bus. A clipboard in her hand and a distressed look on her face. Hell, It would have been weird if she had any other expression considering the circumstances.

She spent some time talking to a few kids at the front of the bus before walking towards Kate and myself. Her head was down and she didn't even glance in our direction. However, half way down the bus she looked up and met my eyes.

Her face showed palpable relief and she smiled, briskly covering the last few yards of the walkway.

"Hi." I said, nonchalantly.

Cathy rolled her eyes at me, obviously not buying it. "I guess you want the Cathy update report?" She replied with a completely straight face.

"The what?" I asked. Maybe I hadn't fully woken up yet.

She looked at me for a second and then raised an eyebrow, stating. "You know, where you wake up after a few hours and ask me fifty questions about the situation until you're satisfied."

I reddened with embarrassment but laughed along with her regardless. I suppose she wasn't entirely wrong.

"Look, you just happen to be the closest person to me whenever I wake, So, technically, it's partially your fault." I argued, trying to wrestle back some dignity.

Cathy just chuckled, completely ignoring my plea. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired." I punctuated with a yawn, causing Cathy to grin. "But other than that. Good I suppose. How long was I out?"

Cathy looked down at her wrist, checking her watch in the harsh white light from the interior lamps. At least it wasn't the demonic red glow of the eclipse I thought with satisfaction as Cathy made a calculation in her head. Thank god the light left when the sun did, I didn't think I could stand an entire night of eerie, crimson glowing keeping me awake.

I was interrupted in my contemplation by Cathy saying. "Just over two hours, it's almost twenty past nine."

"Wow." I paused. "I've got a lot of questions." I said, sheepishly.

Cathy smiled. "I thought you might. Why don't I tell you everything I think you'll want to know and then you can ask me questions if I've left anything out?"

"That... Yea, that sounds great. Thanks." I replied, lamely.

She just chuckled and thought for a moment. After a few seconds she seemed to brighten and sat down on the chair in front of me, her knees on the cushion as she faced me over the backrest.

"Okay, where to start?" She took a deep breath and began to speak, rapidly. "Last I checked everyone was fine. We've had a few run-ins with imps and once with a pack of zombies. Yes, Tony heard you before you passed out so we weren't too freaked when we saw them. Well, not as much as we would have been." Cathy answered my question before I could vocalize it, prompting me to shut the hell up and listen. "They're stronger than imps: I've seen one get up after we ran it over with the bus, but they're pretty stupid and slow so it hasn't been too hard to keep away from them. Also, they aren't always in a group, unlike imps. We've seen zombies on their own just walking about, it's quite amusing to watch actually."

"The imps have been more of a problem to be honest. They're pretty stupid too but they're a lot faster and we've had a few close shaves with them. We've managed to outrun or sneak past them so far, but we've been cutting it close." She paused, chuckling. "John even managed to run one over, completely flattened the bugger."

I raised an eyebrow incredulously. Some of my humour must be rubbing off on her.

She continued, completely ignoring my expression. "We followed John's plan and drove straight to the Marsh and have been escorting students to their homes. Unfortunately, I think it's worse out here than it was back at Hargraves." Her faced paled at that and her eyes grew sad. "We... We haven't had much luck Luke. Around thirty people had family in the Marsh and we've visited most of them. We've found less than twenty survivors, but it's much worse than that. John had to change plans when he realised how few people were still alive out here; so we started going door to door."

Cathy paused, looking at me intently, her face a mask. "We've been here for two hours Luke. After fifteen minutes John had already decided to visit every house, rather than only the houses of students and teachers from school."

She held up her clipboard, a single sheet of paper attached to it. I think it was more symbolic than anything as I was too far away to make out her neat script. "Nineteen survivors. Nineteen! We made four groups, one to remain here, on the bus and the other three splitting up to cover more ground. For almost two hours I've been running from group to group and in all the hundreds of houses we've visited. Only nineteen people have been found alive. Almost half the kids lived here and we've found five people who are related to them. We've found bodies though... Hundreds of them. John wanted to bury them or at least burn them the first few houses, but there are simply too many. We've been forced to just leave them in their houses. All those people."

Cathy let out a whimper before continuing. "There are too many bodies Luke. If we take what happened at Hargraves and what the broadcast said about the 'Pain' as fact then only around half of the population should have been affected by it, but that doesn't explain why there are so many bodies. Too many.

Suddenly, as if the flood-gates of her emotions had suddenly burst open she began weeping quietly. She rested her head in her arms across the back rest and I shifted forwards, stroking her hair soothingly.

Cathy tried to speak through her muffled sobs, but I couldn't make out a word she was saying.


"Hush." I whispered, trying to calm her. "It's alright Cathy."

Even I thought that was a pretty lousy attempt to cheer someone up, but, regardless, after a few seconds Cathy had stopped crying and was now merely sniffling. Well, at least that was an improvement.

She looked up at me again, big brown eyes seeming to find strength and warmth in mine. With tears still dripping down her face she continued her tale. "I had to tell the kids. The one's whose families we couldn't find, alive anyway."

She paused, looking around at the twenty or so students and teachers behind her. "I've spoken to most of them. After the first few times I just... I just became numb... Their cries when I told them didn't even register to me. The worst was after the first hour or so, when everyone started realising how hopeless it was. No one would even look at me when I climbed into the bus... They knew it wasn't good tidings I brought."

"John and I had to change his plan. Drastically. The original idea was to let families care for their kids, but allow them to stay with us if they wanted to. That changed to offering anyone we could find a chance to join us, and trying to convince family members to come with us rather than encouraging them to stay. At least, in that regard we've had some success. John's becoming quite the persuader, eighteen of the nineteen survivors are now part of our group and the one that's not." Cathy grimaced. "Personally, I think she was crazy 'before' the eclipse." she said, chuckling at the memory.

I grinned, imagining just how mad the woman must have been to have earned a chuckle from the grief stricken lady in front of me.

"I think that's pretty much everything. I've probably left out something glaringly obvious, but you'll just have to deal with it mister." She finished, poking me in the chest and giggling like a school-girl.

I was just glad she'd stopped crying. Demons I could just about deal with. Crying women, not so much.

"Thanks Cathy, that really helps. I'm sorry for asking for so much detail, but my mother taught me to always use my head, and I'll be damned if I forget her lessons now." I sighed, thinking about my mother.

That gave me a thought. "Where are we exactly? What road?"

Cathy checked her clipboard and told me what I had both been dreading and hoping to hear. "Wiltover Close."

I could feel my hands shaking and my head go cold. "Have we searched the houses yet? All of them?" I pressed, leaning forwards worriedly.

"No, two groups went along South Road." She gestured out a window at a street opposite mine, its houses dark and imposing in the deep night. Seriously, someone had to fix these damn street-lamps, even terraced housing were scaring the shit out of me now.

"And one group went down Wiltover Close, starting with houses on the left-hand side." Again she gestured out another window, although, this time, her hand signals were unnecessary.

"How soon did they leave?" I asked, my home was on the right but that didn't mean they couldn't have reached it yet.

"About five minutes ago, why the interest?" She replied, looking concerned.

I exhaled -- It felt like the first time in hours. They hadn't reached my house yet, which meant my mum could still be alive. No. She had to be alive.

I glanced at Cathy, seeing the look of worry on her face. It took me a moment to realise that it was for my benefit. I really wasn't used to having a friend that genuinely cared about me. It would take some getting used to, I mused.

"I live here. Wiltover Close. Number 53." I bit off each sentence so as not to enrage the god-awful luck that was surrounding me lately. Okay, it wasn't the greatest plan, but I'd be damned if I kept on jinxing things.

"Well, we can go now if you want? Maybe she's okay Luke. I mean if she's anything like you, then she's probably fine." Cathy tried to joke, worry swimming in her eyes.

I opened my mouth to agree, but couldn't get the words out. I couldn't break my promise again. Not again. "Thanks Cathy, that really means a lot, but I think we ought to go with the group instead. I don't want to disappoint her any further. I've broken my promise enough as it is."

She looked at me, bewildered. "What are you talking about."

Oh right. I hadn't told her, I really wasn't used to having friends. "Erm, I promised my mum something this morning and I've broken that pact already. I didn't want to break it again."

Cathy looked at me, raising an eyebrow in frustration.

Urgh, friends were a pain. "I promised her I'd be careful alright? I know, I know, I'm not exactly doing great on that front so far."

She just stared at me, her mouth hanging open and a stunned expression plastered on her face. "You... You what?" She chuckled, laughing louder and louder until the whole bus had turned towards us.


Now it was my turn to stare at her, she'd gone from weeping to cackling in the space of a few seconds. It was a little disorientating.

After a few more chuckles escaped her mouth she was able to control herself, gasping for breath as she calmed down. "Sorry Luke. It's just, I can't believe you made that promise, not after all you've done for us." She gazed up at me, a smile on her face and in her eyes. "You saved me Luke, you ran out into the ash and rescued me. You saved every one of us in the Cafeteria from those imps. You've risked your life for us, despite that promise. Thank you." She leaned over across the chair and hugged me tightly, slowing my racing mind. Friends were worth it, I decided.

I grinned, speaking into her hair that hung protectively around my head. "You're right I suppose. I couldn't not help you guys, just because of a promise I'd made. I'm sure my mum will understand."

Demonnox
Demonnox
147 Followers
123456...8