All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 10'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very well written ....

This is one of those tales you just keep looking forward to .Quite the imaginative writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thinking

(Sorry as anon as couldn't log in )

The story is easy to read but it does need to be thought about.

How can someone use a juicer if haven't got used of their hands, also does it mean she brought the glass in her mouth.

She is new so allowances should be made for that.

Have to be careful with high heels if not used to them that high, can cause damage to the ankles, so should get used to them and not wear them that long.

Corsets can also cause damage to the organs and maybe shouldn't be as tight as it was and not left on for long.

It was good that he thought of her feelings after though.

SubMILFXposedSubMILFXposedover 9 years ago
Bloom

The true essence of Dom/sub relationship continues to emerge. The power of trust so incredible, allowing her to finally be free. Once the tears are done, the heavy weight is lifted off her shoulders. Can't wait to see her bloom.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Perhaps an apology is in order. . .

I am beginning to suspect that my initial negative reaction to this series was wrong. What seems to be emerging here is a man who sincerely desires for the women he trains to be able to enter into confident, loving relationships with men who have the intelligence and the means to care for them. Or at least, I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Serving breakfast with your hands clipped behind your back is a day three skill. You have so many exclamation points it seems everyone is shouting all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous