Flying The Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her climax finally ended, Tim looked up between her legs, his face glistening with pussy juice and asked, "Still want some cock?"

"Um humm," she purred, reaching out and bringing Sydney's face to her own. The two kissed passionately while Tim got himself in position to fuck Cheryl's still glistening cunt. He positioned his cock at her outer lips and, without warning, plunged all eight inches of his pole into her cunt, never encountering any resistance. "Damn you're hot!" he exclaimed, immediately stroking rapidly.

"Just for you!" Cheryl replied as her titties jiggled on her chest and her hips bucked against him. Sydney, not to be left out, straddled Cheryl's face and lowered her pussy so that Cheryl's tongue could just reach the lips. She had the foresight to face Tim.

Suddenly, Cheryl grabbed Sydney's hips and pulled them down on her tongue, driving it deep into that hot cavern. Sydney came immediately and her bucking interrupted Tim's rhythm briefly. "Sorry," said Sydney as she leaned towards Tim and kissed him, keeping her pussy on Cheryl's hot tongue. Leaning towards their coupling, she blew softly on the top of Tim's cock, then licked it as he slid it in and out. When he pulled out, Cheryl's clit came into view and she licked it vigorously.

"Damn Syd! I've never been fucked and sucked at the same time! Slow down and let's make it last1" she moaned.

Sydney encircled Tim's cock with her thumb and index finger, adding to Cheryl's pleasure. Then she took Tim's cock completely out of her lover's steaming pussy and sucked it into her mouth, taking all eight inches in one motion. Tim continued stroking as she pulled her lips off his cock, she said, "Oh, baby! That's a first! Sucking a cock that has just come out of your sweet pussy. Let's do it again!" Putting his throbbing dick back into Cheryl's love channel, she seemed entranced as she watched it go in and out. Suddenly, she pulled it out again and licked it dry of pussy juices, this time grinding her cunt into Cheryl's face.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming! Eat me Cheryl! Fuck me with that tongue!" she screamed as she took all of Tim's cock back into her mouth and tried to get the entire pole into her throat. Cheryl felt the stirrings of another orgasm and let everyone know it. "I'm about to come! Fuck me hard and fast! Give me your pussy Syd!" she screamed as her climax overtook her and she rode wave after wave of bliss, almost throwing Sydney off her face, and fucking back at Tim until he had to pull part of his cock out and let her grind on it.

Sydney climbed off her lover's drenched face and began kissing it, licking off her own juices. Tim moved to Cheryl's side and held his dick near Sydney's face. She quickly moved from Cheryl's face to his cock and cleaned it.

Tim said, "Girls, I don't want to appear selfish, but I really need to cum. Will one of you sexy bitches get this ring off my dick and help me relieve my pain?"

Giggling like a schoolgirl, Sydney held Tim's cock, while Cheryl slid the ring off, giving it a tongue bath before throwing it across the room. "Come on Loverboy! Show us what you've got!" she said, putting a hand on his hips and moving his stiff cock closer to Sydney's waiting mouth. "Syd, see if you can make our stud come on our titties!"

Leaning over Cheryl's chest, their breasts rubbing together, Sydney took Tim's cock into her mouth without using her hands. Using her lips, she held it and suckled it like a newborn at its mother's breast, creating unbelievable heat in his cock, and causing his load to churn in his supercharged balls. "Cuuuummming!" was all he could muster, as he began to empty the massive load they held.

Cheryl took his dick from Sydney's mouth and pointed it at her dangling breasts. It was as if she held a fire hose. The first spurt almost covered Sydney's titties completely. Cheryl then changed the angle to catch the next spurt with her pillowy tits. Sydney had leaned even further to rub her nipples on Tim's spewing cockhead, catching yet another spurt and then taking it in her mouth again. She sucked him dry as she rubbed her titties on Cheryl's, Tim's hot jism covering them completely.

He fell back on the bed, hearing the two vixens licking the cum off each others' tits as he drifted off to sleep.

Thursday

Tim awoke to the heavy scent of sex, and realized he was alone. Looking at his phone, he also realized he was late. He looked around and saw that all of Cheryl's clothes were gone. He smiled a very contented smile, got up, and showered leisurely. When he got to the meeting room, he noticed they were at a break and he slipped in unobtrusively, finding his place, and realizing he was paired with Susan and the two old geezers again. His phone buzzed and as he brought up the message, Susan sat down beside him, touching his hand lightly and smiling radiantly.

"Message from your hot-assed stewardess?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I was just about t open it when you sat down," he replied, blushing slightly.

"Better open it-she might want you to fuck her ass again!" whispered Susan, giggling slyly.

Taken aback, Tim pulled up the message. It read, "Thanks so much for a wonderful vacation. You are one stud! Syd says Thanks a million! Next flight, you're getting into the Mile High Club! XOXOXO! Cheryl and Syd PS-the pics were taken by Molly, the barnmaid. She thinks ur hot! LOL"

Tim put his phone away, and Susan said, "Was I right?"

"Well, partly," he responded. "It was from her, but no, she's working."

"What the fuck is a Sydney? Man or woman?" asked Susan, as the meeting started to get back on track. Tim pondered her question throughout the rest of the morning and when they broke for lunch, Susan guided him to a secluded table on a veranda.

"So, she lets you fuck her ass, spank her, and then brings in reinforcements. You must be some kind of stud!" said Susan, as she rubbed Tim's calf with hers.

He looked directly into her eyes and said, "I don't know how you got that information, and I'm not sure I am comfortable with the fact that you know what you know," said Tim, feigning irritation.

Susan smiled shyly and said, "I guess you're right. I have the room next door to you and I couldn't help but overhear your sex sessions. I shouldn't have eavesdropped, but you were pretty loud."

"It's still private," replied Tim, trying hard to keep up his charade.

"Well, excuse the fuck out of me!" retorted Susan. "You're fucking in a public hotel room, making your bitch scream like a wounded cat, and you're pissed? I guess I had you pegged wrong. Excuse me, please," she said as she started to get up from her chair.

Tim could hold his laughter no longer and let it burst forth. Grabbing Susan's hand, he looked at her with tears in his eyes. "The walls are really that thin?" he asked.

"Thin my ass," said Susan, as she realized Tim had toyed with her. "I could hear your nuts banging against her before she came. In fact, I've kept up with you with my vibrator."

By now Susan had sat back down and began to smile. "You really had me going, you know," she said. "How would you like to continue this discussion over dinner?"

"The pleasure would be all mine," answered Tim. "After all, I guess I do owe you for misleading you."

"Yes, you do, and no, the pleasure will not be all yours. I'll be ready at seven," she said and went back into the meeting. Tim followed her, but sat across the table so there was no physical contact.

Seven o'clock found Tim dressed casually, and a little nervous, when someone knocked on his door. Opening it, he took in the vision of one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Raven black hair, virtually no makeup, and a gorgeous smile captivated him. He continued to stare until Susan cleared her throat and said, "Well, do I look OK?"

Tim pulled his eyes from hers and looked downward. Susan was wearing a sheer white peasant-style blouse, but what she wore underneath was totally arousing. A wine colored silk bustier emphasized her narrow waist and c-cup breasts. The fact that they were supported by a shelf cup bra with the nipples exposed only added to the picture. Her nipples were at least an inch long and were creating very noticeable tents in the thin fabric of the blouse. She had coupled the sexy top with a short leather miniskirt, matching the color of the bustier. Although not short enough to be slutty, her long shapely legs, encased in sparkling black hose, set off the outfit as an attention getter, no matter where they went. Black 6-inch stilettos completed the sexy outfit.

"You look absolutely, fucking amazing," said Tim, leaning in to kiss Susan's ripe, red lips. She responded enthusiastically and said, "Let's eat. Then we'll have some fun!"

They walked from the hotel to an Italian restaurant down the street. Seated immediately, they were soon engrossed in conversation about work, the conference, and the daily grind. When their server came to take their drink orders, Susan called a truce, saying earnestly, "Look, we're away from home, the office, and our conference. Let's forget that stuff and concentrate on having fun."

"Sounds like a plan," Tim told her, looking again at the delectable creature he was accompanying. "What's first?"

"Our server is quite a hunk. Let's start with him," she said mischievously. When she saw him returning with their drinks, she slid under the table and immediately began massaging Tim's cock through his trousers. It quickly sprung to life and his look of surprise greeted the waiter.

"Is everything all right Sir?" inquired the young man, noting Susan's absence. A low moan from under the table told him more than he needed to know and, quickly setting their drinks down, he left, quite flustered.

Laughing quietly, Tim urged Susan back to her seat, and helped her straighten her hair. "How did he look?" she asked seriously.

"He was a little shocked," replied Tim, smiling and liking the company of this vixen more and more.

When the waiter returned to take their order, Susan asked for another napkin for Tim. "He has some lipstick on the other one," she explained simply.

Blushing, the waiter left as they enjoyed a quiet laugh. During their meal, Susan kept rubbing Tim's leg with hers, or turning into his shoulder with her breast, causing him and the server a good bit of anguish.

Near the end of the meal, Tim excused himself to the bathroom. When he returned, Susan had the waiter captivated with her smile and was engaging him in conversation. The light was just right for Tim to get an excellent view under the table. What he saw didn't really surprise him, and only served to fuel the fire in his loins. While Susan was innocently chatting with the waiter, she had one hand under her skirt, and because she had on no panties, was gently massaging her clit and pussy lips. As Tim approached, she caught his eye and raised her finger to her lips and licked it as if it were a lollipop.

"I think we need to go," she said simply, giving the waiter her card and arranging her skirt. By the time he returned, they were standing, and then left the restaurant hurriedly. Walking back to the hotel, they could not keep their hands off each other, stopping occasionally to kiss passionately and grope each other sexily. Arriving at the hotel, they fairly ran through the lobby to the stairs, taking them two at a time and arrived at Tim's door laughing giddily, their chests heaving and their bodies on fire.

Tim got the door open and closed somehow, as Susan tried very hard to suck his tongue down her throat, humping his thigh, and generally trying to fuck him clothed and standing up. He began unzipping his pants and getting his cock out, with Susan's help. "Damn, that's a great cock!" she said, as he turned her and pinned her to the door, using one hand to hoist her leg around his hip, and the other to guide his cock into her steaming pussy. Using no finesse, he drove all of his throbbing cock into her in one stroke, and was pleasantly surprised that, although she was slick, her cunt was tight around his shaft. He pumped into her urgently, and quickly had her on the brink of climax. Hoisting her other leg around his waist, he really drove into her and felt her walls contracting around his dick. Not wanting to be left behind, he increased the speed of his pistoning thrusts until they came in unison.

Holding Susan against the door, Tim moved his cock in and out leisurely, listening to the slurp of their combined juices, until she opened her eyes and said, "That was great, but I have to pee!"

Laughing, Tim placed her feet on the floor and held her until she was steady enough to walk. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she wobbled to the bathroom while he made himself comfortable, removing his clothes and pouring them a drink. When Susan came back into the room, she had removed her sheer top and skirt, wearing only the bustier and thigh-high black hose.

His cock had flagged to half mast, but when he saw her, it began to rise again. "Well, that's quite a compliment from a just-fucked dick," she said as she approached and took her drink. After a swallow, she pushed Tim back onto the sofa, and knelt between his legs. She took another drink and plunged his cock into her mouth, washing it with liquor and licking it at the same time. How she did it without choking, Tim never knew, but he quickly realized that he was ready to fuck again. Susan pulled here lips off his cock and said, "I have a special treat for you. My pussy can't take that monster again right now, but my ass needs fucking. Think you might be able to help me out?"

"I'm willing to try," he said as he pulled her up to kiss her. He took her face in his hands tenderly and started with her eyelids. Kissing each one with small, nipping pulls of his lips, he soon moved to her cheeks, then her ears, and finally down her neck. Susan, enjoying the sensations, was breathing heavily, her chest heaving and her hands gripping his cock firmly. He moved to press his lips to hers and felt as if he was kissing a live flame. Her lips were hot, demanding, and very responsive. Finally, she slipped her tongue into his mouth and explored it, poking, probing, licking until he was gasping for breath. When he pulled away, a string of saliva followed her mouth and dripped on her left nipple. He bent to suck it off, and she pulled his face to her chest, allowing him to move from one nipple to the other, sucking hard and fast.

Susan pulled his face away from her puffy nipples and asked, "Would you like to try something a little different?"

"Sure," he replied, intrigued.

"OK. Let's do it right. Watch this!" she said as she left the sofa and walked slowly to the bed. Her hands reached behind her and unzipped the bustier, taking it off and tossing it on the bed. Tim felt he had never seen a sexier sight than when Susan walked away from him, her hips swaying from side to side, but when she removed the bustier and turned to face him, he was totally blown away. Her c-cup breasts had no sag to them, and her nipples looked to be an inch long. They were dark brown, contrasting sharply with her flawless skin. Her navel contained a small piercing, and her pussy lips were full and ripe, even though they had recently been fucked. His cock had regained its fuck-ready stiffness, and her eyes rested on it.

"Come over here and help me get these hose off," she purred.

Doing as he was bid, Tim strode across the room quickly while Susan lay back on the bed. She luxuriously put her left foot on his right shoulder, giving him an outstanding view of her dripping pussy, but it was what she was doing with her right foot that got his attention. She had begun rubbing his cock with her silk-clad foot, and the sensation was driving him even wilder. He began sliding the lace of her hose down her thigh, and as he reached her knee, bent to kiss his way back up to her cunt. His tongue seemed to burn where it contacted skin, and soon, she was writhing in ecstasy.

When he finished removing the first stocking, she grabbed his head and pulled it to her steaming cunt. He licked her gently, then said playfully, "I thought you wanted me to remove your stockings. How can I do that and eat this hot, gorgeous pussy?"

"Damn the hose!" she said, quickly stripping the other silk from her leg, and throwing both legs straight up into the air. "Now eat that pussy like it's the last one on earth!"

Tim fell to his appointed task like a starving man, and was quickly licking the side walls of Susan's now gushing cunt with abandon. She didn't last long, and a small orgasm overtook her. Stopping him momentarily, she held his head in place and said quietly, "That was great, but my clitty is on fire. Ple-e-e-ase put out the fire."

Needing no encouragement, he licked upwards until he encountered her clit, poking out of its hood. Pink and engorged, it sat like a ripe grape, waiting to be devoured. And devour it he did. A perfunctory lick resulted in a squeal from her, but when he clamped his lips on the orb and sucked, Susan went into orbit. She screamed, she wiggled, she held his face to its task, and she finally put her feelings into words.

"Ohhhh! Goddamn, where did a banker learn to eat pussy like that? You sneaky fucker! Don't stop sucking my clit! It hurts so good! Ohh, ohh, here it comes! Suck it harder! Oh, shit, I'm cumming!!!" she screamed, as he continued to pull on her clit with his lips, and holding on for dear life.

She almost suffocated him as she clamped her thighs on the sides of his head and ground her cunt into his face for at least two minutes. Finally coming down, she let his head go and fell back onto the bed, her legs splayed, and her heated pussy open to the air.

"Damn, you're good," she said. "Now I know why your stewardess hung around."

Sliding up beside her, Tim thanked her for the compliment by kissing her ears, then her lips tenderly. "You bring out the animal in me," he said simply.

""Well, Mr. Animal, give me a few minutes to rest and I'll show you another animal. You ever fuck a woman's ass and looked at her face at the same time?" she asked, rolling onto her side and putting her breasts within reach.

"No, I can't say as I have," he replied thoughtfully, rolling a nipple between his thumb and index finger. "That must be quite a trick for the woman."

"It just takes practice," she said, extracting her nipple from his demanding hand and rolling onto her back. "You ready, Stud?"

She wriggled down to the end of the bed, putting her feet on the floor and letting her breathing return to normal. As she relaxed, she closed her eyes and began humming to herself softly. Tim sat beside her and watched as she raised first one leg and then the other, extending them upwards and pointing her toes at the ceiling. After doing this twice, she looked at Tim and raised her left leg back up, but this time she moved it until her knee was touching her nipple, her leg still perfectly straight. She was able to rub her chin in her instep. "Look at my pussy," she instructed.

Tim wasted no time moving to the foot of the bed and saw that her cunt was glistening with moisture and stretched in a very unnatural shape. "It's wet," he said simply.

"Yeah. That's the trouble with this exercise. It really excites me. Now watch," she said as she pulled her other leg up and slipped her elbows inside her knees, holding her legs behind her head. "This gets me even wetter. Tell me where the juice is going."

Tim looked as her juices slid out of her cunt and down to her asshole, which was gaped wide open. It seemed as if her rosebud was collecting the nectar and holding it. "Damn!" he said, thinking of the possibilities. His cock was rigid and pointing straight up. "That's fucking amazing."

"You ain't seen nothin'yet," she said huskily, her voice belying her excitement. She slowly began massaging the moisture into her asshole with her fingers and soon had two fingers in her hole, thrusting in and out. It seemed that the more she thrust, the wetter she became.