Flying The Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly's face appeared between Leslie's thighs and she said, "Not tonight, Bitch. Polly's going to help me fuck this man down!"

"Well, I'm available after midnight if you two can't handle this stud," she said as she stood up and straightened her clothes. After taking their order, she left Tim and Molly with the curtain closed.

She slid next to him and made sure her soft breast contacted his shoulder at each opportunity. She had slipped off her shoes and slid one foot up and down his calf, the result being a noticeable bulge in his trousers. Massaging it gently, Molly said, "Take it out while I slide around here."

She slid around and soon had Tim's raging cock trapped between her feet, giving it yet another thrill. "Never had a foot fuck, huh?" she said sexily.

"No," he answered, enjoying the sensations.

"Well, maybe my baby sister can help you out," she said with a mischievous grin.

Leslie brought their food and they ate as if they were starved. By the time they finished, soft music had begun to play and Molly said, "Just one dance?"

"It would be my pleasure," he replied as he led her to the dimly lit dance floor. As she turned into his arms, she unfastened the catch that held her dress and let it fall open, completely exposing the front of her gloriously ripe body to Tim's eyes. As he pulled her close and began dancing, she unzipped his trousers and pulled his hard cock out. Raising up on her tiptoes briefly, she slipped the head between her legs so that the top of it was rubbing her wet pussy lips. He cupped her breasts, feeling the weight of each one, and rolling her nipples gently. She groaned as he bent and kissed her lips, slipping her tongue past his lips. It was then that he realized why she was so good at oral sex. Her tongue was extremely slender, but it was longer than any woman's tongue he had ever encountered.

He broke their kiss and pulled back, saying, "Damn! That's the longest tongue I've ever felt. No wonder you're so good at oral sex!"

Molly, basking in the compliment, said slyly, "Well, I've never had any complaints. Want me to work my magic on you right here?"

"No," he replied. "What I want is for you to let me return the favor. Let's get back to the hotel and start this orgy."

"Funny you should use that term. I've invited Polly if that's OK," she said, as she fastened her dress and replaced his cock in his trousers.

"That's what she meant when she hoped I had plenty of energy," he laughed as they started out. "I certainly have no problem with her joining the fun!"

Polly picked them up and as they started the short ride to the hotel, Molly pulled Tim's still-engorged cock out of his pants and had Polly look into the back seat. "Damn! No wonder Cheryl and Sydney wanted to keep him to themselves!" she exclaimed.

Polly parked the cab near a side entrance and the three dashed to the door and rushed up the stairs. As Tim opened the door to let the sexy sisters into his room, he took in Polly's "uniform." It was the shortest black silk skirt he had ever seen and was topped by a waistcoat the displayed worlds of gorgeous flesh. When she turned to face him, he thought the gold chain across her chest was holding the coat together. When she shrugged it off, she displayed breasts that rivaled here sister's and he discovered that the chain actually connected two nipple clamps attached to her large, dark nipples.

Molly moved past him and slipped her transparent dress off, grabbing her sister's chain and giving it a subtle pull. "She loves it rough, don't you Babe?"

"Yes! Oh, YES!" Polly shouted, as Molly pulled her nipples and smacked her ass soundly. Tim was amazed at the display and his cock grew even harder. Noticing that fact, Molly told him, "Sit down Lover and let us get you in the mood. You might want to get out of those clothes, too."

Tim, stripping as he walked to the bed, sat down, his cock sticking up between his legs. Polly and Molly stood in front of him, Molly nude and Polly wearing only her small skirt. As Molly moved behind her and began inching the skirt down over her hips, she said, "Want to see Polly's landing strip? It's great! She let me shave it." Pulling the skirt lower, Tim saw that Polly did indeed have a distinctive landing strip. Her hair was jet black and shaved in the shape of a heart!

Molly dropped the skirt and slid her hands up the backs of Polly's thighs, bringing them around to the front. Polly leaned back into her sister's arms and turned her head for a scorching kiss. This movement pushed her pelvis towards Tim's face and he could swear he smelled her sexy fragrance from three feet away. Molly slid her hands to Polly's cuntlips and spread them for him to see. They were red and plump with desire.

"See how hot she is for you? She's been waiting to fuck you all week. Let me get her ready for that big fat cock of yours," said Molly as she massaged Polly's tits and ground into her ass. Polly looked at Tim with utter lust as Molly stroked her body, never allowing her hands to stop, but continually caressing, pinching gently, and probing those special places.

Moaning quietly as her sister played her body like a fine instrument, Polly's juices began to gather at her outer lips. Seeing this, Tim couldn't help himself and extended his hand towards the juncture of her thighs. When he touched her lips, she opened her legs to allow him room.

Amazed at her wetness, Tim wasted no time in sliding a finger into Polly's steaming cunt. That was followed by a second finger and, as he gently sawed them back and forth, he contacted her clit, causing her to hump onto his hand. Her moans became louder and Tim used his thumb to increase the pressure on her clit.

"Cuuuummming!" was all she could say, as her walls clinched Tim's fingers and her pussy exploded around them. Molly supported her back and Tim's hand in front kept her upright as she rode the wave of exquisite pleasure. Humping rhythmically, her orgasm lasted for a full minute before she slowed down and opened her eyes.

Molly had knelt by Polly's side and pulled Tim's fingers from her sister's slick cunt, licking the juice off them and then sucking them into her mouth. When she finished cleaning his fingers, she asked Tim, "Well, are you ready Stud?" Looking at his throbbing cock, she could see precum streaming down his shaft.

"As if she needs lubricating," she laughed.

"Just how are we going to arrange this?" Tim asked. "Just slide your body up onto the bed. Polly's going to sit on your cock and I'm going to sit on your face. I know I can't handle that monster of yours, but I want your tongue in my pussy. Let's get her started," she said.

Polly had crawled up beside Tim and was eyeing his cock lustfully. She held the shaft and licked the tip, relishing the taste of the precum. "Everything about you tastes good," she said, as she stood on her knees, never releasing her grasp on his dick. It'll take me a minute to get that thing all the way inside, but that's where it's going. Molly, come help me."

Molly's hand replaced Polly's as she straddled Tim's torso. Rubbing his cockhead up and down her lips, Polly began her slow, pleasurable descent. Her juices had begun to leak out of her pussy and helped in the process.

For his part, Tim was sure his cock had never been in a hotter or tighter pussy. As it plowed into Polly's hot cunt, he felt the head parting flesh that seemed to yield grudgingly. The friction and heat were incredible. As his cockhead drove deeper, her cuntlips closed around his shaft with equal pressure, giving him the warm feeling of being totally enveloped by this vixen's searing love canal. Finally she got down to Molly's hand and past, her eyes closed and a determined look on her face. With her eyes closed, she had a serene, angelic appearance.

Finally, she had enveloped the entire length of Tim's cock with her pussy and now the angelic look was replaced by the look of a woman in heat, being pleasured by the thing she wants most in the world-a thick, stiff cock lodged deeply up her cunt. Her eyes opened and when she looked at Tim, it was with absolute lust. The smile that crept across her lips was as seductive as any Tim had ever seen, and he felt her flex her vaginal muscles, slowly, as if to acclimate them to her prize.

Molly had moved up beside Tim and caressed his nipples, leaning over to kiss and suck them gently. Turning her face to him, she said, "Isn't she lovely? You've got your cock all the way up her cunt, and she's loving it. Now, before she starts fucking your brains out, I'm going to put my little pussy on that tongue of yours and let it work some magic on me."

Surprisingly, Molly turned so she was facing Polly and straddled Tim's head. He was ready and when her moist, fragrant cunt came within range, he raised his head up and speared her pussy without warning, driving his tongue past her lips and into her pussy. As she squealed with delight, he withdrew and pushed it back in once more, this time allowing her to settle herself on his face.

Polly smiled, watching her sister begin grinding her pussy on Tim's face, resisting the urge to do the same thing on his throbbing cock. She watched her sister close her eyes in ecstasy as he licked her lips, darting his tongue in and out, nibbling her lips, and finally driving it deep into her once more. Reaching for her sister's swaying tits, she began to massage and roll the nipples. "I'm gonna help you Tim," she said. "I'm pulling Molly's nipples. You ought to see how they stand up. Damn they're sexy. Is her pussy fucking your tongue? Oh, I see her clit! You really want to suck that little fucker!"

About that time, Molly began to tense her body, and as Tim continued to lick her, she shook in mild orgasm. "Ummmm, that was good," she said, leaning forward, allowing Tim some breathing room and getting herself closer to Polly's tits. This movement put her clit exactly where she wanted it, and when Tim saw the sensuous nub before his face, he knew it was ripe for sucking.

Polly had arched her back so that her tits were in Molly's face and the two began a dance of their own, sucking and biting in turn, they almost forgot Tim. Their groans urged him on though, and soon he captured Molly's slippery clit in his lips and put all the pressure he dared on it.

Molly exploded on his face, showering him with cum that he lapped up with relish. Allowing her spasms to subside, he gently licked each and every crevice of her nether regions, cleaning her to the point of glistening. Molly had leaned into Polly and simply basked in the ministrations being applied to her cunt and inner thighs. When he finished, he helped her climb off and lay on her side on the bed.

Polly, waiting like a car with its engine idling, told them, "That was absolutely beautiful. Let me know when you're ready, and we'll try to do the same thing down here."

Tim regained his breathing and swelled his cock in Polly's tight cunt. "I think I'm ready. Are you?" he asked.

By way of answer, she squeezed his shaft with her talented muscles and began a slow dance on his cock. By now, her body had a sheen of perspiration, only adding to the sexiness of the scene. She moved her hips back and forth, round and round, and finally, slowly up and down. This movement roused Molly, who crawled to her sister and, once more, began loving her breasts, pulling the chain that held her nipples, stretching them and giving Polly even more pleasure.

Tim knew he had never been in a sexier situation. Watching the two sisters, obviously very much in love, administer pleasure to each other and himself, was surreal. Polly increased her pumping as Molly sucked her breasts, and he felt her vibrations deep in her pussy. As she climaxed, she grabbed Molly's head and found her lips, driving her tongue as deep as she could into her sister's waiting mouth.

Slowly, she calmed down and told him, "Now it's your turn Lover. Let us do you!" Without warning she turned her back to him, never breaking contact with his dick, and Molly crawled around to face her. Leaning back to exert even more pressure on his dick, Polly said, "Just lay there and enjoy this ride!"

She began to hump in earnest, and soon, Tim realized the difference in his cock. The pressure on the top of his shaft was amazing, and he knew his underside was rubbing her clit on each stroke. Suddenly, Molly began licking his balls, sucking up the leaking moisture from their coupling, as well as licking around the sides of his pistoning cock and on to Polly's clit. Then she started back down, this time kissing and pulling any loose skin with her lips. The effect was an incredible turnon, and Tim felt his cum rising from the tips of his toes.

Polly was fucking with abandon now, and he had no time to warn her before he washed her insides with cum. It was, without a doubt, the most intense orgasm he had experienced. The act sent her into her most powerful orgasm of the night, and, try as she might, she could not bring her exhausted body to move a muscle. It was as if she simply melted on his dick.

Molly, on the other hand, was more energized than before, and after she slid her sister off Tim's body, she attacked his wet cock and licked it completely clean and dry. Looking up, she said, "Let's clean Polly up, Stud!" and dove into her dripping cunt.

Tim moved his head down to Polly's thigh and when Molly served him a dollop of cum on her finger, her relished it and sucked her digit with fervor. Molly finally allowed him to get in a few licks, which brought her out of her catatonic state to pull his head closer to her cunt. A mild aftershock vibrated through her body and she moaned, "Enough!"

Tim climbed onto the bed and lay down with Molly snuggling on one side and Polly the other. Exhausted, they were quickly asleep.

Saturday

When Tim awoke, he looked to see Molly and Polly wrapped in each others' arms at his side. The scene was erotic, as their bodies intertwined, a breast showing here and a pussy there. As sexy and desirable as they were, he knew he needed to move to catch his flight. Showering and packing without disturbing the two sleeping beauties, Tim caught the hotel shuttle to the airport.

His flight was on time and the boarding line was not long. As he approached the cabin door, he saw a very familiar smile welcoming him aboard. Cheryl, in her most professional voice, said, "Welcome aboard Mr. Allen. Our crew wants you to have an excellent flight. In fact, we have a special treat for you. Sydney, would you show Mr. Allen to first class, as he has been upgraded. I'll be in to help you shortly!"