Flying The Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking directly into Tim's eyes, she said, "Well, don't just stand there—fuck me!"

Tim stood at the foot of the bed and bent his knees slightly, putting his now-ramrod hard cock in line with Susan's hole. When she eased her fingers out, he put the head of his dick at the entrance and applied gentle pressure. Slowly, he slid the head past her anal ring and was amazed at the ease of entry. As her juices continued to lubricate his cock, he slid more and more of his tool into her until he had all eight inches of his thick cock buried in her asshole. He asked quietly, "How's that?"

Susan responded with her sultriest voice and said, "It's just what I expected and more. Now let me show you what a real woman does with a cock up her ass!" Somehow, even in her contorted state, she was able to move her ass seductively on his cock, grinding on it until her hips massaged his thighs. "You like that, assfucker? I'm just getting warmed up!"

Tim allowed Susan to work her hips round and round, increasing the friction on his cock until he began to feel that delicious, familiar churning in his nuts. "Keep that up and I'll come quickly. Let me fuck you for a while and get my self under control," he said as he grabbed her hips and held her still, stopping all the motion. Soon, he was ready to start again and when he did, it was with renewed passion and determination. He slid his dick back until only the head remained inside her ass. Sliding back in slowly, he watched her face. She looked at him through half-closed eyes, a trance-like look on her face. Her mouth was agape, and her breathing heavy.

When his cockhead reached its deepest point and his balls slapped gently against her hips, her eyes flew open, but she could only voice a loud moan. This spurred his movements and he slowly increased the speed of his thrusts, while maintaining a deliciously slow withdrawal. Susan wanted him to increase his speed, but he effectively had her pinned to the bed and he controlled all movement. "Let me fuck your ass like it deserves to be fucked," he said, reaching up to caress her nipples, then her lips, with his fingers.

She gobbled his fingers like they were candy, sucking with the same rhythm as he was sliding his cock in and out of her asshole. His balls had begun making a soft smacking noise as he fucked steadily. Looking at Susan's pussy, he saw that her juices were still flowing copiously onto his dick, providing him with all the lubrication he needed. He noticed that her clit had escaped its hiding place and used his thumb to massage the sensitive nub.

Susan moaned, "Yes!Yes! Do my clitty! Fuck my pussy with your hand!"

Tim obliged and soon had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy and frigging her clit with his thumb.

"Oh, Goddamn!!! Nobody's ever fucked me like this! You're a demon! You're the best fucker in the world! I'm cuuummming!!" she screamed as all of nerves in her nether regions exploded and the best orgasm of her life overtook her. As she came down, she realized that Tim's stiff cock was still buried in her ass, and his thumb was grazing her clitoris occasionally, while his two fingers remained in her pussy.

"Don't you ever come?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes, but I'm not quite ready," he answered, thrusting in and out like a machine. "Give me a few more minutes."

Susan had begun climbing the slope to another orgasm and had an idea. When Tim was fully imbedded in her ass, she suddenly flipped over so that her knees were on the bed and her ass sticking up to meet his thrusts. Burying her face in a pillow, she began to scream and fuck back with abandon. He never missed a stroke, but the angle produced more friction on his cock and he felt a familiar churning in his balls.

"Get ready," was all he could say. The slurping sound of his cock sliding in and out of her ass added to the moment, and Susan added her own exclamations.

"Come on assfucker! Give me that cum! I know you love it nasty! I want my ass to suck you dry! Fuck meeeee!" she screamed, as she launched into another gut-wrenching climax, this time, taking Tim with her. He felt the walls of her ass contract as he shot load after load of jism into her bowel, pushing deeper with each contraction. Finally grinding his hips against hers, he held still until he began to deflate.

She slumped facedown on the bed and he heard the satisfying "plop" as his dick came out of her ass. Crawling beside her, he turned her face to his and kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth and moving it around lazily. She responded and rubbed his nipples absently as she kissed him again.

"It's probably a good thing we don't work together," she said sleepily. "We'd fuck ourselves out of a job."

"Probably right," he said as he too drifted off to sleep.

Friday

Tim awoke suddenly, realizing he was alone and late again. He showered quickly and donned casual clothes for the conference wrapup, and on the way downstairs, read a message on his phone. "Thanks for a great loving. I might not see you this morning, but we need to get together soon. Call me. Susan" She had left her number and Tim quickly saved it, thinking of the possibilities ahead of them. His phone buzzed again, this time informing him that his 4:00 PM departure had been rescheduled for 1:00 PM Saturday, and that the airline would take care of the extra expenses.

When he got to the conference room, credentials were being handed out and last minute paperwork was being handled. A few "See ya's" and handshakes were all that was left before the meeting was over. He did not see Susan, nor did he hear her in her room after he returned.

After the maid left, he lay across the bed for a well-deserved nap, and slept like a baby, awakening around three PM. When he woke, he was refreshed and aware of the absolute quiet surrounding him. There was none of the usual hustle and bustle of a hotel, just silence, and that one sound that kept recurring. It sounded like laughter, but it was subdued, or far away. When he opened his curtains and window that led to the balcony, he could hear the laughter better. Realizing that he was at ground level, he followed the sounds until he came to a sign that read, "Adults Only Beyond This Point! Clothing Optional Swimming Pool"

Now he recognized the sounds of a group of females in or around a pool. Intrigued, he stepped through the gate and around a privacy wall to view a horny man's (or woman's) Nirvana. Seven stunning young ladies were cavorting in and out of the water, playfully shoving and splashing each other, laughing and having a wonderful time. The fact that were completely nude only made the vision more breathtaking. Blondes, brunettes, a redhead and one raven-haired beauty were unaware of his presence at first, so he just watched quietly. They were short, tall, slender, voluptuous, curvy-all the attributes a voyeur could wish for.

Assessing the sea of flesh before him, Tim noticed that the girl with the black hair was by far the most desirable, although each of them was gorgeously sexy in her own right. Her waist was tiny, but her hips and breasts showed that she was indeed a full grown woman. Her breasts looked to be 38-DD's and her full, round hips were a perfect complement to the rest of her body. Finally, the blonde with the largest breasts noticed him and asked, "Well, are you going to just stand and stare, or are you going to take off your clothes and join us?"

Realizing he was still wearing shorts and a pullover shirt, Tim quickly pulled his shirt off, to a series of catcalls and "Atta boys!"

Unaware of the fact that his cock had begun rising at the sight of all the delectable woman flesh, he pulled his shorts down and of course the front hung on his cock. Embarrassed, he quickly extracted his now fully erect dick from the elastic demon, and tossing them aside, stood before his audience wearing only a smile and a hardon. "Where do I start?" he asked innocently.

"Umm, I know a place," the statuesque blonde murmured, as she caressed her breasts and let her hand slide down towards her smooth pussy.

Suddenly the girl with the jet-black hair squealed, "Tim! Oh I'm so glad to see you again!" and started running around the pool towards him, her very large, brown-nippled breasts bouncing in perfect unison. He realized it was the barmaid/taxi driver Molly and opened his arms to receive the hug she was intent on delivering. When she got to him, she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his torso. Hugging him tightly, and grinding her pussy into his stomach, she began kissing his face, eyes, and ears like a woman possessed. His hands found their way down her back to her ass where they stopped.

"Damn, you're every bit as sexy as I thought," she said between wet kisses. Tim was trying vainly to keep her firm, wet asscheeks in his hands, but due to her grinding motion, he was having little success, and eventually, she slid down enough so that her pussy lips contacted the head of his throbbing cock. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, realizing that the other girls had started migrating to their side of the pool. "You wouldn't believe this cock! My friends told me about it, but I didn't believe them!"

Slowly slipping more and more of her tight pussy down on Tim's dick, she stopped any motion just to enjoy the sensation of being filled with cock. Groaning, she suddenly caught her breath and looked around at their audience. "Girls, this is Tim. He fucked Cheryl for two days, then turned Sydney back on to men, and now I'm getting my chance at him."

As a group, they all said, "Hi, Tim," and continued to watch the show, one or two of them caressing a breast or rubbing a friend's pussy. Two of them had actually started making out.

Tim finally told Molly, "Look, this is great, but I can see that there might be some problems. Could we go back to my room and continue?"

"Yeah, that's probably better," she said as she began extracting herself from his cock. When she was finally standing, she bent down and gave his cock a tender kiss, saying, "I'll get back to you!" and went to gather her bag and put on a coverup. He retrieved his clothes and, waving goodbye to the group, they almost ran to his room. On arriving at the balcony, they stopped to embrace and enjoy a breathless kiss. One of his hands found her ass and the other gravitated to her thinly covered nipple, which was the size of a grape and just as firm. Her breasts, as large as they were, stood proudly on her chest and gave one the impression that she might tip over at any minute. While he was rolling her nipple between his thumb and finger, her fingers were exploring on their own. After helping him out of his clothes, she went back to his embrace. She had his cock in her hand and was gently stroking it, finally slipping both her tiny hands to the shaft and exclaiming, "What a cock! My hands don't even cover the head! Cheryl sure told the truth!"

Tim held her at arm's length and asked, "What did you say?"

"Cheryl told all of us pool girls about your lovemaking ability, right down to the size of your cock. She was especially graphic to me. Cheryl, Syd and I call ourselves the Three Musketeers. When we find a man or woman who's desirable, we share that person, sometimes together, sometimes separately. Cheryl's the reason you're still here. She rescheduled your flight so that I could have some of that wonderful dick. We all love sex, but it's different for each of us," she said, kissing him between sentences.

"Different how?" he asked, not knowing where this was leading.

"Well, you know Cheryl's a nympho. She's like a fucking machine. Sydney is, or was a confirmed lesbian. I'm the resident cumslut. I love the excretions the human body produces during sex-men or women. I fucking love it. Now bring that cock in here and let me show you," she said as she turned and waltzed into the room.

Watching her walk ahead of him, Tim could only marvel at the gentle sway of her perfect ass. Each round globe moved independently of its counterpart, yet barely swelled outside the line of her thighs. Where they met in the middle, only an inch or so of skin actually touched, and there was absolutely no sag as they paraded in front of his lusting eyes.

"Molly, before we go any further, let me say that you have undoubtedly the greatest ass I have ever seen. I had no idea you possessed such a sexy body, and I hope you allow me the opportunity to satisfy your every desire," he said as he turned her and pulled her into his arms, kissing her tenderly. When she responded by slipping her tongue between his lips, he pressed his body to hers and was delighted to feel her return the pressure. Their hands explored each other and Tim found himself totally engrossed in the soft flesh he found everywhere on Molly's incredible body.

Even after all the unbelievable sex he had enjoyed the past week, he found himself incredibly turned on. His dick, which had softened on the run to the room, sprang back to life with a vengeance. As it grew in length and hardness, it found itself nestled between Molly's soft, yielding thighs.

"I see someone's found a place he likes," said Molly, with a twinkle in her eye, caressing Tim's cock lovingly. "Have a seat right here on the bed and let me take care of that swelling for you,"

Kneeling between his legs, Molly held his cock tenderly, and inspected it with near reverence. "Do you know how long it's been since I've touched a cock like this?" she asked. Before Tim answer, she said, "It's been too fucking long!"

Without further ado, she kissed the head of his cock and slipped her lips over the crown. Her tongue was alive on the sensitive underside of his cockhead and Tim knew immediately that he was being serviced by an expert cocksucker. Moving from underneath to the tip, her tongue found its way into his slit and gently probed in and out, giving him an idea of what to expect from that tongue.

As she left the head and began kissing her way down the underside of the shaft, Molly began humming quietly. The vibrations on his cock sent Tim to a new height of pleasure, and as she approached his balls, she again employed her tongue. This time, she licked his balls, and, while holding them up, licked where they attached to his body, then on to his asshole. The sensation was electrifying and Tim groaned loudly.

"So, my stud likes a little ass attention. I won't forget that," she said and started kissing her way back up his shaft. Each kiss was like a tiny inferno had left a mark on his dick and by the time she got back to the head, his cock felt as if it would burst into flames of passion. Molly had left a trail of saliva on the underside of Tim's throbbing cock and now she used that moisture to her advantage. Using one of her tiny hands, she stroked the shaft and held it so she could get the head in her mouth.

This time, instead of kissing the head, she engulfed it and continued slowly working the entire length of his cock into her mouth. When the head got to her throat, she moved her head back and forth a time or two, then slipped it into her throat, sucking his entire eight-inch length in her mouth. But, it was what her tongue was doing that made this blowjob different. Never letting her tongue rest, she continually stroked the veins on the sides of his cock, licking the underside, then back to the tip, creating incredible sensations and bringing Tim ever closer to climax.

As his balls tightened, he took Molly's head in his hands and pulled her beautiful face away from his crotch. "I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?"

She then did something that he had never experienced. Taking a handful of her lustrous hair in her hand, she wrapped it around his cock and began stroking it, using her hair to create exquisite friction that quickly had him on the edge. She increased her speed and positioned her face near his cockhead so that when his cum boiled out of it, she was able to catch most of it in her mouth. As she swallowed, she directed his spewing tool to her breasts, pulling every last drop of his creamy nectar out of his balls and onto her tits. The dribbles on her hand and hair were quickly licked up, as was that on her breasts.

Tim honestly didn't know which felt better-losing his load or having his cock pumped by a handful of hair. Slowing her pumping action, Molly still kept his cock covered with her tresses, and looking up asked softly, "First hair job?"

"Sadly, yes, but hopefully not my last. That was infuckingcredible! I don't think I can return the favor per se," he answered, luxuriating in the afterglow.

"Maybe we can work something out later. Look, we've got dinner reservations at the restaurant where you met Syd for six o'clock. I'll get cleaned up and meet you there," Molly said, as she kissed his cock once more before leaving through the balcony door.

"Remember the rules and come ready for fun!" she laughed as she left.

Remembering the "rules", Tim smiled as he showered. Wondering just what Molly would wear caused his dick to rise but he abstained from stroking it, hoping that someone with a softer hand would take care of the task. Hailing a taxi, he was pleasantly surprised to find a Molly look-alike driving. Giving her the address, she turned and smiled, saying, "I know where you're going. I'm Molly's sister, Polly and she's already told me about you. In fact, I saw you at the pool today. I hope you've got plenty of energy!"

Tim, not knowing what other surprises were in store, sat back and enjoyed the ride. On arriving at the restaurant, he was greeted by the same stunning redhead who had been his server on his earlier visit. Tonight, she was dressed in an emerald green miniskirt that barely covered her pussy in front, and a crocheted top that did little to hide her bountiful breasts. As she led him to his booth, her ass mesmerized him so that when she stopped, he bumped into her. "Ummm, that felt good," she murmured, as she faced him. "I may have to give you and Molly special attention tonight."

Sitting so he could see the entrance, Tim again began to wonder just what Molly would wear for the evening. He ordered a drink and, before it arrived, she breezed into the room, looking just as ravishing as he expected. She wore a skintight, wraparound gauze dress that left absolutely nothing to the\imagination. As she strode across the restaurant, her breasts jiggled seductively. Every eye in the place was on her and she was reveling in the attention.

When she got to their u-shaped booth, he stood and she wrapped herself around him like a warm blanket. Her lips found his and, as she slipped her tongue into his mouth, he felt her hips grind against his thigh. When they separated, she said, "I'm so hot for that cock, I could fuck you right here."

"Nice thought," he replied, "but I need to regain some strength. Let's try to hold off until after dinner."

Reluctantly, Molly agreed and as Tim left to go to the bathroom, he noticed the waitress coming back their way. On his return, he found the curtain pulled and stopped to listen before entering the booth. What he heard really didn't surprise him, and as he peeked into the booth, he saw the waitress lying on her back on the table, her skirt around her waist, and her thighs over Molly's shoulders. Her moans attested to the fact that Molly and her talented tongue were doing everything within their power to bring the redhead to orgasm.

As Tim slipped into the booth, the waitress saw him and said, "Hi. I'm Leslie. I'll be your server for the evening."

"Hello. I'm Tim and I'm here to help if Molly needs any," he told her as he bent down to kiss her ruby lips. Molly was evidently working her magic on Leslie's pussy because as Tim kissed her, she shook in climax.

"She doesn't need any, but maybe we can work something out later," she said, as her breathing returned to normal.