FOC - Uleni's Gamble 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,995 Followers

It wasn't easy, and would get harder when the children came, but he'd never been happier.

Epilogue

...Five years later.

She was a stunning young woman, just twenty two, and quite tall for a Cytherean woman at five foot ten inches. She had long curly golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and a body with curves in all the right places. She had started out a few years ago selling spices and herbs from Egeria in northern Abelaweth thanks to the peace brought by King Anton.

But today was the day she opened up her own shop. She chose the village a few miles outside the capitol city. It was a new village, sprung up around the tavern that used to stand alone. She knew her business would do well there as she had always sold out her large cart when passing through, and even had buyers lined up in the city.

Of course, there were other reasons for her to set up here. The Flame of Cytherea worked at that tavern, as did his five mates. He also had a large number of children, twelve last time she had come through. He had been the reason behind the relatively quick growth of the village, and she was more than willing to jump on that bandwagon. She had a very personal interest in his life.

She got her stock organized and shelved, then crossed the street and entered the tavern for lunch. She chose a table in the corner so she could see the whole room. She loved to people watch; it was endlessly fascinating to her. Although, she wasn't here to just watch, she was here to be a part of it all.

Sara smiled at her from across the room carrying a plate of food and a beer her way.

"Hi Reah, it's nice to see you again, we are running low on those spices."

Reah returned the smile and said, "Even better, I'm the one opening a shop across the street. No waiting for me and my rickety cart any longer."

Sara snickered. "You'll have to watch for our children, no doubt they'll be bugging you for those stories you tell every time you come through."

She shrugged, "I have a lot of stories, I won't be running out anytime soon."

Sara said regretfully, "I need to get back, Katrina is a slave driver. We'll catch up later?"

She nodded happily and said, "I'll be here."

There was truly no other place in the universe she would rather be...


Hoped you enjoyed it! This story is done...

I figured I'd leave it up to your imagination on what, if anything, happens between Reah and Justin, because, I'm just mean that way. :)

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,995 Followers