All Comments on 'Follow Me, Follow You'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Great story line and well written as expected!!!

I have come to expect great stories when I see your byline and this one does not disapoint. Keep 'em coming......

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Made My Day! ...

DG,

Sometimes I (we) don't know what to expect from you... as soon as your name appears on a new story. It is always a must read and always worth it.

FM, FY is yet another look at life through your imaginative minds eye. Leaves the reader with the "warm fuzzes", feels like fine spun wool socks on a cold winter night.

Warm winter nights wishes from the cold north Mr. Hear and... Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing on lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Always Captivating

Couldn't stop reading it!

Thanks again - just like always!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story, well written. I always look forward to your writing.

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Follow?

You're the best! Can anyone follow you?

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Tripping Lightly accross the Stage

A pleasant romp with a group of interesting characters, all lightly sketched.

Thanks DG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TRIPE FOR THE MASSES!!!

D G HEAR--In love with the sound of his own keyboard--The only good thing about his stories is--THE END

movermoverover 13 years ago
GR8

Very well written and truly a believable tail. "You done good" and got to anon. Gotta love it!

Thank you.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Great story !!!!!

this was not your typical but was a different slant to it . 5 stars

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 13 years ago
Good story well written

Likeable, real characters. Good flow to story.

Definitely worth reading and time used to enjoy it.

Thanks and worth the 5 stars

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good story

I let the good hearted mob guy thing slide. He wasn't a member of the club anyway. Everything turned out well for everyone except Bob. The hero lost face anyway by not dealing with the problem. If he had any respect from men on the wrong side of the law, he lost it. Respect is not just a word for some people, it is a way of life. Showing any weakness gets you moved to the prey category. The only thing he can rely on now is the family name, a name that doesn't mean much anymore. Since he is not in the business, I guess that doesn't matter. Unless someone comes to collect protection money.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
What great characters!

Loved this story. It is filled with wonderful characters and a thrilling plot. I am so lucky to be so exquisitely entertained by this author. Thank you Mr. Hear!

My only pecadildo...the protagonist should have had a better name than John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome Story

Loved your story. Kept interest all the way to the end to find out what happened.

northlandernorthlanderover 13 years ago
Another DG special

Thanks for a very amusing story with great characters. For the revenge crowd. What do you expect, he has been there, done that, got that T shirt. Don't forget, the second wife kicked him to the curb. Why would he get all upset at Zoey. Bob yes, but he got all the revenge he needed.

MendonFishersMendonFishersover 13 years ago
I liked it!

DG,

Your story is excellent.

Mendon

JeffTomJeffTomover 13 years ago
Good Story, But...

I think John should of gotten Zoey deported. John was just to easy going in this story.

Thank You for writing it for me/us. I had to give it a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Main character is a major ass

Ok, lemme get this straight... how can anybody sympathize with this main character? He is a serial cheater and yet acts all righteously indignant over his wife cheating on him.

Personally, at the end, I was hoping he would be chained down by Kent, forced to eat a creampie from his wife, and then executed.

Sorry, cheaters and hypocrites are the lowest of the low. Just because they are the protagonist does not make them sympathetic. I think I will add my own ending: He dies alone and unloved by everyone, including his children.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
It wasn't a bad story

There were a couple places where I think you used the wrong name for the wrong person, and you also had some very clunky sentences but overall, it wasn't bad.

How can someone empathize with Tony Sopraono? One doesn't need to be a nice guy to be a protagonist.

I would think that the judge might get her deported if nothing else. But it was still very good revenge on Kent. I can't believe he just sat there without a gag though.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Good story! I rated it 5 stars!

Of course, it make no sense that Zoey would want to be a citizen of the USA. That would be stupid to give up living in a rich country where the citizens have freedom to live in a police state.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Familiar story -

Of course but a neat new perspective -

Based on a primary character that has all the tools to exact nuclear scale revenge and therefore has a better intrinsic understanding of what it means and what it costs the survivors. So he has the ability and strength to hold back and make a less emotional decision.

I like the way this played out - and the ending seems really genuine - like it could actually happen -

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 11 years ago
You aren't getting older . . .

you're getting better. I just loved it. Funny thing, the first story of yours that got me hooked on your writing was about a soft hearted guy and a woman who was down and out. Looking at the two of them, the first and last that I've read, they are like polar opposites. And yet there's a connection, because both of the protagonists are tough guys who've been around but are really soft hearted toward nice women. I'm getting the feeling that maybe these are stories about what you would do if you were in their situation, and that can only mean that you're a nice guy. A nice guy who can really write!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Undpubtedly your best till date

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Fun story

Great characters and a good story. I read it two or three years ago and it was worth a return visit.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 10 years ago
Simply the Best

GREAT!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Mafia?

Really? If this pussy tried to get into the mafia, he would find himself buried in the desert! Wimps don't get in the mafia. If a mafia man's wife was cheating, she and her lover, as well as their families would be whacked! Because if they weren't, the husband would be, because the appearance of ANY weakness would get him killed by his OWN FAMILY! He wouldn't get a choice, he would be ORDERED to kill her, if he wanted to live. Don't try to write about "tough guys", unless you can pull it off, you either go all in, or not at all. This one seemed like you were out of your depth, afraid to be mean or cruel, afraid to offend. That's fine, if you can't, but then stay in your comfort zone, and don't try to write something you know you can't get right.

Also, since Zoey admitted freely to the judge that she married under false pretense, she would have been DEPORTED! Citizenship can, and often is, revoked! Just because the gained citizenship doesn't mean a thing, since she committed fraud. Immigration look VERY dimly on people trying to fool them. She would have had her status revoked, she would have been deported, and she would have been barred from EVER entering the country again!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Zoey and Kent

“In the back of my mind I kind of hoped that Zoey and Kent would make it.” – Not me! I hope Kent can't get the party out of his mind, and it ruins their relationship!

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
citiznship

I'm surprised he didn't try to have her citizenship revolked as it was optained on fraudulent grounds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuk but

Though this story was sick and disgusting, I gave it a 4.

Well written but yuk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very nice to read a story with a different plot than wam-bam thank you mam. An interesting tale with a lot of unusual twists. I have said it before, you must have some unusual dreams. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. BK

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Interesting Plot

An interesting plot with lots of twists and turns. Characters were well described, and the internal and external dialogue was well done. I liked the ending, because I'm also have a tender heart.

However, several commentators pointed out the weakness of the ending. The Mafia family doesn't tend to be forgiving of having his wife fucked by two men and allowing them to live. Aside from that flaw, you have written 'a great story. You might have added a not about the unlikely ending. I, personality loved it. Good plot and well written. This isn't the first story of yours that I'v read, but I have some catching up to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kinda dumb

Kent and Zoey coulda gotten married when he was between deployments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rather nice story

Not bad at all. You could’ve gone for an “Aww, gee” moment by having John remark on both Zoey and Kent telling him to hurt herself/himself and not the lover but might have been a bit much.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed that one. I expected him to take a little more revenge. Mellow mafia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If

If Irene was that good why asn't she remarried.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Goes To Show

That sometimes you Can go home again. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth Reading

Thoroughly enjoyed this story immensely; it was well written and told a story of revenge with some humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The weaving of the plot is excellent and fast paced. Thank you also for the epilogue where you tie the loose ends about the various characters.

6 stars.

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story, it seems that sometimes things do work out, Joe found, and married Flo and John realized that the love of his life was Irene his ex-wife and was working hard to make it a permanent thing again. Well written story with twists and very entertaining. Well done 5 stars

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Mafia stories are based upon Hollywood imagination.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Well done. Nice wrap up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's fascinating how easily people are entertained by trite bullshit.

Angel is right. Mafia stories are fantasy nonsense. Especially these days.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Why

Why did She give Joe her number?.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Enjoyable read. The hint of intrigue and suspense. 5*...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I always find it odd when a serial cheater needs to get revenge on a woman who cheats on him. Seems somewhat demented.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting story. Not sure why so many commenters are bashing the minimal Mafia references. He himself was not a made man and ran legit (or mostly legit) businesses except the extracurricular activities at the Gentleman's Club. He lamented his divorce to Irene because he really loved her but she couldn't be with a serial cheater. I mean with Zoey it didn't take him much to break his vows when he went to NYC with his cousin. So yeah Irene was the one that got away. Zoey was all about the fantastic sex. She was using him and he was using her though he maybe thought he loved her but realized later what he had with her was a tiny flame compared to what he had with Irene, whom he had so wronged. They were cordial to each other and he was nominally her business partner but there only real.bond was their daughter. But then why would Irene just take him back albeit declining marriage? Liked the sub story with Bob and Flo.and Joe. Felt sorry Kent had to see Zoey "perform" but can understand that Joh wanted some payback for their adultery. Bob was a sleaze with the prenup.gambit for sex and still after exile calling up to join the special party. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Real Mafia stories may be similar to this but a little tamer!

The Boss likes a low Profile, high income with low cost.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To nitpick, she gave Joe her number so that he could ring her, she had to do so because they weren’t supposed to know each other, so it would be odd if he already knew it.

Do you actually read the stories before you comment on them?

BehindbluisBehindbluis4 months ago

Wow, some of the nitpicking, "was that a three-button coat or a two-button coat?" I thought it was a great read. As always, thanks for the entertainment, I really enjoyed it.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 months ago

Holes, yes there maybe holes in the plot, do I care? no I loved it 5*

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 months ago

I should also have said in my comments below, that it was great to see two people ( Zoey and Kent ) who were genuinely in love, Kent , said he wanted her regardless of the money, in fact he said forget the money. Love is a very rare commodity in the Loving WIfe section of Literotica stories. It was also great that he didn't ride of into the sunset with a more beautiful and sexier woman ( a boring sequel to many lit stories) Instead he reverted to an ex wife who he realised he still loved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories