All Comments on 'Following the Feeling Ch. 04'

by cricketmuse

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ABOUT TIME!

WOW great like always!

LapistearLapistearabout 15 years ago
So glad to see you back with us!

Here I was scrolling through the new stories when up pops a long loved but forgotten fav of mine. Thank you for continuing the story. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters, however long they take.

scaperdeagescaperdeageabout 15 years ago
Woo

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you

for posting the 4th chapter...I was about to go crazy waiting for the follow-up...GREAT!!!!! Story, please keep the chapters coming!!

HonourHonourabout 15 years ago
Cruel cruel cruel

You have a definate sadistic streak in your nature this is worse than waiting for the dentist. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yay!

Great like always. I should be expecting the cliffhanger ending, but you have gotten me every time. I am so glad for the update. I just keep waiting for the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE

You've got to get the next chapter out! I love the characters but HATE having to stop and wait. I almost didn't read this one because I had forgotten about it... TOO LONG!!! It would've been sad if I'd missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

I would rather read your stories than watch Grey's Anatomy. Looking forwrd to the next!

Stanz12Stanz12about 15 years ago
Well!!

I remember reading the first story but seemed to have missed the others,so I had to read them all at once. Damn they are good. I was waiting for something to happen as they walked across the park but I am glad it was just a walk. It keeps us guessing. Thanks for a good story and please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AGGGGHHHH!

I have been waiting FOREVER for you to come back to this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't make us wait long for the next part. LOVE IT!LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
T-T

Love the story, but why keep us like this ?

Hopin' you'll be inspired by your cricket =)

Eph'

ehansenzgirlehansenzgirlabout 15 years ago
Impatiently waiting for SEXXXXXXX!!!!

I LOVE the story, but I NEED THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE FASSSSSTTTTT!!!! I NEED an INCREDIBLE sex scene with those 2! Keep up the good job and HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
That was great!

Please write more and soon! I'm not anxious for the actual sex... just for progression in their relationship. I like the pace you're setting. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love it!!

I'm so enjoying this story!! Please continue!!

mechmanasmechmanasabout 15 years ago
love it

i loved this story i am very glad that you are writing more for it thanks. also your writing skills have gotten better the story flows really well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Sensual, tender and slow romance.

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
Nice's

I like how this story is going, and can't wait to read more.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this story

Such a gentle interweaving of elements. There is sensuality, subtle desire, patience, yearning, confusion...all the delicious elements that make for a true love story and then there's the dark element. A threat to the man's love interest.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......bring it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this story! It is really hard to find really good paranormal/supernatural romance stories these days and I'm so happy to have found this one. You are truly a talented writer. You now have a new number 1 fan. Besides I loved the "like a dog in heat" comment, I laughed for ten whole minutes when I first read that. Please write more stories, such as a story involving the twins finding their mates.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
She

Did not see this coming, bam! Good feed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

oh noes! a villian in their midst.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 6 years ago
3rd time round

this is the 3rd time I've read this story since the first day you posted it ... still waiting for an update, how's that for loyalty...

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl9 months ago

Oh I can just see where this is heading. I really hate all the unfinished stories on this site

This by the way is damn good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous