Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne made me sit that way for over an hour, exposed to their eyes. She rolled both my nipples in her hand; tugging them out and lightly pinching them, making me gasp. When they were hard and sticking out as much as possible, she reached down. Down between my open legs to caress me there. I covered my eyes in shame. She stroked me, teased my clitoris with a fingernail until my hips lifted. Then she pressed down so I could feel it all over. My hips lifted to press harder. Then she chuckled again and removed her hand. I whimpered in frustration and covered my face. I was so ashamed that they could see how aroused I was.

Marianne closed my coat over me and kissed my cheek.

"Go to sleep if you can, girl."

I closed my legs and curled up into a ball as much as possible. My face to the windows, my hands hiding me from their eyes. I didn't think I could sleep, but the long day and the exhaustion from being exposed and aroused overtook me. I did fall asleep. Much later I awoke to Marianne's touch on my bare ass. She had lifted the coat to show them my ass and she was stroking it. I shivered but did not protest. We were just arriving into a train station. I tugged the coat back over my ass and blushed as my eyes took in my companions.

"Button your coat.

I did and thankfully. Even if I was naked under it, it gave some security to me. The train stopped at the station. We retrieved out suitcases and the two men came along with us. Obviously they thought if they stayed with us they would get to screw me if not the both of us. Marianne had other ideas. She called a cab for us and smiled at the two men who watched us get in and drive off.

The cab took us to a nice hotel, where Marianne checked us into a suite. She had a bellman carry our bags to the suite. He unlocked the door and led us inside. After he put the bags in the bedroom he came back out. I was nervous again with reason.

As he waited for his tip, Marianne smiled at me.

"Why don't you let him hang up your coat?"

I sighed. I blushed. I took off my coat and handed it to him, feeling those tingles all over again. He stared and dropped the coat on the floor. I jumped as Marianne came up behind me and cupped both my breasts in her hands. Her thumbs pushed my already erect nipples from side to side. Her knee pushed between my legs from behind, forcing them to part so my crease was on display. I was embarrassed as always, but oh so aroused. If she had told me to I would have let him screw me.

She watched him staring at me for a few moments, then let go of me. She handed him five dollars and took my coat from him. Then she ushered him to the door and out, closing it firmly behind him. She turned to me.

"Get your sandals off and into bed."

I was still blushing, but did as I was told. I slid my body between cool sheets and watched her. She turned off the lights. I could see her shape, but nothing else as she undressed. Of course she would let me see nothing of her. I watched her move to the bed and slide in beside me.

Now I was extremely nervous. I had no idea what she wanted or was going to do. I was no innocent, but I was unsure. Marianne slid over to me. She had slipped on a nightgown. But she felt so warm as she cuddled next to me. Her hands were on my nipples, teasing them, arousing me. She teased them until they were so hard, almost throbbing and painful.

"Hands over your head."

I obeyed her. Her hand stroked down my belly and my legs opened for her. I wanted to come so bad. The entire day had been one of arousal, then cooling off, over and over again. She stroked my pussy until I was lifting my hips again, wanting more.

"Do you want to come, girl?"

I couldn't speak. I nodded. She either saw or knew what my response would be.

"Take care of me first."

I was shocked but I reached down with a hand.

"No."

I was puzzled until her hand pushed down on my shoulder. My face had to turn bright red. I had never done that before to anyone! She pushed me harder and I began to slide down her body. It was like I was in a dream.

Marianne pressed on my shoulder and I slid further down until my face was brushing her pubic hair. She slowly rolled to her back and took me with her. Her legs opened and I could smell woman. I shivered and kissed her belly, making her shiver. All of a sudden I felt in control. I kissed her again. She pushed me further down. This time when I kissed her I felt moisture and realized where my lips had touched. My face heated even more.

She held my head in both hands guiding me and I could smell her even more, a sharper scent. I kissed again. She moaned softly. One of her hands reached between us and the scent of her became even stronger. She had opened herself to me and her other hand pushed the back of my head until my mouth was pressed to her lips. I wanted to get away and I wanted to stay where I was. Tentatively I licked, tasting her. She moaned again and I licked again. She was oh so wet! I licked again and again and she moaned, clutching my face to her pussy.

I felt her legs come up, rolling her hips back and she pushed my head down again. This time I resisted harder. I was squirming to get away. I knew what was further down, but she held me and guided me once more. My lips touched her skin, her sweaty skin. I turned my face a little and kissed, knowing it was her ass. She pulled me back and I moaned in shame, but I did as she wanted. I licked her, licked her right between her ass cheeks.

Marianne's back arched and she pushed up forcing my face right between her cheeks. I was finding it hard to breathe, but I licked her again and again, suddenly wanting this to be over. My tongue licked her anus and swirled up to the bottom of her pussy. She held me there, urging me on and I licked and licked, wanting to please her. I was drooling on her and licking it up. After what seemed an eternity of my face buried in her ass, she pulled me up enough so that my mouth was over her clitoris. She arched her back again. I licked and sucked at her lips and clitoris, hearing her whimper and moan.

"OH GOD YES!"

All of a sudden her legs clamped onto my head and she shook and spasmed. I continued to lick her pussy until her legs fell away. I could feel her stomach twitching beneath my face. My face was wet. I tasted woman. Marianne laid for a few moments and then sat up. She pulled me up to my knees and kissed my wet face, making me blush even more.

She wiped my face with edge of the sheet, of course the edge on my side of the bed. Then she got up and turned on the light. I knelt, naked and aroused. I could feel liquid leaking from me. She pulled a wooden chair over to her side of the bed. She busied herself in her suitcase and returned fiddling with the chair. Then she slipped into the bed on her side facing the chair. The chair with that disgusting penis thrusting upright from the seat.

"I want to watch you fuck yourself, girl. I want to see you get fucked."

I whimpered. It was so big. I was disgusted. I crawled to the side of the bed and looked at it and then her. Marianne only nodded. I was so aroused I couldn't help myself. I straddled the chair, holding the shaft in one hand. The other opened me. I gingerly lowered myself, but instead of the pain of entry as the last time, the head popped inside me. I grunted still, it was huge. Marianne's eyes focused on my face, my grimacing face as more and more of that fake cock disappeared inside me.

She watched until I gasped, then she looked down. The entire thing was buried inside me. My lips were splayed apart as if someone had pulled me open. I panted. She looked back at me.

"Look at me, then at your pussy."

I looked to see a smile teasing across her face. Then I looked down. I was amazed that it all was in me.

"Lift up and down."

With a whimper I began to fuck myself on that huge penis. The sounds, the slurping sounds made me color even more than I thought I ever could. Marianne toyed with one of her nipples through her nightie, grinning at me. I closed my eyes so I did not have to see her watching me shame myself in front of her. But I didn't stop. I rose and fell on that thing until I exploded, shuddering and shaking. A high whine escaped my mouth and my head fell back. My hands clutched my breasts, pulling at my nipples. I sat down hard, burying that thing as deep as I could. I orgasmed, the strongest one I had ever had, fucking myself for someone to watch.

When I finally stopped shaking Marianne motioned me to the bed. I lifted myself off that hateful thing and crawled in, facing away from her. She snuggled to my back and cupped my left breast in her hand, teasing the nipple. She kissed my neck.

"Beautiful, girl, just beautiful."

I quietly sobbed at how disgusting I had been and soon after, fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and was alone in bed. Marianne came out of the bathroom in a robe, drying her hair. I got up and scurried into the bathroom, eager to wash the smell of sex off me. As soon as I was done, Marianne was in the bathroom with me.

"We have to do something with your hair."

I looked in mirror. My hair looked fine to me although it was wet. Marianne chuckled.

"Not that hair."

I turned red. I was proud of my bush. It looked womanly. Marianne was not to be denied however.

I must describe the room at this point. There was a sitting room in an L shape, with a dining style table at the end of the L. Directly across from the table was the door to the bathroom. The bedroom was on the other side. It was a very nice suite.

Anyway, Marianne made me get up on the bathroom counter and open my legs for her. She took a pair of scissors out of her makeup bag and began to clip my bush down. I was tearing up at what she was doing to me. When she had me clipped down close, she took out a can of woman's shave cream and after squirting it onto a hand, smeared it on the sides of my bush and my pussy lips. I was mortified at thinking someone would shave her pussy.

She took out a razor and began to shave me. She used long strokes on the hair above my crease, leaving a small strip of hair in the middle. Then she started on my lips, carefully removing the hair on them and in the hollow between them and my thighs. I heard a knock and Marianne set the razor down.

"Sit still and don't move."

I trembled. She left me sitting there, half covered with shave cream, my legs spread open. I heard the door open and close. Marianne appeared in the bathroom door, but made sure that I would be visible.

"You can set it on the table."

A young man appeared in my sight, rolling a room service cart. He started to set dishes on the table when he heard me moan. He looked up to see me naked and partially shaved, sitting on the bathroom counter. Marianne ignored him, picked up the razor and standing to the side of me so he could have an unobstructed view, resumed shaving my pussy. She ignored him but how could I?

He stood and watched her finish shaving me. She even made me roll my hips so my anus was exposed to him. I had buried my face in my hands. I was quietly sobbing at the humiliation. When she had removed all the hair she wanted, she wiped me and then took my hand. She dragged me out of the bathroom naked and made me stand in front of him.

"Doesn't she look very nice?"

"Jesus, yes. She looks fantastic."

My traitorous nipples had hardened again and without looking I knew my lips were glistening with moisture. Marianne studied the slip for room service while I stood, eyes lowered, naked in front of him. Then she added a tip and signed the slip. She handed him the slip.

"You can go now."

"Ah, oh, yes."

His eyes had never left me and I had never been so humiliated in my life. He walked out, still glancing over his shoulder until he couldn't see me anymore. I slumped into a chair and began to bawl.

Marianne patted my shoulder.

"We are going to have so much fun this weekend!"

12