For Betterment of My Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third room on right of gallery had still the nameplate R.S. Dubey Manager [Exports]. I looked at it and felt a skip of couple of heartbeats. I walked further to the end then returned and again passed through that room. Now at my right just in front of that room was the hall for my...I mean for export's junior staff. I peeked in. It was a spacious hall with wooden partitions. The cabins looked bigger than my present sitting place. Just near the door, were his typist and two clerks' table. One of them saw me peeping but did not pay any attention. I had an impulse! If they knew I may be here as their boss! How they were going to behave now?

Upstairs was the office of General Manager [Productions] who was my super boss but I didn't go there.

-------------------------------------

As I came back to my tinny chamber, I felt I had returned from a dream walk. It was now around four in evening. Only two more hours were left for finishing the day. The attendant attached to four cabins told me that as far as he was there, he didn't heard any ring on intercom.

The day had been disappointing and I thought Mrs. Sen's talks were only a joke. May be she just wanted to see our reactions. It was ridiculous to think that they would put me as Manager (Exports) in that great mill. There was no connection of that place with my present work and experience. How a big company like that was going to risk so much even if it is in exchange of some one's wife?

Trying to shift my mind I went to floor amid roaring of machines. However still in corner of my mind, I cursed myself for not able to speak to my wife something about other man's huge penis and failed to win a good omen for the day.

I wandered on floor aimlessly for more than an hour from one machine to other looking at moving wheels.

Precisely at 5:35 my heart suddenly again skipped many beats as I saw that peon with small moustache walked on my floor imposing his majestic brass badge! I recognized him; he was sitting out side of Mr. Sen's room.

Here reality was coming to me! Why on earth Mrs. Sen would lie to mother? Suddenly I felt I was an important man! I looked at him and for a moment our eyes met. He walked in my direction but just as I was expecting him to speak, he walked past and moved to other end of long floor towards the room of my boss.

It appeared that I had been completely blown by hot wind as I saw him entering his chamber. After a while he came out with a file and walked past me out of floor.

I didn't want to stay there any more. I went to cabin, locked my drawer. Still there were fifteen minutes left but I finished the day and walked out of floor.

At home the things were not different than mill. Mother had nothing to tell me, there was no call from Mrs. Sen.

I was not in mood to talk with any one and went upstairs. I had been waking all through last night so after dinner, I went to sleep.

-------------------------------------

I woke around five in morning by noises of doors from downstairs but there was nothing to talk with mother. My lady was in sleep besides me. Her thick lips were again inviting me. I could distinctly see some minute swellings and cuts on her lower lip.

I recalled the dream-walk and the disappointing yesterday. Certainly for a man like me, that position in exports required a price. I knew that my wife was best in mill rather in town. Further I had no doubt that CEO of my mill had intensely fallen for her and the exchange proposal, he had sent was very much in balanced to her beauty. They do not see such women daily on roads. If there were any substance in Mrs. Sen's talks then my wife would be there in some or other way.

Looking at her on bed I thought; would Reddi ever sleep with her? Why I desperately waited call from Sen? I was not sure myself what exactly I wanted! But every act of me testified - I wanted that position!

As I looked at my sleeping wife, my dick began itching and soon I had full erection. I sat on bed and opening my pajama, I took out hard shaft pulling its fore skin, put its tip on her lips I rubbed its mushroom head very sensuously on her lips. Then I repeatedly tried to insert it in her mouth; she woke. Looking at me with wide eyes she lowered her eyeballs and saw at the hard shaft that I was trying to slip in her closed mouth.

I wanted day to be successful form the first act of day. Not to put any uneasiness to my lady and I carefully I withdrew tip from her lips and looked in her widened eyes. I lovably put my left hand on her head and moved my fingers very gently on her hair.

Again looking deeper in her eyes I slipped fingers to her lip and said whispering," Please take it in mouth, please, please pleeaaseee!"

Her eyes slipped to my cock that was just touching her mouth and were fixed on it.

She reluctantly opened her lips a bit and not missing the moment I quickly fed it in her mouth and slipped further by exerting softest possible pressure but that began choking her mouth.

"But you are crushing me," She said pushing my belly up by her hands, "If you want me to do than sit on your feet or lay straight on bed and let me come up"

I carefully ensured her comfort and moved up to squat on bed bridging over her neck so my erect cock was just touching her lips. She opened her mouth and I lowered myself a bit. The mushroom went in her through her teeth and she raised her head to take it further. There after she began sucking taking it more and more. It began sensitizing me to break. I had never cum in her mouth and at that was not the time to do it. In about ten minutes I begged her to leave my cock.

She moved her head down and my shaft coated by her salvia hanged in air. My juices too quoted her lips.

I was happy, as that was the good start of day, good omen, which I desperately needed.

I gave her a good morning fuck to the best of my ability.

Ruchi wiped semen traces by a napkin from her fenny and tiny hairs there, rearranged her and kurta and tied slawar cord and went downstairs. I however favored a nap.

It was around 7:30 when I woke up and in an hour I would leave home to reach factory at 9:00.

I had a pleasing start of day. I expected the day to be good.

-------------

...to continue.