All Comments on 'For My Birthday Ch. 04'

by Roboboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well wrong turn

dumb spanish meat market. brings the best thing in the world down to something worthless. and how should beeing completly disinhibited a good thing ? how to build up tension when the woman stands at a bar and just anykind of guy can walk up and slip his dick in her and she doesn't even turn around to see what why who?

not really desirable

ShadowlandsShadowlandsabout 11 years ago
To Anon..

Obviously Anon, you have never been to a good swingers club. Sex is to be enjoyed by everyone, each to their own, fulfilling their own desire. If multiple partners appeal, and I've enjoyed a few parties, then good luck to you. If you get your kicks by adding inane comments to a work of fiction.... may I suggest you need to get out more.

Roboboy, thanks for the time you spent crafting this story. I enjoyed the read, may well read more chapters, and wish you well in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry For You

This is like dogs fucking in a ally, no love, no tenderness, nothing special, just dogs. I have had dog sex but love is sooo much better.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 11 years ago
Sensational and highly arousing

The story is verrry hot and nicely crafted. Some more parts of it pleaaaaase !

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Oh hell, you guys...

It's a swinger's orgy - well documented and written. I loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Would like to see how you would finish this story with them going home and how it turn out?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous