For My Master’s Pleasure

Story Info
He's strict, but not unkind.
2.1k words
3.64
32.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was posted VERY strict instructions to follow on the run up to seeing my master:-

- My master lives in a built up area and although I am on this occasion allowed to park behind his property, other houses overlook & people use this area as a cut through passage from the main road to the chip shop, so there is the high probability that I will have onlookers, & I am to continue at all costs. I am not allowed to stop or disobey my master at any point.

- Firstly I am to completely shave my pussy bald for my master. (My master likes a bald pussy, & he knows it gets me incredibly horny & wet, too).

- I am to ensure I have a thorough shower & vigorous douche of my juicy cunt, to ensure it is properly clean for my master's inspection & pleasure.

- I am to arrive at my master's house in my black French Maid's outfit, complete with tiny white pinafore, ensuring that the skirt barely covers my more than ample ass.

- I am permitted to wear hold up stockings

- I am NOT allowed any other underwear

- I am to wear at least 4 inch heeled red stiletto shoes to emphasise my sluttiness.

- I am to wear my full length overcoat. (I was permitted this, as it was a cold evening, and although sometimes harsh, my master is not a cruel man.)

- Once parked, I am to sound my car horn to advise my new master of my arrival.

- When my master decides that the time is right he will to come to the car.

- Upon the nod of his head, I am to open my car door, stretch my right leg out as far round as I can, and pull my skirt back, to give my master a view of the fruits to come.

- If he wishes, he can deeply thrust his thick fingers into me to check my wetness, at which point he will then sniff his fingers & if he approves, he will taste my juices.

- At this point, I may be permitted to suck my masters fingers clean & demonstrate how I might suck his cock later, if he allows me to.

- He will then return to the house to collect his digital video camera, which I am to perform to this evening.

- I am to wait in my car, with my legs splayed until my master allows me to get out.

- I am then to stand far enough back from the house door that he can capture this whore on film.

- When and only when I am instructed to do so, I am to open my coat to show my master I have fully complied with his requests regarding my outfit.

- When he is satisfied with this, I will be permitted to remove my overcoat and give it to my master, so I can't hide behind it.

- I am then to slowly turnaround, to confirm yet again, that I have fully complied with my master's wishes.

- I am to pause when told, with my back to my master, and I am to part my legs double shoulder width, allowing the cold night air to flow past my bald & now very wet pussy.

- I am to bend over, showing my master the full glory of my bare & bald ass & cunt him.

- My master will film this, with close ups of my juices now running down my thighs.

- Once my master has given his approval, I will be permitted to stand back up, turn around to face him, and I must lift my skirt & masturbate for him, but I am NOT allowed to cum yet.

- At this point my master may make me spread my lips wide to show him my clitoris & I will most likely have to finger fuck myself for him.

Only now, will my master be kind enough to let me into the house; as I said he is not a cruel man, or he would leave me outside.

As I will have obviously been very naughty (playing with myself on the long journey down to him), I will have to be punished a lot.

On this occasion, my master took me up to the bathroom & scrubbed me clean, spread my legs wide open, & spanked my bare ass. He held my pussy lips wide open, licked me till I came quite a few times, and allowed me to suck his cock whilst he photographed & filmed me. He then took me downstairs, but I had to pose for more photographs along the way!!

My master used 2 dildos on me - one thrust up my now very wet & juicy pussy & the other shoved deep in my ass. He tongue, finger & cock fucked me from every position, photographed me & filmed the whole thing.

My master was very kind, & allowed me to accompany him out of the house for food. He allowed me to put on a short, wrap around a tight, thin top, but I was not permitted to have any underwear on -- this was so he could have me wherever & whenever he pleased. We'd went to a takeaway, and whilst waiting for the food, he made me spread my legs so he could finger fuck me some more & check on my wetness.

My master was feeling exceedingly kind this night, I must have pleased him, & he also allowed me to accompany him to a public house. My nipples were painfully erect with being cold and turned on, & he sent me to the bar to buy our drinks.

When I returned to the table, I was instructed to straddle my master, so he could open my skirt & finger me some more.

I could feel my cunt pulsating round his thick fingers and my juices flowing like never before; I thought I was going to cum right there, but I knew my master wouldn't allow it, so I stifled my feelings.

My master was feeling very horny by now, as I could see the bulge in his trousers growing.

He caught my eye, & I gasped in shock and horror at being caught.

He had a glint in his eye & I wasn't sure if he was going to be kind like he can or if he was going to punish me right there in front of everybody.

My master slowly unfastened his belt......

Oh no, I thought, he's going to thrash me here.......

I looked at him terrified, with pleading eyes ......

He stopped.

He un-buttoned & unzipped his trousers & my terror changed suddenly into curiosity & then excitement....

Surely my master wasn't going to allow me to have his wonderful cock here?

"So, slut" he said, not lowering his voice......

I could feel the entire pub's eyes turn and look at me....

"You want my cock in you do you?" he continued.

I didn't know what to do or say.

I was still holding the drinks, as my master hadn't given me permission to put them down.

He had finger fucked me in a pub full of people and almost made me cum, yet I still hadn't spilt a drop.

Was he testing me?

Could I actually say yes please, master, fuck me right her, have your pleasure with me as you see fit.....

Or would he simply continue to remove his belt at my insolence and presumption that he would lower himself to fucking me in public, and lash me to within an inch of my life with it instead??

As I said he was a kind master, yet my previous master had been very harsh and I was only relieved from duty upon his death; still, I was respectful and fearful of my master...

I knew my place...

I was there to serve.

"Well, wench?" he demanded, his voice booming across the now very full room.

It seems my subservience had attracted onlookers.

"I will please my master in any way he desires." I replied meekly.

The room went an eerie silence.

There followed a pregnant pause, my heart pounding so loudly, I thought everyone in the room could hear.

I was permitted to put the drinks down, but had to be mindful of not spilling any.

My master bent me over, so I was side on to the crowd & released his monstrous cock, much to the gasps of shock and amazement of our onlookers "How the hell is that mighty thing going to fit in that sweet tight pussy" I heard whispered "He'll rip her in half with that" was another. I felt the thick head of his cock forcing its way brutally into my tight cunt. My master slapped my ass hard and instructed me to "Spread those legs, whore" I did as I was told, and he thrust deeply inside me. Gasps of horror, amazement and croons of delight came from the crowd. He lifted my left leg up onto the seating to spread me wider & give the crowds a view. I love my master fucking my deeply like this. It really shows me why he's in charge & that I am all for his pleasure. I pulsated hard & angrily round his throbbing cock, willing him to spill his seed deep inside my young wet, tight, juicy cunt, right there, in front of these people. My master had never used me in public like this before & I loved every second of it.

Then.

Nothing.

He stopped and pulled out of me.

My pussy clamping vigorously onto fresh air, where my master's cock had been only seconds before.

The crowds were crying for more.

I wanted to cry for more, but didn't dare, as I knew that would be a sure way of getting no more.

I felt someone breathe sound my hot wet pussy, it pulsated faster & angrily at being teased. It will be my master; I comforted my self & tried to calm down. I cannot cum unless he allows it.

My master sat in front of me, his thick, 11 inch cock, wet with my juices & his pre-cum staring my in the face.

Still I felt the breathing round my cunt.

I looked at my master and was allowed to suck his magnificence clean.

I felt a hand on my shaven mound and a finger slip into my well stretched pussy.

My master shooed the man away, but left me with everything on display as I continued to suck him dry.

Once I had finished, I was allowed to put my master back inside his clothing & I was instructed to sit by him, still with a leg up on the seating, so he could inspect my bald, wet pussy, and stroke her occasionally, to ensure he kept her interest.

The crowd dispersed after its show & we finished our drinks.

We left the pub & my master bent me over against the wall and as a reward, licked my pussy till I came.

I was a very happy slut now, and on our journey back, I noticed that we needed petrol. My master filled the tank & I had to walk to the kiosk to pay, then I was under instructions to walk back to the car & to open my skirt, show my master my wet, shaven pussy, then stand in the headlights on the forecourt, open my legs to shoulder width, reach down to my slippery lips & masturbate for him for a few moments.

I pleased my master so much, that on the way back, he allowed us to stop in a lay-by on the side of a busy dual carriageway. I was requested to again stand in the headlights, where he could see me properly, in the failing night light; here I was to strip naked for my master, and with my legs spread widely, I was to lay on the bonnet for a good finger fucking & licking. He drives me insane with that tongue of his, & I hope I can serve him for much longer.

My master requested that he drive back to his house, but I was to suck his cock whilst driving & my position was to be one where my ass was up in the air & anyone passing could see my cunt and asshole, I was NOT to play with myself on the return journey.

My master parked the car round the back of the house again, & I was to walk round to the front door completely in the nude, knowing full well now that the chip shop would be at its busiest.

As my reward for being a good whore tonight, my master fucked my pussy & then my ass until I came louder than I ever had before. He made me scream with pain & pleasure.