All Comments on 'For Over 25 Years... Ch. 01'

by Sam3323

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Uhhh ok

They need to change this category to slut wives that cheat, not "loving wives", cause that's the only stories I see here. By the way, go to dictionary.com and look up the word "proofread"....or at least run a spellcheck before submitting. Spelling and grammer were horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ok Story

I like the writers twist on how the story is setup.... But thanks to a friend for making his wife a cheating slut. If they planned this and the goal was to make her a better or sexer maybe better lover. But it wasn't about hubby at all. Maybe the story should have included a letter.

Hi,

Thanks for helping my wife cheat on me. Yes the marriage has lasted for 25 years but I have never been able to trust her and even though I love her things just never will be the same between us and between you my so called friend. I didn't cheat on you with your wife but should have. You and your buddies had mine enough, andby the way I am leaving this letter so My and your wives can see it.

So thanks for nothing

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
you know that

this is another slut wife/ wimp husband story because right at the beginning the husband is "greatfull to his friend" for getting his wife to cheat.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I kept looking for this phrase:

"I kicked in the door and kicked the shit out of my ex-friend." I read through the whole story and didn't find it. The guy's wife is crying and he just stands there watching and rubbing his dick. What a pussy.

I guess he's one of those pathetic husbands that only get excited when another man's cum is in their wife.

You could turn this story around in the next chapter, but after reading your bio just now, I am guessing the husband will continue to be a submissive watcher. I am asking that you prove me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get The pictures

and throw the worthless slut out. Show the pictures to these "friends" wives, and let them all squirm like a worm at the hands of a good divorce lawyer. Pete was right. she is a fucking whore, and a slut. take the kids , leave her ass, and let her suck everyone elses cock. Get a wife that will suck your cock without cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please Spare Us

Please keep any additions to this wimp cuckold story in your personal archives. Why is it posted under Loving Wives?

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
The others said it all

Just another wimp husband story... HO HUM!

Vote one and move on.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Cuck Asshole

A fucking cuck story. What the fuck! Ch. 2 better fix it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nasty

Disgusting story about a.nasty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you are a wimp for watching and do nothing. wife's a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous