All Comments on 'Forbidden'

by Verwayne

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I had seen her go into a booth with a guy, older, not that attractive. She came out, he stayed in there. I looked at her, she nodded, there were no more empty booths. Down the stairs, a single toilet, she entered, i locked the door. She sat, i undid my trousers, she stroked me, her mouth covering my cock. She stood, lifted her ample dress and bent over, i could see cum running down her legs. She grabbed my cock, i pushed, i was inside her slimy pussy, i could see her anus, i ran my thumb over it, pushed, i felt her pussy clench me, relax, i removed my thumb, pulled back and positioned my cock at her anus, no, oh, as i pushed forward, slow, slow as my cock eased into her arse. i leaned over gripping the single metal pipe as i fucked her much tighter arse until my cum shot into her as she moved her arse milking me. I pulled back, grabbed some paper, wiping my self. I opened the door, there was a guy standing there, his cock out. I said go for it as i left the rest room. I watched as he didn't close the door as he just stepped up and pushed into her pussy. I found out that she was the local adult shop slut who turned up every now and then when she needed a good fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous