Forbidden Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperately, she wished for excitement, something to break up the monotony of the long years of her almost immortal life. She could not stand most of her kind, too many of them caught up in the latest fashions, politics, or feuds. In fact, her own beau of the moment had thoroughly pushed her away with his constant ravings of the fabled dark elves. "Drow do not exist. And even if they did, what fight do I have with them," she murmured to herself, resting one delicately boned hand against the sill of the window.

It was a shame too that Tibisunim could not see past his obsession to her. She had even debated keeping the handsome elf around on a more permanent basis. Leaning her head against her raised hand, she closed her eyes, trying not to think of Tibis. Soon, she was losing herself in the random thoughts that her boredom brought to her mind.

When she opened her leaf green eyes again, she glanced back over the lush lands of her home almost dismissively, not expecting anything to have changed in the few moments that her eyes had closed. But, to her minor shock, she saw figures flying towards her. Squinting, she bit her lower lip and peered through the gloom towards them, trying to determine what she was seeing. Finally, she made out four figures, with two carrying another between them. "Hmmm...Faes and what else?" she mused, turning away from the window and hurrying downstairs to prepare for the impending arrival.

She assumed that they were headed to her keep, as she was the only one around for at least another half days flight. And with the sun heading towards the horizon quickly, she knew they would at least be stopping for rest and provisions. Clapping her hands briskly, she called her staff to her. Issuing orders in a soft, but efficient tone, she grinned inwardly. This would be just the break in her boredom that she needed and had been praying for.

12