Forbidden Love 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God.

She let out a wail that raised the hair on Claire's arms. Claire felt tears dropping from her own eyes as she tried to console her best friend. She had never seen her in such a state, not even when she broke up with Leo who they all thought was the love of her life. Oh dear, this was bad. If she could stake Aleksander at this moment she would. But as she could not, all she could do was be with her friend as she wept.

At the same time, a shape removed itself from its hiding spot in the trees smiling to itself so devilishly at the turn of events. Damien knew that something odd had been going on in the Romano household and now he had found out what it was. He grinned evilly to himself as he flew towards France. History was repeating itself all over again and he, Damien, would be there to play the same role he had once played.

Killing the human.

12