Forbidden Love

Story Info
Two long distance lovers meet again.
1.4k words
4.07
18.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes met for the first tie in a long time. Their anticipation for this day has been growing for a month. She is as beautiful as he remembers. They embrace and the world stands still around them. Nothing else matters. He feels her small but firm breasts press into his chest and it sparks thoughts of the last time they were together. How wonderful she looked lying in his bed nude. Worthy of any painter’s canvas.

They leave the airport, their hearts racing from the moment just passed. Into a waiting car, he asks the driver to take the long way to the hotel. She rolls up the dividing window and sits back down, this time on his lap. She kisses him with a passion neither has felt in a long time. They explore each other with their lips and their hands.

As he kisses her neck, she slowly unbuttons the top button of her shirt. This exposes part of her beautiful breast and he starts to kiss just a little lower. He peers down her shirt; she is wearing a sexy lacy bra that just barely covers her nipple. She undoes another button and moves her shirt to the side. She pulls her bra down just enough to expose her nipple so he can kiss it. He cups her breast in his hand, and starts to suck on her.

She closed her eyes in ecstasy as he continues to kiss her breast. He kisses up her body to her neck then to her lips. They embrace in a passionate kiss as he starts to stroke the inside of her thigh. She slowly opens her legs, inviting him to touch her a little bit higher. His hand slides up her skirt where he can feel her warmth as he gets closer. He feels her wetness on the inside of her thigh and cannot believe how incredibly wet she has become.

As he touches her a soft moan comes from deep within, she can’t believe how good this man makes her feel. She feels his erection and starts to move back and forth just a little and she senses that he likes it. She slides off hip lap just enough to gain access to his belt. He continues to touch her as she unzips his pants.

His cock is hard as a rock. She gently squeezes it and starts to stroke it up and down. She takes him into her mouth and starts to move her head up and down slowly. It is all he can do to contain himself. His head is spinning and all he can think of is he has to have her. Right here. Right now.

Gently he lays her back against the seat and starts to lift her skirt up to her waist. A kiss to the inside of her thigh and then a little higher. She grabs the back of his neck and pulls him closer so he can pleasure her with his tongue. He softly kisses her wetness as she sighs in ecstasy. As he licks her, he starts to penetrate her with his finger. She is going of her mind. The moan gets a little louder with each stroke of his finger. She has all she can take.

Her legs are trembling as she holds his head tighter and tighter. Her body starts to shudder and muscles start to tighten. Although she is trying to be quiet, an uncontrollable scream escapes. She gets her breathing back under control and he looks up at her.

Lust has taken over and she pulls him up to her. She grabs his cock and guides it to her. Just as he starts to penetrate her the car rolls to a stop in front of the hotel. She pulls her skirt down to where it belongs and he gets his pants back on just as his driver opens the door. With a smile the drive says “Welcome to the Crowne Plaza”

As they walked into the reception area of the hotel she could feel her juices running down her legs. She needed him…she couldn’t wait. Just as he was getting the key to the room she began to walk up the internal staircase to the 2nd floor. He looked at her with a question in his eyes, she looked back at him and he could see the lust in hers.

When he reached the 2nd floor he saw her standing in a doorway. As he approached her she slipped into the stairwell. His pulse began to race and his cock started to throb. He opened the door and saw her standing there, one foot propped up on a stair and her hand touching between her thighs.

He stepped closer to her and she brought her wet fingers to his mouth…he could smell her scent. Just as he started to lick her fingers she put them in her own mouth and then kissed him. He tasted her as they kissed… he could no longer control his hunger for her.

He pushed her against the wall as she struggled with his pants. He put his hands around her butt, lifted her up and slowly lowered her on his cock. A gasp escaped her lips and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He was so strong and hard and felt so good inside her. She starts to move her hips so his cock could go deeper into her. He can’t hold back as a moan escapes her lips and her body started to tremble. They stayed joined in ecstasy – his muscular body pressing hers to the wall until each of them catch their breath.

They kiss … a slow burning kiss … he lifts her into his arms and carries her to his room. He needed to lie beside her – see her nakedness – feel her against his skin …

In the room she leads him to the bed. He cannot wait. It is really tough for him to just lay still while she pleasured him with her tongue. It gets him so turned on he can't stand it. She began to kiss his eyes, along his jaw line and down to the hollow of his neck. As she stopped at his nipples, gently biting them he could feel her beautiful breasts ever so gently touching his chest.

She stops and while straddling him slowly takes off her clothes, leaving only her red satin G-string. Every once in a while she rubs herself against his cock. He wants to touch her so badly, but she won't let him. She just keeps licking and touching and sucking on his nipples until he wants to explode. He wants so bad to give her the pleasure he is feeling but she makes him just lie there.

He is in heaven as he watches her kiss and lick him. He has never seen such a beautiful sight. She strokes his cock a little and looks up at him. She can see by the look in his eyes that he wants to shove his cock into her warm mouth, but he doesn’t speak. His heart is racing as she licks the head. She licks up and down his hard cock while he resists the urge to take her by the ears and help out.

In his head he is am thinking-- patience and timing. Her hand goes down his shaft as she cups my balls and gives them a gentle squeeze. As she gently plays with them she continues to lick up and down his shaft, stopping at the head, circling it with her tongue until she slowly lowers her mouth on him as a wave of pleasure comes over him. It feels so warm in her mouth.

This is the moment he has been waiting for. As she moves her head up and down, her hand strokes the shaft of my cock. Finally she moves her body so he can just reach her. His hand runs up the inside of her thigh and he is surprised to feel her wetness running down the inside of her leg. Her G-string is so wet it can no longer contain the moisture. He slowly starts to rub.................

LATER …

He looked at the clock as they lay in bed their legs entangled. It was time to leave. He slowly got up so as not to disturb her, bent over and gently kissed her cheek, but said nothing, he was already late. As he dressed he watched her silhouette barely covered by the disheveled sheets and realized he wanted more time with her. He felt an ache in his groin as he turned to leave. She lie quietly in his bed and as the door closed softly behind him she pulled his pillow close to her naked body and inhaled his scent and couldn’t help wondering if – and hopefully when – she would be with him again.