Forbidden Pleasures #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan melted at Maria's touch. I watched over the next few minutes as Maria worked her charms on Morgan. Eventually, she had slid Morgan's panties completely off and sat in her lap, kissing her sweetly.

Then, Maria turned around, still sitting in Morgan's lap, and tucked her legs behind Morgan's. With her hands, she spread their legs open, giving me an incredible view of both of their pussies, my sweet wife's just over Snow White's.

Maria then spoke to me in that voice that sounded just like Morgan. "Come here Prince Charming... and fuck US."

I quivered as I heard her utter those words "fuck us" with an absolutely naughty tone. I moved forward and delicately held my cock in my hand as I guided between their legs.

First I pressed the precum slicked head of my cock between Maria's pussy lips, sliding it up and down a few times. Then I positioned it a few inches lower, and felt the electric connection with Snow White's pussy, so smooth and wet. I slid my cock up and down again.

Then I moved it back up to Maria. The idea that I was mixing their pussy nectar together with my cock was such a rush! I used my hands to move my cock like a paint brush and rubbed it up and down their pussies, feeling my cockhead scoop and share juices from one pussy to the other.

I moved faster and faster, feeling my cock dragging across their slits. I could see and feel Maria's swollen clit on top. Morgan's hands were playing with Maria's tits as Maria reached down and took control of my cock.

"Time to fuck Snow White baby" she said. That's when I felt my wife guide my cock into Morgan's pussy. As I fucked her, my body pushed against Maria. It was like I was fucking Morgan through Maria. It was like Morgan was Maria. It was my chance to really fuck Snow White!

I heard Morgan moaning as Maria neared her own orgasm. The sounds of the two of them feasting on my cock was the final stroke of arousal for me. I felt my balls begin to clench as my cumload erupted through my cock and gushed out against both Morgan and Maria, painting both of their pussies with my hot, creamy, cum.

As I pulled back and flopped onto the couch next to the chair, I watched as Maria slid off of Morgan's lap and knelt between her knees. Morgan was completely naked too. I smiled as I watched my wife, my naughty, sexy wife, lean in and lick my cum off of Morgan's pussy.

I remember Morgan saying "Fuck that was naughty, but so good" as I dazed off. When I awoke, Maria had left with Morgan to take her back to her apartment. There was a note in Morgan's handwriting that was on the couch next to me. It read, "Thank-you Prince Charming."

That was the night I fucked Snow White.

12