All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 12'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a great continuation!

Thanks a lot! Continuation turned out so hot and unexpected. I can't wait for party 13th.

smartmalksmartmalkover 10 years ago
thanx thanx thanx

it's fantastic continuation. keep writing please more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A few blow jobs and she's already decided that she's nothing but trash and a cum dumpster? Is this kid retarded or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please fyrehart more please all I want for Christmas is ch. 13,,,14,,, and 15

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forced to Whore in Mexico Part 13

Great story, please keep it coming. I love the story line. Hopefully the next part is real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

When did Lexi lose her cherry? I thought she was strictly oral up to now.

fyrehartfyrehartover 10 years agoAuthor
Cherry

Lexi hasn't lost her cherry yet, though it will be gone soon enough. Susan's dialog about Lexi's tightness is because Susan knows she is still a virgin. I am sorry if I misled you about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
super!

Love it:) Like the way she is dressed as she is forced to suck both father and soon. Indeed the boy's introduction to sex by Lexi under the fathers and Susans leering eyes was great. Keep it up! Like Susan Im very much looking forward to when her neighbour steps into her bedroom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eh

Is this story over yet?

fyrehartfyrehartover 10 years agoAuthor
EH

No, but feel free to stop reading at any time. There must be stories somewhere here that you may enjoy. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Keep on writing! I like the suspense. Thanks for the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!

Need more soon:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I like how Lexi is slowly coming to terms with the fact that she is a whore. Susan clearly sees that too and once Lexi accepts that this is her life now, and also when Toots opens her pussy up for sale, she will make lots and lots of money for the brothel. Of course she wont be seeing much of it herself, but then she's a dirty whore. What does she need money for right? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!

Please write more!!!!

fyrehartfyrehartover 10 years agoAuthor
In answer to all the emails

Yes, I will be continuing Lexi's story. After my wrist surgery, I now have an unexpected arthroscopic knee surgery scheduled for late January. My body is falling apart....:)

Please bear with me and I promise the series will go to it's conclusion.

smartmalksmartmalkover 10 years ago
Get well soon!

Wish your problems gone as soon. We're waiting for the hot continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm!

In an outstanding Spaghetti western, I think it was "Trinity is Still My Name" the mother of Trinity and Bambino tells her sons, "Whores make the best wives" as she planned to take them to town and introduce them to her choice of ladies of the night. But here the thoughts seem to be..... well different?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

Ok seriously, I check this series every few days. It's been over 2 months. Let's pick it up, shall we?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Give the author time. Read the other messages there are reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't start something you can't finish

I agree with Anon, it's been too long! Why wouldn't an author be ahead on the stories so he/she can release them in a timely manor? You have fans, a following now. I'd think any author has a responsibility to their readers. The stories are short, they're not novels, but it takes months sometimes in between releasings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chillax

The author had surgery as said above. Complaining will not change reality. Patience or learn to write yourself.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Recovery

I wanted to let you all know that I completely understand your impatience. Please understand my situation. The surgery did not go as planned. I have been in intense physical therapy for 6 weeks now. I was supposed to be done after this time, but today the PT ordered 4 more weeks because I am not where they want me to be. I have been on pain killers to alleviate the pain, but it is difficult to walk even with the aid of a cane. Right now my focus is on getting well. I am starting to write some now, but I have not liked anything I have written since the last chapter. I am so sorry to disappoint all of you. I want to see Lexi's story to it's conclusion, too! Please wish me well and I will write ASAP!

smartmalksmartmalkabout 10 years ago
Get well soon honey!

I'm so sad because of your health troubles. I hope you will survive it soon.

Wish you were there healthy as soon as can.

We promise to be patient. But were waiting for continuation so much. yeah... we're waiting for your nice story continuation. and many chapters more. we're hoping conclusion of story will be going not soon. we want it more and more.

PQuinesPQuinesabout 10 years ago
Give him time and I bet it 'll be rewarding

I hope you get well very soon, not just for the continuation of this story but for many others that I am sure will follow! Take your time and do things at your pace.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Update from the author

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get Well

I hope all goes well with your recovery. Get well soon!

smartmalksmartmalkalmost 10 years ago
I wish you a quick, easy recovery!

Hope today finds you feeling much better! we're hoping for you... we're waiting for your recovery ... I wish you to get well and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hope you recover and aren't in pain. Regardless of whether you can finish I hope you let us know you're okay.

fyrehartfyrehartover 9 years agoAuthor
Recovery

After months of not being able to walk, I am now getting about with the aid of a walker. I hope to start writing again soon! When you are in pain, it is difficult to be very sexual (unless you are into that sort of thing, which I definitely am not). I am happy to have my life back from the doctors. Thanks all for your patience!!!

smartmalksmartmalkover 9 years ago
it's a great news!

we're happy - welcome back fyrehart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just worry about recovering. That's what matters. We can be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great storyline! Its realy nice to go such a cute girl be a whore and best to document it on film an made her a pornstar!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
306 Followers
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...